TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 01, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought a team could have up to four Besties?
So Taylor wouldn’t choose Monte/Joseph/Terrance if there’s an available team which doesn’t include a Leftover. Won’t she choose to join Indy/Alyssa so as to spread out the Leftovers amongst ALL the Besties…?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Cali, that's what i thought too. It was Michael who came up with the alternate scenario with the purpose of finessing the outcome in his favor. It apparently did make Monte worried. Did BB actually say they could have a Bestie-Foursome?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Where is Jasmine's self-awareness? NO bullying on her watch? Seriously girl you are one of the worst bullies.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Julie told us about the foursome possibility but I don’t think the HG know yet.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something? Why is Brittany so contemplative, and Joseph told her, as she sat alone in the bedroom: “take as long as you need, I’m here for you…”

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Okay that makes sense Cathie, that Michael could spin possible scenarios to monte. Well, it's a moot point know. We will see Thursday what Bestie situation Taylor has.

Slinkydog

11-30-2005

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slinkydog a private message Print Post    
Taylor ought to join Kyle and Daniel. That will make Daniel's head explode, and will leave the possibility of Indy/Alyssa to join Michael and Brittany down the line.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why would she not join Alyssa and Indy? Now I am confused.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think she will join the girls, but IF she chose Daniel’s team he wouldn’t be able to target her nor encourage others to either! It would put HIS safety at risk…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cali, I think that Daniel told her to get the F out of here earlier. I didn't see it, but Daniel told someone that. I have no context what it was about.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oohhh… thanks, Grooch. Daniel sure likes to pick on the women when’s he’s “upset.” Wonder why he doesn’t step up to one of the big guys? 🤔. Sounds like a “kitty” person to me…😼

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Nicole are going to be working overtime for the next few days.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Jasmine was telling Monte about her convo with Nicole before the veto meeting, she mentioned Nicole told her to “fact-check” if she doubted anything Nicole was telling her. Jasmine said she listened, but thought “girl, I ain’t got time to FACT CHECK!” All I could think was, she’s the ONLY ONE who DOES have time… she doesn’t cook, do dishes, clean, swim, shower, go upstairs during the day, engage in any games/sports, make her bed, do laundry, or attend to her hair/makeup. She literally has more time than any other HG!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Daniel just told Jasmine that they are one step ahead of Monty. This is too good.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Well, if they’re walking out the FRONT door, Nicole IS “one step ahead…” 😆

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Daniels head is going to explode .. he thinks he is one step ahead of everybody.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok so Monte is telling Jaz that he didn't tell Danicole to not use the veto...he said believe who you want to believe

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
In somewhat related news- BBUK is coming back in 2023 (was just announced).

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why would Monte put such a big target on his back so unnecessarily?! Just to gaslight Danicole?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Michael is so uncomfortable with this convo.

Nicole just told him she got her period.

She is not a good actress like the LO's. Michael knows she is lying.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is telling Michael that she thought she had the whole house figured out and now she’s not so sure. She thinks she is the target now.
She is really opening up to Michael with lots of information.
She thinks Daniel is against her because he knew she’d go up if they used the veto.

The bowl she is eating from matches her top. It’s a lovely color.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why do all these women blame everything on their period? And whenever anyone flips their lid they claim that’s “just how they are…” and the others are supposed to tolerate it and get over it…(until the NEXT episode when it happens again)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not understanding this convo with Michael. What is Nicole trying to do here???

She is using her woe is me voice.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Daniel just double teamed Terrance on the feeds to secure his vote (separate conversations). What Nicole and Daniel don't realize about Terrance is that he uses what I call the "mirror" strategy. Terrance agrees with whatever the person talking to him says. EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION! So you never really know what the heck Terrance is thinking. As a side note, what I also learned about Terrance on the feeds (a few nights ago) is that he is a Bus Driver, a DJ, has an investment in a cannabis business and has a full bar and stripper pole in his living room.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And I’m sure Terrance hasn’t forgotten/forgiven Nicole for choosing to evict him over Ameerah last week, even though it didn’t happen.