TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 01, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
HOH Part 2 was slide a goblet down table with scoring zones, three shots, 30 seconds total, highest score wins

scores:
Alyssa 4
Nicole 9
Joseph 5
Daniel 4
Monte 11 = won the HOH #bykta
Brittany 3
Terrance 4
Jasmine 5

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48s

#BB24
Dan-If ppl perceive me & Nic as a pair & you & Kyle as a pair then, f it, let's link together
Nic-Honestly, I was closer to you (ALy) than I was w/him (Dan)
We have, You 2, Jasmine, Indy, Terr, & if Kyle comes, that's it.
Aly-Jas/Indy are totally down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, copied the show stuff over to the correct thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11s
Brittany is apologizing to the ants as she sprays them with what looks like glass cleaner.
Taylor: "You're apologizing? Kill the (w)itches, they're in MY house" lol #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24
HG's playing Bocce outside.
Kyle, Turner, Michael, Britt, & Alyssa.
BB-Please go to the SR
They run in.
"Happy Birthday Michael HG's chanting, Michael, Michael, Michael!"
He received a chocolate cake mix. Ice cream sandwiches, 2 bottles of wine 1 red 1 white, beer,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24
Nic-I knew I had to stick w/the majority of votes last week w/Ameer. But, your words were in my head. F, Turner might be right. I saw how cocky she was the week she was leaving
Turn-she didn't even pack all her stuff
Nic-right, or really campaign

#BB24
Nic-I asked her if she was ok & she was like, yeah, why wouldn't I be?
Turn-she was like a computer, that's y when she said "u got me" before she left was so funny

#BB24
Nic-I know that tomorrow the guys are prob going to use the veto & put me up w/Taylor. I'm going to fight to stay.
Turn-as you should, that's how it's supposed to be. Just because they aren't doing what I did last week doesn't bother me, I'm not the arbiter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
7m
Nicole sounds like she’s in full on “I know Im losing this game but I’d at least like to still be friends with these people later” mode
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m

#BB24
Nic-Moving forward, I hope I have your vote.
Turn-Most definitely. Who else will cook me slop? I assume you won't put me up.
Nic-Never, Never ever will that happen, Esp., since your w/Jas
Turn-are u close?
Nic-I'd like to think we are

#BB24
Nic-I just can't wait until we get out of here to sit & watch you smoke a bowl & talk about music for 4 hours. I'm sure we have very similar experiences that I want to share w/u off cam & I'm sure we have a lot more in common than what we can talk about in here

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24
Kyle-what did Monte say today?
Dan-he completely changed his tone because I think he knows Nic has the numbers.
Kyle-Oh really?
Dan-Yeah, I think Alyssa is on board too. We're both seen as duo's so...
Alyssa comes in & Kyle leaves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
3m
Daniel was about to pitch the showmance + duo alliance to Kyle but Alyssa walked in and Kyle left the bathroom immediately 🤭🤭 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Joseph, mouth full of burrito, to Nicole: "no leftover food goes to the garbage" - Monte laughed - Nicole said she agrees 🤭🤭

Joseph: "did we even have any leftover rice?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Brittany got the selfie cam, for the birthday party tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
Brittany: "I would have left if I went thru what you went thru, you are a strong strong woman"
Taylor: "yeah it was really tough, but I didn't realize how severe it was til other people were willing to step up and say this is too much"

Brittany said she wishes she'd stood up and that's her biggest regret - Taylor said it's okay, she always knew she had Brittany in her corner

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Per Monte and Daniel, the three wakeup songs were a 'raunchy' Cardi B song, 'Dynamite' by BTS, and something about tequila. #bb24

One of them just hummed/sang a little bit, and it sounds like it was Tequila by Dan and Shay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.08am ....
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB24
Happy VETO meeting day everybody. BB is waking the HGs up nice and early today. Let's see what's going to happen. @evilgoil420 signing in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB24
THe HGs are up and moving a little. Kyle heads into the HOH and discusses using the VETO with Daniel and going to bring him up to talk to Monte. Say's that he's getting up now.

#BB24
Monte says that he should talk to Daniel first and Daniel should bring it to Kyle. Kyle says that it needs to happen soon because he doesn't want to blind side Alyssa about it.

#BB24
Kyle says that he's planning on telling Alyssa that he's not going to use the VETO. He's going to tell Daneil that keeping Alissya is not good for his game because a showmance is not good for his game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34m
#BB24
Monte goes downstairs to talk to Daniel to make sure they are on the same *quietly* then at normal volume says, "yea I'll cook breakfast when everyone's ready".
Then they start talking about last night alcohol delivery.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB24
Daniel goes out in the backyard where Kyle is and tell him that Monte said he wanted to talk to him. and thinks he's going to ask him not to use it.

#BB24 Kyle says that he knows a lot of people were up late talking. Daniel says that they thought they had a plan and is confused about what might have changed. Daniel head to go talk to Monte

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24
Daniel asks Kyle what time he woke up. Kyle says when the music went off. Damiel said oh I thought you were in the BY during music. Kyle says no I just got up and went out there. Kyle says yea it did take me a while to get up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
41m
Monte to Daniel- When she (Nicole) gets up, let's have a chat. I want to let you guys know some stuff that I found out. It may sound weird but I am getting a little paranoid about the situation. I want the both of us to talk it through #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
Daniel- I am going to hear him (Monte) out but that makes me question... Kyle- You think he is going to ask us not to use it? Daniel- I dont know. Maybe they tried to feed him something about Indy to where they can keep Taylor as a number. Why is it even a thought? #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Daniel tells Kyle "you gotta trust me on this...he's trying to keep the noms the same now." #bb24

Daniel says Monte told him/Nicole 'I'm trying to protect you guys' and they were like 'since when?' and could see right through him. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB24
Indy-I love Alyssa but, my eyes are open. I can't trust her anymore
Jas-It's not that we can't trust her. She just slips up & doesn't even realize she's doing it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40s
#BB24
Dan-it's dumb for you to lose Alyssa right now. He's working w/Turner.
Kyle-Where do we get the votes?
Dan-It's obvious he's working w/Taylor. I think we go to Jas & Indy will trust us more than ever
Kyle-I wanna see what he says to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Daniel to Kyle: "I want to use the POV, I'll tell you straight up."
Kyle asks if Nicole's into that. Daniel says yes, she didn't buy anything Monte was saying, "she's smarter than me!" #bb24