TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 01, 2022 users admin

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
The house does weird things to people regarding food. I remember Dani doing weird stuff with measuring soy sauce.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
WE DON'T GET TO HAVE OUR OWN TRUTHS!!

I am getting really annoyed by all this. It's not a 'truth' if it's NOT TRUE.

Words have meanings.

ITA Rosem.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thx, Km. Sorry to get a little ranty, but I just can’t take this nonsense anymore! I am a curmudgeon!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, fighting (sorta) Nicole and Daniel in the kitchen. Trouble in….paradise?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Daniel sees that she is Dead Nicole Walking and she is ruining his game lol

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok Jasmine JUST told Monte and Terrance that at parties and stuff she hangs with the guys mostly. Wait What??? Shes not A GIRLS GIRL?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So our Summer Monsoons tonight knocked our power .. and a couple thousand other residences for a little over two hours.. apx. 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

I come back on.. and check what has happened in the BB world...Apparently not much.. hee hee hee...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Here is a great example of the two sides in the game:
Backyard: some of the Leftovers planning out the next moves

Bathroom: Indy, Alyssa and Jasmine talking about poop...in great detail..and it's a lengthy discussion

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Family dinner for Michaels birthday. Nicole did the cooking. How long before she declares she is not cooking any more? Looks like tacos and burritos. They are eating so late it is almost 10 pm. I think there is cake.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Midnight party in HoH for Michael’s b’day…laughs and drinks were flowing. EVERYONE wanted a pic with Michael, they still had the camera… Joseph failed at an egg prank he had planned for Michael. All HGs are chatty and in a good mood! Micheal is very well-liked by his housemates.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa changed her top for the event. She posed for the camera in her bedroom, she was alone. She asked the camera if the top was cute, did it look like someone would want to kiss her in it? She wasn’t thrilled about pairing it with leggings, but she loved the leggings because they were so cute. At the party, Alyssa is sitting on a couch, Kyle is sitting on the end of Monte’s bed, with 3 other guys…

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They reenacted Keesha's slow/sad singing of happy birthday and had Taylor say, anyone want cake? LOL

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
After talking through the scenarios, LOs now want to evict Allysa. They want to convince Indy to join Michael and Brittany. If they can't get a guarantee from Indy, they will stick with Nicole backdoor. Kyle is worried because he promised Allysa he would use the veto. They are having a good discussion.

I'm grateful since I'm getting ready for work and have good life feeds at 7:30am

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
For this viewer, I rather see Alyssa leave. She bores the poop out of me. Nicole is all sorts of entertainment for me. I so enjoy all her theories.

I wasn’t able to pay attention to BB, so a huge thank you to all that brought me up to date this morning.

Enjoy the day!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOOOO I really want Nicole gone. I am sure Indy will want to join Daniel and Kyle, or Nicole and Taylor. So maybe it will still be Nicole going, if she tells them the truth.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I think Indy would join Monte and Joseph. She is closer to Monte.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree, if Nicole stays it will make the feeds more exciting, but I don't want to take the risk of losing a Leftover, and more importantly I don't want Nicole and or Daniel in jury

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well... not using the Veto will convince Nicole and Daniel that they might have some "influence" (Putting them into a relaxed state for a couple of days) and then voting out Alyssa and if they can convince Indy to tag onto Michael and Brittany (Hey - Michael wins so much .. you would be safe for weeks..) the Leftovers then have more options than if they evict Nicole this week whatever side controls the HOH the next...Voting out Alyssa protects every member of the Leftovers.. and it also gets Kyle out of the possibility of that showmance that Alyssa craves.

As much as I too want Nicole gone... the Leftovers KNOW who Nicole and Daniel are...and even if one of them got HOH next week.. the Leftovers still control the vote.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I also think this is better for Alyssa.
My only worry is if Nic/Daniel win HOH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I knew they'd want to get Aylssa out because of her advances towards Kyle. She did it to herself if she goes.

Is Taylor agreeing to this? She basically said she gets ptsd when she sees Nicole or Daniel in a room.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If Alyssa stayed and happened to win HOH, she would totally listen to Kyle and he could make sure she doesn't nominate the one pair without a non left over member.

There's no guarantee that Indy will pair with Michael and Brittany.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Alyssa doesn't seem like much of a threat to me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not happy with this. At all. Alyssa is not a threat to any of them. Even Kyle. I hope this does not happen.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa’s social game is a threat to others. She’s infatuated with Kyle, she’s loyal to the girls’ alliance, and she’s VERY emotional and chatty.
All that being said, I’D still prefer Nicole go. She’s non -stop annoying and spinning stories. She’s paranoid and controlling. I change feeds when she shows up, and she ALWAYS shows up.