TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 31, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Monte to Taylor- Jasmine told me all this stuff and at the end proposed something with the four people that she trusts. Me, her, Joe, Terrance and Indy. If either of the three of them win HoH, we can emphasize Daniel needs to go up or Alyssa needs to go up #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Taylor to Monte- I almost hope Julie says "in a vote of 9-1, Taylor...you are safe" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monte- I think everything is going well. Taylor- Five days is a lot of time. I am going to have my ups and downs. I know we are good. Monte- How are you feeling? Taylor- I am good but you go through the process regardless of how good or bad you feel #BB24

Nicole- If I dont go home, would you be okay with me picking you and Michael as my festie besties going forward? Brittany- Yeah. I'm curious your reasoning. Nicole- I feel I am closest to Michael when it comes to somebody other than Terrance and I feel we could be a force #BB24

Nicole- With Michael and I, we would be able to keep the three of us safe. I know you guys are your own thing but I would like to go as far as I can in this game and I think I can do that with the two of you. Brittany- Yeah, that makes a lot of sense #BB24

Brittany- Michael confirmed to me that she (Ameerah) was going to try to join our duo if she stayed. She thought she would have the votes. Nicole- And push you out. Brittany- You can see how I would be a little lenient to you joining. Nicole- That's not my plan #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Brittany- Will Kyle still go through with it (using PoV)? Joseph- Yeah. Brittany- Good cause I think she (Nicole) needs to go. You know that's a lot coming from me #BB24

Brittany- I think there is pros and cons to both but right now I think it's smarter to get Nicole out. Michael- I would rather Nicole on the jury than Alyssa but I'm also not going to throw a huge fit about it and get kicked out of the alliance #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
37m
Yes, Kyle can use the veto. They don't have to agree. That is how the veto works. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, this is really funny, they are laughing about Jasmine scooting down the stairs ...
𝔹𝔹𝟚𝟜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈🌻
@evictionday
"She kinda looked like that Bernie Sanders meme." #bb24

https://twitter.com/evictionday/status/1553767304457883648

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg, that reminds me. The LOs were at the hammock talking about Jasmine and her ankle when they said this. They also said that when Monte walked by when Jasmine was scooting down the stairs on her butt, he stopped and said, "You just keep doing you." And then he walked to his hoh room and shut the door.

They were all laughing about it and how Monte could get away saying that but God forbid if Taylor said it. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At work, no time to fix my last post about what Monte actually said and where he was, but my post had the spirit of what Monte said.

And the Bernie Sanders tweet Dipo posted is definitely worth watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
FB Cams 3/4 4:16am
Taylor cam talk
Because I have an alliance I trust now I actually get to enjoy this time and relax. Which is rare because you never can be too comfortable in the big brother house.

#BB24
Tay cam talk cont
Its hard to find people that you feel like care about you but I have a group here that does now. And no matter how hard some other people in this house might try to discourage that, they stick by me.

#BB24
Tay cam talk cont
Now don't get it twisted I'm here to play a long game and I'm here to fight until I can't anymore. But for now the hell that I've gone through has been acknowledged and will be rewarded. Went through the wringer these first 4 weeks in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.49am ...
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
After hearing how Daniel “sees and communicates with 25 ghosts daily”… I’m left wondering how he passed the psyc exam exactly?

Also… not one of his ghost pals wants to ease drop for him… or do they hate him too?

Maybe they are haunting him vs. talking to. 🤷‍♂️

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.14am ...
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB24
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Automated
Houseguests are waking up. 🌙🌅☀️

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 34 minutes (14%) yesterday. #BB24

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Dan and Turner opening the awnings
BB-good morning house guests its time to get up for the day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... what in a "rolled ankle" bleeds?????
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Al asks Jas how its feeling
Jas says its stopped bleeding. She's about to brush her teeth
Al aks if she needs her scooter
Jas says she was waiting for someone to come in the kitchen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Al and Indy are agreeing to lay low today. After tomorrow they can do what they want.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Dan and Turner are talking about being there since the 22nd (sequester/Mexico as they call it). They can't believe some people didn't come until the 26th. They says that's easy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Dan asks Turner about the weather in Boston.
Turner says they have all the seasons. He says fall is the best. August 1st is when the pumpkin flavors will be released at
@dunkindonuts

Dan says everywhere
Turner-all I care about is Dunkin Donuts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Nic-as far as us being replacement nominees. I haven't spoken to him yesterday. I don't know if you want to just talk to him today.
Tay-I'll wait
Nic-I know that you spoke to him yesterday
Tay says it was about some stupid comment she made about the boys eating

#BB24
Nic-I know you talked to him after the veto ceremony
Tay says she just told him she knows how the house feels about her and hopes she's not the target asked him to please don't. She says he said he hasn't made a decision and doesn't get a straightforward answer from him

#BB24
Nic asks if she wants to talk with him together and ask that they not go up and how they can work together and
Tay move forward in the game together
Nic yah
Tay It's a good and fair proposal
Nic says she thought she could trust Ame but she's finding out she couldn't

#BB24
Nic wonders who else Ame told to not to trust her. She thought they were all on the same page with regards for who their focus was but that's changed as far as for her. She feels like she made a decision for other people

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB24 Nic plans to campaign against Taylor - do people really want her in jury? Do people really need her as a shield? Monte asks if she thinks people are actually working with Taylor? She does and because of that she's scared to go OTB. But she hopes she's proved wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24 Nic: shame on me for thinking I could manipulate this person. I thought I had a handle on her, and for your game (M) I'm glad she never had HOH, I'm glad she's never had power - because she will f you in this game. She will linger.
M: you don't have to convince me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.03pm ...
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Nicole: "I'm also the person who can read bullshit across the f room"

narrator: apparently not

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 3m
#BB24
Monte/Daniel
Dan-I'm glad she talked to you. I know she trusts you. I told her not to overthink it
Monte-I just wanted to check in w/you & make sure everything is alright. I know how close you & Nic are & you have the power, she needs as much reassurance as possible

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Daniel in plant bedroom talking to himself after leaving HOH
Ok, he hasn't talked to me in like 9 days!
I'm not an idiot. I will forgive but not forget
If I shot myself in the foot w/Kyle it is what it is, I don't want to look back & say, "I didn't try hard enough"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Part 2, hahahaha Jasmine is hopping, into a house like set.

The Manor is not what it seems, when you hear the scream you have 3 shots to send a goblet down the shuffle board. You only have 30 seconds.

Allssya is up first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are three tables, and Alyssa gets 4.

Nicole is up next. She gets 9 points.

Jospeh wants to get five and not throw them over the table. One goes over. He gets 5.

Daniel goes for it. ONe goes off the table, then he gets 4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MOnte is up next ... he gets 11 and knocks Nicole off.

Brittany up and gets 3 points, one went off the table.

Terrance so far have sent 2 off the table and ends up with 4.

Finally Jasmine scooters over and hops up to the tables to send the wind glasses down, she ends up with 5.