TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 30, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Monte to Michael- Alyssa comes in here and wants to chat, says "just want to make sure Taylor is still your target". I said yeah. She is like "okay, cause I have just been feeling weird about Nicole and not sure I can trust her" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹𝟚𝟜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈🌻
@evictionday
· 1h
Kyle poured his heart out to Al about his religious trauma and indentity crisis/romantic insecurities as a result of it. Later she tells Indy she's just going to straight up kiss him off-guard.

Indy says, "...-and he's probably never going to f you if you don't do it." #bb24
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
Daniel/Kyle were picked for veto

Julie's words when explaining surviving nominee joining another set of Besties:
"if your group gets picked to play in the veto competition, all of you will play"
= sounds like three teams/seven players

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Kyle- Should I be pitching if we win that we are trying to use it? Monte- I think telling him (Daniel) that you guys should use it makes sense since his target is Taylor #BB24

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
This is the second post from @evictionday (𝔹𝔹𝟚𝟜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈🌻 thread continuation)
The complete lack of RESPECT for the people that you claim to care so deeply about it just-... I don't even have the words. Multiple times boundaries have been set by this man. He is not playing hard to get. Leave him the [blank] alone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Monte- If we have the power, I think our target should be Daniel next week. Joseph- This is my worst case scenario. If one of them win, I am thinking they are going to chase Taylor and blame this whole thing on Taylor as they always do #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🚨🐹 Big Brother Breaking 🐹🚨
@BBBreaking
· 1h
Daniel & Kyle won the 🚫
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
57s
Jasmine: "it's crazy, that comp wasn't even half as.. like.. how do I say.. exerting energy and everybody's tired after"
#LeaningJas #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
11m
Wait…

I think them sending Alyssa home this week is smarter for The Leftovers as a whole because Michael/Brit could convince Indy to join them. Breaking up Alyssa/Indy is the smartest because Michael/Brit need a non leftover member with them. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24 M/Joe agree that all the girls are working together - they've all come to him with Nic's name. M will keep saying Taylor is his target, but then switch up and blame it on them coming to him with Nics name - they managed to sway him. Try and nom him - he's insulated by Terr.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24 Dan is counting numbers with the checker board - "they have the numbers whether they stick together or not." It's 4 vs 5 with 4 swings. He names ppl working together:
- Monte/Joseph/Turner/Taylor/Kyle/Terrance
- Aly/Jas/Indy/Mike/Britt
- him and Nic
Omg - oh no.

#BB24 Dan: omg Brittany's vote really matters ... Oh nooo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
4m
Daniel saying “oh no....oh my god” seeing something he doesn’t like & he’s grouping himself, Nicole, Alyssa, Kyle & Jasmine as a group & says they need to win HOH #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Daniel to Nicole- I have to tell Kyle my plan of why it has to happen the way it does. He doesnt use the veto, we save Alyssa #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Daniel to Nicole- I have to let people know we are all handing over the check if we dont make a move right now. Kyle is a part of that plan. If we dont make moves right now, we are handing Monte and Joseph a check #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Jasmine- You would have nothing to worry about. Nicole- I am not worried. I just dont want to go on the block at all #BB24

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
For Daniel to have looked at who is voting and is freaking out, it will be a tie this week? With Monte sending Nicole out?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB24
Nic tells Ter "what happened"
A week after they started the night shift Ame came up to her and said there's an alliance of 6 we want you to be in it what do you think.
Nic asks who's going to be in it
Ame said it was already formed
Nic said ok as a way to keep Dan&Terr safe

#BB24
Nic says then she put them at risk bc she said I can't trust anyone in this house and went outside. She didn't see Britt and Turner sitting up the top and she started ranting. So she know is threat #2 and that's why she's next. She just figured it out today.

#BB24
Terrance says he has to talk with Taylor to see if he can see what's up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Nicole to Terrance: "I'm next, I just figured it out today, I just realized omg it has nothing to do with anything Ameerah has said about me, it has everything to do with me and my big mouth"

she hasn't *really* figured it out, but her conclusion is accurate anyway

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
29m
Nicole- They are purposely telling Alyssa things so that Alyssa tells me things, because she has a big mouth. Monte is telling her "Nicole is safe". Daniel- Absolutely. They are terrible liars #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
22m
#BB24
Ter-things aren't cut as dry as they seem to be. He's optimistic
Taylor-who me
Terr-that's what I'm saying. He says we'll see. He wishes it was really radical (different than what they want it to be)
Taylor-it could be
Ter-I want it to be. It should be.

#BB24
Ter says he knows people see him walking around with shorty & old boy but that is a scare tactic to show "hey he with us vibe" he chose his side when he picked the boys. He could have picked Dan and Kyle and it would have looked "I'll come back home after you voted me out"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
19m
This convo between Terrance is telling Taylor that He’s still with Daniel and Nicole, especially saying that’s there’s another right hand person with Ameerah besides Nicole and that he thinks the noms should stay the same #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB24 Terrance tells Tay that he wants noms to stay the same. A plane goes by... Tay notes she doesn't want to be on one of those soon, Terr doesn't want her to either. They have to win HOH, it's critical, they're running out of moves. Terr wants to keep everyone off balance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Terrance to Taylor- I chose my side when I picked the boys. I could have easily picked Daniel and Kyle. I am having the hardest time talking to Monte by myself because I am being followed every f time I go into the room #BB24

Terrance- It would be crazy if nominations stayed the same. Taylor- You know how badly Daniel wants me out of this house. Terrance- Sometimes you gotta swallow bullshit. That's why I wanted you to have a conversation with him so bad. "There is bigger f fish than me" #BB24

Terrance to Taylor- If they dont stay the same...if everybody still feels how they felt for the Ameerah situation, they can feel the same way about the Nicole situation, and that's what I want #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24 Terr explains that he didn't want a CO situation, he wanted to grow on that.. incorporate people but have the same end result. The CO did incorporate, but they sat em up.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Terrace contradicted himself with the convo with Taylor he went from saying he doesn’t want the veto to be used to he hopes kyle hijacks the veto. #BB24 hope Taylor caught that & wonder if she’ll report this back to the LOs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Taylor- You have got bodyguards now. Terrance- I doubt it. Taylor- Daniel and Nicole. Terrance- Oh yeah, I do. I dont know what the f that is. It makes me look so up #BB24

Terrance to Taylor- Who would ever be cool with a mother f who clean voted you out and then the other one just gives you a sympathy vote? Man, if you dont get the f out of my face with that bullshit...I will keep face with you but I will never forget what you did #BB24

Terrance to Taylor- I didnt want to come here, like you said, with the Cookout situation. I wanted us to just build and grow and work with different people to achieve the same goal at the end of the day. It didnt need to just be us #BB24

🆗håłįšhã
@khalisha_t
·
7m
Terrance says to Taylor he would put up Daniel/Kyle if he won HOH. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB24 Dan tells Kyle he thinks M/J were kind of upset when Dan won today. Kyle: do you think they were mad? Do you think they planned to BD us? Dan's not sure, but it's starting to feel that way. Tay is in w/them dude, be aware. Kyle is just pumped they won!