TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 30, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine, Indy, Alyssa, and Brittany are discussing Nicole’s controlling attitude about cooking. They all want to make their own food the way THEY like it, but Nicole always wants to “help/fix/cook” whatever they try to make!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wasn’t they complaining earlier that Nicole doesn’t cook for them anymore? Doing good on my withdrawal from bb first time I have looked in on them since the tv show. I predict now that monte will be the winner this sesson.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Daniel thinks at the double eviction that a group of three are up on the block and one stays and two go....

Nicole thinks there are 7 people on the jury...

Yes .. these people know the game...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Fan3....
I was wondering what you don't like about this season? Knowing the list can be vast, I still wondered what in particular? Sorry if you already answered this somewhere way up thread.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I was hoping a woman would win that didn’t hang all over a man to win…. And it looked very good them all this hoopla happened and there is no way a woman will win. And now we have a large group going to decide who goes each week. Use to be you at least had a chance to change some minds and get to stay but with these large groups that isn’t going to happen. Once they make up there minds no one dares to go against the group decision.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Fan3, it is unfortunate that we never get to see an all girl alliance stick together and be successful at going all the way to the F2. There is always too much jealousy that seems to get in the way. I am hoping that Michael, Taylor and Brittany can switch things around after getting Nicole, Daniel and Alyssa out. I would love to see those three get Terrance and Indy to join them and then start evicting Joe, Kyle, Monte etc... with a Taylor and Michael F2. I can always dream lol.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
14h

My source said based on DR's that Monte will do everything in his power to send Nicole out the house this week. She came really close to winning and that is a large part why. #BB24

Thank goodness. I have to change to feed when she's on. She is a domineering, know it all, paranoid, over bearing control freak.

And with describing her that way, part of me feels bad for her because the house is seriously not a good place for such a paranoid person.

She needs to leave. For her sake and mine.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Adoptables.

Wonder if it’s veto meeting?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Drawing for VETO players, maybe.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes, that’s what I meant. Drawing for veto.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Looks like Daniel/Kyle were drawn.

TaylorAllen133

7 people will play #BB24

Monte/Joseph/Terrance
Alyssa/Indy
Daniel/Kyle

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What happens if the team who wins veto disagrees on whether to use it?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think anyone in the group can use it?

I’m not sure why I have that in my mind.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One person wins it, not the group. I think that person would have the final say. If I am remembering correctly LOL

Oh wait I am wrong. It was a pair comp. Well I do not know what happens if they disagree.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So it could get interesting if Kyle/Daniel win it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Mama this morning I heard Taran say that if a bestie team wins, EITHER bestie can choose to use it.

Was worried that Daniel didnt want to, but he JUST told Indy that if he won he WILL use it on her and Alyssa.

I'm thinking now that Daniel will throw it, unless he is 100% positive (wrongly) that Michael and Brit would be the replacement

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Christiii. Yeah I would assume Daniel would try to throw it, he has to know that if he uses it, Nicole and Taylor are going up. I mean Monte has been saying he wants Taylor gone to them all. Part of his plan, that I do not like LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Indy meeting with Monte. She still wants him to focus on getting Taylor out this week. Nicole can be next week. How is Monte keeping a straight face?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And the DR saves Monte from this convo with Indy. HAHAHAHHA

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Monte/Michael in HoH… Monte is very good at this game!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG the feeds right now.

CAMS 1 and 2 - Michael working Daniel

CAMS 3 and 4 - Monte and Michael working Nicole

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel was talking about his hair, saying he’d love to spend more time in the swimming pool, but he’s worried the water will turn his hair green. He said he spent a LOT on it so he is scared to ruin it…
I felt immediately OLD! I mean, I AM “kinda” old, at 62, but I usually embrace/appreciate whatever the “kids” are wearing/doing. But Daniel’s hair…And let’s just add in Turner’s too…to me it’s NOT a good look. I love Nicole’s, although I’m no longer a fan of HER, I still love how her hair looks on her.
Anyway, I’m feeling the generation gap big time today! 👵🏻👀🙋🏼‍♀️

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Turned on the feeds about 15 minutes ago .. but I was listening to the end of a podcast.. so I didn't catch what was said...

Jasmine (sitting in the middle bed under the covers) was saying something to effect .. There are people in the house who are much more (profitable) than me..and if I am evicted this week .. they won't know what hit them...

Only other people in the room.. Alyssa and Indy...

Did anyone get the entire convo????

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Brittany just told Jasmine and Indy about Po's Pack... shocked faces .. and disbelief ...She listed the people who were in that alliance (I think this is what was going on.. ) and then Daniel shows up...and convo switches to fluff.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Animals. Maybe VETO!