TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 29, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Michael to us: "now it's time to act, and lie, and hopefully escape this week with no blood on my hands.. if anyone can do it, it's me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Daniel and Nicole check-in, both said they thought something was up but didn't know what - Brittany told Nicole ahead of time she was changing her vote - Michael told them both he VTE Ameerah - they agreed "they're all in on it, the guys"

Nicole: "it just sucks I didn't get to say goodbye to her.. you made me go to Terrance and tell him bullshit and cry to him, like come on"
..not sure who 'you' is but she demanded she tell Terrance all that, and she announced to everyone she was going to 🙄🎻🎻🎻

you = Monte

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Nicole: "I viewed Ameerah as the #1 female in this house and I viewed myself as #2"

said to Alyssa.. the lack of tact is astounding

Nicole: "they've done something that no other alliance has ever done in his game, in Big Brother history, they created a pact of people to make you think you're safe and say I got your back, and then this happens"

whew, casuals

Nicole said she doesn't mind walking away with her pride and her power, she'd love the 750 but she doesn't need the 750, she's not giving up, she doesn't care how long she [Taylor] sits next to me, "if I take her fkn ass all the way to the end, I'm going to win"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
last week's HNs Indy & Alyssa pick a new set of Besties - nobody volunteered - Indy said not Jasmine b/c stairs - Indy said Brittany/Michael but Michael's birthday Monday - they settled on Turner/Jasmine anyway with apologies - back to no showers for Turner #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Alyssa wants to know why Kyle didn't tell her how he was voting..
and before that he told her "that's why I didn't want to get in a showmance, you're protected on all angles, I'm not"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Terrance to Brittany/Taylor- I know we had a plan in place and everything but I was scared as f. I threw up when we went up in the room the second time. We pulled off the impossible. The boys asked me to pick them #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Alyssa- Brittany told me Taylor overheard something about Po's Pack and ran with it and told everyone. She keeps calling it Paloma's Pals. Everyone flipped their votes. Kyle- That's pretty much it #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Kyle to Alyssa- Nicole is freaking out about Brittany and then Joseph is confronting me, asking me if I know anything. I talked with Michael and Monte right before the vote. I dont think Michael flipped cause Brittany was confronting him #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Stephanie Clay 🏳️‍🌈
@_StephanieClay
·
3h
These shoutouts are out of hand. Cut the damn mics. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Nicole: "she's gonna still be here, you wanna know why? because she did exactly what they told her to do"
Jasmine: "who is they, tho?"
Nicole: "exactly"
🍿🍿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB24 Aly points out if Kyle was OTB next to Jas/Ame she would have kept him. She's alone in this game, why wouldn't he warn her? He didn't think, it was a tough convo to have and he avoided it. Aly thinks it might be her and Indy going up. She thought K was her #1. He thought #4

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Kyle- You have never said "I would never vote for you" but you have said those things about Ameerah and Jasmine. In my mind I was fourth place in your world. Would you vote for me over Jasmine or Ameerah? Alyssa- Yes. I understand where you are coming from #BB24

Alyssa- At the end of the day, I always have your back. You are my favourite person in here. Kyle- I am sorry. It was a rash decision that I made #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
11h
Nicole is upset that no matter what she does, she can't evict Taylor because she'll go home over her and even if she wins HOH, Taylor is safe.

And we've now found the one redeeming feature of the twist.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
11h
Guys, don't try to eat a whole bag of Lay's just because you bought them as a prop and don't want them to go to waste.

Learn from my mistakes.
#BB24

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Taylor's Karma:

https://twitter.com/melbrown00/status/1552833479062261761?s=20&t=UboyO9pojddeGVSIYVxdKQ

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just saw this and it cracked me up
Hamsterwatch

Kyle: "[Jasmine]'s not gonna be in a good mood sleeping on that"
*points to floatie bed*
Monte: "aww bless her heart" 🤭

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.59am ...
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB24
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Automated
Houseguests are waking up. 🌙🌅☀️

Feeds were down for 7 hours, 7 minutes (29%) yesterday. #BB24

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Good morning HGs and feedsters! Monte is dancing a little in his HOH room. Jamming to his tunes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.46pm, Thursday Night ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 14h
Kyle- Alyssa and Indy are the easiest options. If they win veto, go to plan B which can be me and Daniel. Monte- That's fair. I think that's the safest option for sure #BB24

Brittany- Even if we use veto and then her and Nicole have to go up, we have had the first half of the week to make her feel good. Monte- And being on the block is stressful. Brittany- Give her that trust so she will have it for us #BB24

Kyle- She (Nicole) is not a good game player. Michael- I dont feel threatened by her right now. She thinks she runs people. We all see it and she doesnt run anyone. Kyle- As opposed to Alyssa who really is best friends with everyone #BB24

Indy- Just dont blindside me. Joseph- You are not going to go home. Indy- Dont blindside me like doing whatever you guys did today. Joseph- You guys blindsided me. I'm out here sleeping next to Ameerah to find out she's in an alliance without me #BB24

Indy- You guys need to relax and you need to stop talking to Taylor. I hate seeing you guys with her. I hate it. Every single time that I see it, I hate it. Joseph- You cant leave the girl alone all the time. Turner made a good point #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.27am ... Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
·
2h
Alyssa isn’t one of the “popular girls” and she is SEETHING. Her being left out and Taylor being on the right side of the vote is just GRATING to her. 😂😂😂 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
6h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 23 #BB24

1. Ameerah blindsided 7-4, Terrance joins Monte/Joseph
2. Monte wins HoH
3. Turner/Jasmine = Have Nots, Jasmine is livid
4. Leftovers continue their big lie
5. Nicole made the entire night about herself
6. Alyssa/Indy=Likely noms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.53am ....
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24 Chat between Michael/Kyle. Kyle asks what he thinks about Alys/Indy on the block. Mike says Alys is the bigger threat. Kyle says he doesn't think Turner wants Alys to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24 Dan up in HOH w/Monte. Says he is not mad about the vote & glad he was on the right side of the vote. Dan asks to just give him a heads up & he is down. Starts saying that Indy was hot/emotional.

#BB24 Dan says Ame leaving wasn't bad for his game since she was a competitor. Says Ame was the head of the girl's alliance (if there was one). Monte says he was notified of the change of vote last minute & had sensed some cracks in the alliance.

#BB24 Monte says he could have talked to more people, but didn't want to cause more chaos. Monte says that Turner viewed Ame as the foundational piece to pushed to move out Pooch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Nicole to Monte: "I want to make sure you and I are on the same page as far as trust..."

I don't think you're even in the same library. #bb24

Nicole says she realizes now that some of Ameerah's behaviors were 'excessive, to say the least.'

Oh. #bb24

I don't believe a word that's coming out of Nicole's mouth, and I don't think Monte does either. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Nicole is throwing Ameerah under the bus, everything in the history of ever was her fault (except the things that are Taylor's fault, of course) and Nicole had nothing to do with it whatsoever. #bb24