TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 29, 2022 users admin

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
This group is sort of this year's cookout. They are trying to have one of the left overs in each bestie pair. If they get Indy with Michael and Brittany, they've done it.

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
That was great to watch Rosem - thanks.

Landslide305

08-15-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landslide305 a private message Print Post    
Have they discussed what happened after the eight got the red invitations and how the HOH won?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
All I heard was Nicole almost won HoH… yikes!
She blamed her shoes when she was discussing it in the bedroom after feeds returned.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Taran said that it was between Monte and Nicole and he won by 2 points...I'm ready for them to wake up now!! Especially Jasmine lol

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I'm east coast and all I can think is, if "I" were in that house, live viewers would at least see one hamster up an about. I get up at 3:30 for work, and when I'm off or on vacation, I can't sleep past 6 a.m.

But - then I'd be the boring one going to bed early and missing all the house drama and probably the first one kicked out - LOL

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have been on west coast since May but am an east coaster. I wake up every morning here at 4AM

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel & Monte talking in HoH, Daniel seems nervous, rambling, saying he’s “not mad” about what happened at eviction. He’s glad he was on the “right side of the vote.” He wants a head’s up next time so he can roll with them. I guess he doesn’t understand an alliance?! He assumes he’d be wanted/welcomed by everyone.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Monte is sooo good stroking Daniel's ego and making Daniel feel like he's part of the decision making process. Masterful (IMO)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Monte brings up noms, Daniel immediately brings up Taylor. He says she shouldn’t go to Jury, she’d be a wildcard, she’s bad for him personally, quickly corrects it and says he means his game. Feeds go off. When they return Monte has told Daniel about possibly nominating Alyssa/Indy. It’s either them or Daniel/Kyle, but he’d prefer to risk the girls. Daniel agrees, says Indy is bossy, plays “mom” to the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Doorbell, it’s Nicole and Alyssa!, Alyssa leaves…small talk about sleep. She brings up trust, wants to work with him moving forward. She says Taylor isn’t her friend, they haven’t talked. She realizes Ameerah was a strong/calculating player, but she’d never talked about Monte. Nicole says she joined that alliance for herself and for MONTE…! She says Monte is a target of Taylor’s… Nic *might* have been able to save him before, but now she doesn’t think that’s the case. So Taylor must go. Again/still? It’s like Groundhog Day. What will they do if Taylor goes? They haven’t focused on anything else for 3 weeks!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now she’s blaming Ameerah for being bossy/puppet master. She says it was fear tactics, and she herself would NEVER talk to people that way…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They discuss Alyssa/Indy being nommed, she sees pros/cons for either going home. She’s 50/50…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He’s acting as if Taylor is his target… Nicole tells him Taylor told her Monte was her target, this allegedly happened AFTER their “fight.” Hahaha!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'm grateful that Turner called out the "dogpiling" on Taylor so CBS has to address it on live tv.
The guilt on Nicole and Daniels face wasn't enough, they should have aired their insane rant on Taylor, so uncomfortable to watch.
How about a pie in the face every time there is a long winded shout out soliloquy after voting, for the love of god STOP IT
And just once I want to her Hi Julieeeeeee hows Les doin?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Was Nicole a mall cop, wrong temperament for a
real cop.
Now she waves around knives in a kitchen. Yikes

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Mimiaow it is not the leftovers who thought to put a member of not being in their alliance with a leftover it was the other way around and Ameerah even stated it’s good so they can keep up on what’s going on. They at that time did not know of another alliance.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole leaves, Alyssa enters.
Monte cleverly has told each person “I think you know who my real target is,” “my target is someone who should have left a while ago…”
They all assume he means Taylor, but he will be able to later say he never SAID Taylor’s name, they just assumed that’s whom he meant.
He had told each one he doesn’t want to put his target up, he wants the veto used so he can then put up his target without a chance for veto…

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Joseph talks too much, he bounces from room to room too often, has it been noticed yet?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Monte clearly explains his thought process to Indy, in a long soliloquy.

Indy’s response is basically “I would never do this to you”.

Now she says she’s mad about not knowing the Ameerah vote. For some reason, Indy thinks she is in some kind of alliance with Monte.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
No, that’s what they think of Brittany… Joseph is just “friendly” in their opinion!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Monte is laying it on thick about Taylor being the target, I almost believe him!

Indy lets Monte talk and talk. She does not look happy. Heh

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now Indy is talking to Monte. She’s bummed about the blindside—-“everyone knew, even TAYLOR?!” So rude! Monte assures Indy Taylor overheard Ameerah, and decided on her own to vote her out, LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that Nicole is talking to Taylor, Nicole is full of advice for Taylor. Talking about honor and respect for ourselves, don't want took back with regrets.

Nicole is just insufferable.

Haven’t seen Jasmine yet today - I wonder if she’s stuck in the have not room with her jar of pickles.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 29, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Indy gets emotional, puts on sunglasses and gets quiet… says she’s “fine…” oh boy, she’ll for sure talk after she leaves HoH! She’s not a fan of his plan, haha