TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 27, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24 Monte thinks Terrance along for the ride, he doesn't think Dan makes decisions either.. it's just Nic/Ame telling them what to do.
Kyle notes that he made things clear to Aly about the showmance, but she still told him that Jas has her own successful company.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
20m
Turner mentions Jasmine walked in NY Fashion Week. Kyle says she's a good liar, so maybe we could leak some of this info to sew distrust between her and others. Turner thinks maybe it is better he does it since she's his Bestie. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Kyle says he was telling Ameerah she and Alyssa are in great spots in the game because they have Po's Pack and the girls, and Ameerah agreed and said something like 'Week 1 we were in 3 different alliances'. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB24 Monte/Kyle/Turn talk targets - if theyre HOH: Nic or Dan go next. K is good w going up if he has to. T wonders if it would be too soon to put Tay up as a pawn? Probably. Monte thinks if he was HOH he would do it to keep the narrative that they don't like each other going.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Daniel: "Only two people are gone, so I don't feel like the numbers are necessarily shifting" no matter who leaves this week. "I feel like it's still a fair playing field." #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
hungry hungry hamsters..
there's hardly any conversation even, they're all just inhaling their food

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.39am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Jasmine is inspecting her foot before she gets out of bed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Nicole abruptly opens blinds to the car bedroom where guys are still asleep. Kyle picks his head up & lays back down when he sees her.
Nicole-"You guys are so cute"
Puts blinds down & leaves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clarification of the "Special Power/Advantage" for the remaining bestie ... Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
3h
So the lestover bestie will join another group of besties. Each bestie group can grow to have 4 people (or 3) it can be 3 pairs of 4 or 4 pairs of 3.

The groups can be nominated. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Alyssa: "my friend's sister is white and her husband's black and their baby is blond haired and blue eyed"
Jasmine: "sounds like me!" #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Kyle happily explaining Leftovers plan to us in HOH, while Taylor & Michael discuss not exposing Leftovers with the vote, expecting the two of them will be blamed for flipping on the girls (they're both fine with that: if they go otb next week Nicole or Daniel will go)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Monte/Kyle/Turner check-in: covering up the vote, next week scenarios, agreed Taylor is truly an asset "sharp as a tack", plan to meet w Joseph later.. ended with Turner "if there's anything else I'll hear it, otherwise I'm gonna shower"

a week ago we never thought we'd be here

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
if this was mentioned on feeds I missed it:
the surviving bestie of the nominated pair does not have guaranteed safety the following week, per Turner/card at veto pick - Julie will tell them and us more about that tomorrow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Not much going on in the BB house. Monte in kitchen telling about his childhood when he had a heart condition. Ame/Joe/Mike/Tay talking about the interview process & audition videos

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Joe admiring Britt's nails that Jasmine manicured. The HGs also admire her wedding ring. Tay says that she is surprised that Britt brought her wedding ring. Britt says it was a risk but she never takes her ring off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19m
Terrance to Michael- I want to relax, I want to get that feeling. I want to feel that way where I'm waking up and I know that I am good. If I am here, I am 100% going for them #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
9h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 21 #BB24

1. Ameerah thinks she has the votes
2. The Leftovers next targets: Daniel and Nicole
3. Daniel "apologizes" to Taylor
4. Alyssa still talking about a relationship w/ Kyle
5. Brittany regrets that she couldn't make a women's alliance work

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Kyle- You are the man. If you are here next week, moving forward let's chat a little more if you are down with that. Terrance- I definitely am #BB24

Terrance to Daniel- I know how you feel. I have got to call everybody up here, that's all. You know moving forward that I have got your back 100%. I have never deviated from anything we have ever planned to do #BB24

Daniel to Terrance- I havent talked to anyone. I want to see where everyone lies. If I find out anything, I am going to tell you tonight #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Turner tells Joseph that #TheLeftovers was the final alliance & Turner had no idea there were other alliances.
Also, that he was told that unless he had Jas as a festie bestie that Jas was going up.
They're blaming Indy for stirring all this up
Joe doesn't understand why

Joseph tells Turner that he heard that NIc/Daniel knew b4. Turner says yeah, so we can say they knew. Joseph says Turner is a mastermind & leaves HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24 Tay and Terr in golf room. Terr says it will be stupid if he walks out this week. He says they have an opportunity to take a big threat out. He wants her to fight her ass off if he walks out the door. Tay says "No more naps". She wants to know if he got any no's yet.

#BB24 Terr tells Tay that Dan said he was keeping Terr but he's scared. He's gotten a lot of strong maybe's to keep him but they keep saying they want to see what the house is doing. He says he was like "F". He doesn't know what will happen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Jokers:

Jasmine asks for a Connect 4 saying Checkers is too hard for her. NT
07/27/22 06:08 PM

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
ET has weighed in -

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
Daniel Durston cemented his place as one of the most reviled houseguests in recent memory. #BB24

https://www.etonline.com/big-brother-daniel-durston-has-fans-raging-after-bringing-taylor-hale-to-tears-with-screaming

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That Connect Four thing cracked me up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sounds like they just got Chinese checkers.

Can Jasmine handle it?