TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 28, 2022 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Sounds like they have to do it this way in order for their end game. I do feel sorry for Taylor, she has been given such a bad rap. I hope that they all feel bad when they watch how they all treated her. I can only hope that they feel some remorse, it has been horrid.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BREAKING NEWS:

Jasine is walking using a cane. She has the boot on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

happy Turner Appreciation Day, the hero we needed but never expected

Happy Turner Appreciation Day LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB has really annoyed me with this twist. The only way to get two awful people out of the house is to risk your own alliance members.

I hate it so much. Stop tinkering, BB!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are all moving to the HOH I a guessing we lose feeds pretty soon here.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mama, Jasmine will now need to break or hurt another body part so that she can “choose not to participate in the competition” next time it is not suitable for her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pets. HOH lockdown, so gaming will need to stop for the moment.

I am exhausted just trying to keep up.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rose and all keeping this thread up to date.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem said: Guys, The Leftovers are playing 4-D chess here. They are setting themselves up for any blowback that could happen if people outside of their alliance win HOH. It’s pretty brilliant.

And meanwhile Jasmine is playing connect four....

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Just another big group going for people they don’t like.. ruins big brother. No difference when the big group target Taylor they just switched it to target Nicole/Daniel.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FYI- the episode Thursday 9/8 will be 2 hours (9pm-11pm Eastern)

This is up against NFL Opening Night (Bills vs Rams starts at 8:20 Eastern) so I fully expect this to be a double eviction...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m a big thrifter. Most of my Saturdays are spent doing my Resale Thrift store Circuit. I was very glad to see Turners bio but once I saw him in the house he kinds gave me the willies. I’m over the willies and totally on the Turner bandwagon.

Dear Big Brother powers that be- send in a hairstylists, please!!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You know what we have not talked about. How little the feeds go down. I was just reading this from FeedsBot, Feeds were down for 25 minutes (1%) yesterday. #BB24.

That has to be a record!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I have noticed this too. Very few cuts, almost like the old days.

And they didn’t cut the feeds over the Jan6 hearings show delay.

Why are they suddenly being so nice to the live feeders? Have they finally realized our value?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Although, I’m still not ready to forgive them for cutting away from important conversations to save them for the tv show.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I wonder if we will have a Marcellas moment tonight with the evicted HG not having packed and scrambling around the house to get their stuff.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Maris, I saw Amer packing. She was looking for her tweezes….I didn’t think she’d pack.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Fan3: the difference between the two big groups going after one person is this group going after Nic/Dan (except for Ameerah, Indy, Jasmine, & Alyssa) are playing for strategic gameplay. The others are going after Taylor strictly for irrational/untrue events which never happened. She never had power, never targeted them, heck, she’s finally NOT on the block… Daniel admitted he disliked Taylor as soon as he stood on stage with her. They refuse to see/admit they misjudged and were unkind. A lot of us changed our minds simply watching some HGs… Turner now has FANS! But that little group just won’t admit they were wrong. They totally have the right to their opinion, but it will likely cost them votes &/or the game…

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Long time lurker (since the beginning), never had live feeds before, so I counted on you guys for my BB intel. I "know" many of your user names as familiar friends, though we've never met and I've lurked (so you aren't familiar with my name). But thank you for all of your time and dedication over these years!

This is the first year I've had live feeds - and I see the addiction now. One thing that I haven't paid attention to - are feeds going to be down now until after the live show? I was looking forward to getting off work and watching the feeds.

On another note, did anyone see Taylor EARLY this morning before everyone else was up having a camera talk in the bumper pool room? No? Just me? LOL (I get up at 3:30 EST for work).

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
tx Lil. It was pure petty jealousy that pushed the women against Taylor. It reminded me very much many years ago of celebrity big brother UK where two girls in the house targeted an Indian actress. They bullied her and made racist remarks behind her back. People were so offended by their behavior there were demonstrations and the british prime minister even had to make a comment. It was crazy.

Where I found the similarity was the absolute hatred of someone who had done nothing to earn the contempt and who did everything to maintain her composure throughout the attacks.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Cali: I admit - I didn't think I was going to like Taylor at first, boy did I misjudge her. I thought Nicole might be fun to have in the house as a chef and was looking forward to seeing her possibly creating meals for her house mates. I liked Daniel at first. It just goes to show how we all make initial "judgements" that aren't always fair. Taylor broke my heart last night after she followed Daniel to the living room (on the televised show) and she quietly said "that's not fair" when he accused her of being the reason Paloma left.

Taylor has won my favor. I also thought Joseph would be a jerk - but what a nice guy he's turned out to be.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry I still dislike when one big group picks on one or two players. Wherever we like the player or not it is wrong. Anything can be justified if you want it to be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi ex-Lurker Rabernet!

On eviction day they cut the feed for the HOH lockdown and rehearsal for a couple of hours (like now). Usually, they come back for a bit before the live show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hi Rabernet!

My opinions of these houseguests has changed so much over the first 3 weeks. It always does, but never this much. Taylor, Joseph, Kyle, Turner, I never thought I would be rooting for them. My two pre-season favs were Jasmine and Nicole. HAHAHAH

To be fair to ourselves, we had one day to form those opinions and very little info, but form them I did. And boy was I wrong.

The Leftovers are not just picking on one or two players. They want all of them gone. They will start with Daniel and Nicole. The PoPack was focused on Taylor. Big difference.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I didn't have high hopes for this crew at first, but they have been very entertaining.

I hate how they've treated Taylor. Karma, baby, karma. I can hardly wait for the show!!