TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 28, 2022 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Taran said that Nicole told Daniel that Jasmine wants him out. I'm waiting for this to explode...I think it's the first time that Daniel or Nicole have been told they are targets.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Lol Rosem on the vaccum play by play! I was raised on chores so it blows my mind how the younger generations are lost around basic household duties :-) Maris- It is crazy to look back at the early days of feeds. What once costed an entire months discretionary budget only costs the price of a fancy coffee these days! I cant wait to see the surprised faces tonight. I hope the blindside can be kept secret until the eviction!

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Mamapors- I hear you on the Jasmine edit. Her sense of entitlement has not been fully portrayed on the episodes. Unfortunately, I think she has a good chance of being dragged to the end as an easy opponent to beat. She may even being playing up her injury with that thought in mind.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Lol, can't wait to see how this develops. I really want to see 'the boss' Nicole gone next week and then Daniel, then Jasmine. After Pooch and Paloma, I think that those three have been the nastiest Hamsters and I will be glad to see the back of them. Ready for tonight... let's go!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, Michael and Kyle are going to have Taylor expose Po’s Pack as the reason for the house flip.

She is supposed to say she overheard Ameerah talking to Kyle in the SR. Michael says, “perfect, I’ve cautioned Ameerah several times about keeping her voice down in the SR.

Michael telling Taylor the script, saying, if you’re comfortable doing this…..VACUUUM!!!!!!!

Taylor is supposed to tell Terrence….I can barely hear, and this is all 007 spy stuff.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph there now, and Monte. The Leftovers in full chaos effect!!!

Of course, Taylor is in on the scheme.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Stop all game talk, for goodness sakes. Joey just can’t help himself. Shhhhhhhhh

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The irony of Po’s Pack being taken apart by Taylor, is not lost on me.

Oh! Wait! Seems Taylor is not happy with this plan. She just told Brittany that she doesn’t want to be the one to do it, wants Kyle to do it.

Brittany is whispering to her, can’t hear it.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
It makes me laugh at how Nicole and Daniel keep saying that Taylor is an awful person... project much??!!!!! Taylor has been nothing but nice to them. Taylor for the win.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Each week there has been an unexpected outcome, so it surprises me they keep trusting people in the house!
As for Jasmine… since she was cleared to play but decided not to, there should have been a consequence. BB should implement a rule about non-participation. They could tell them they will be on slop for the rest of the week, or have to sit out the next HoH comp. Luckily, Jasmine’s selfishness didn’t implode Turner’s HoH, but it could have. If she’s afraid of heights, why didn’t she do the other part-deliver the puzzle pieces?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it would be poetic justice if Taylor gets to blow Po's Pack wide open. I hope that she decides to do it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Taylor is the true mench of this season.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't make out what they are saying with all the whispering!!!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
She couldn't have put the weight on her ankle for the running with the rope attached.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran just tweeted that Brittany convinced Taylor to go ahead with the plan, Taylor agrees to only tell Terrence.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t want Taylor to be the one to say she heard Ameerah in the SR. It will just give the others a “valid” reason to target her, blame her for everything that has gone wrong and will go wrong. They will be vicious. They should just say “someone” overheard Ameerah’s loud voice and decided they would switch the vote…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, they are trying to keep Michael-Brittany and Joseph-Monte from going on the block together.

So Kyle and Taylor are the ones that they want the other side to target so that they have the votes to get out either Nicole or Daniel, who are their respective besties.

This is SO complicated!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Cali, I agree… leave well enough alone. Don’t put Taylor into a situation that can make her look bad.

🐹 S t o p I t w a I t f o r e v I c t I o n. C h i l l .

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ameerah has packed...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Guys, The Leftovers are playing 4-D chess here. They are setting themselves up for any blowback that could happen if people outside of their alliance win HOH. It’s pretty brilliant.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes they could blow this whole thing up.

CHILL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
but poor Taylor another week in her bed, I a with her use Kyle and Daniel!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not have 100% trust of Monte.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
O.K. .. Now she is talking about packing...but she doesn't know where her f'n tweezers are...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
awww Kyle I always watch how people treat waiters

I like this kid more and more.

BUT he needs to chill.