TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 28, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Coming up next, Nicole will teach how to make a bowl of cereal.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAH Rosem!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
She keeps calling it an omelet. It doesn’t even have cheese in it.

What the hell????

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That omelet looks really boring. Where is the bacon, cheese, veggies, all the good stuff?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Honestly my 6 yr old grandson makes a better omelette. Maybe they are out of foods- vegetables and cheese.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, she didn’t even cook Terrence breakfast, just taught him how to make breakfast.

Terrence is 47 years old. I find it hard to believe that he doesn’t know how to cook an egg.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Once again, We are in the Idiocracy Universe.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“Show the camera that you made a scrambled egg.”

This is why I get live feeds every summer, people!!!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH well that was not for Terrence. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel, Nicole and Terrence are now having an extended conversation about how to cook an egg.

I can’t……🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
After Eviction tonight, I’m sure Nicole will change her target to be Terrance rather than the girls. She has given him all her inside info and told him her entire game plan. I wonder how she will show the joy of getting to keep her “soulmate” in the house. He’s “literally her BFF in the house.” Yet she sure won’t act that way when he is miraculously saved tonight! I’m sure she will assume it was all a last-minute switch to destroy HER game, because she assumes SHE is the House Alpha, and everyone is so fearful of her awesomeness—She has no idea this plan was in place shortly after Turner won his HoH!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The thing I am looking forward to the most tonight. Nicole who has been telling Terrence he is her soulmate in this game, her #1, yadda yadda. How is she going to handle that tonight when he is still there? And she really did not want him to still be there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, good call, can’t wait to see Nicole’s reaction to the eviction tonight. Ameerah’s eviction will be very difficult for NICOLE. Haha! Let’s see if she hugs her BFF Terrence with joy.

She told Terrence she was a cop for 10 years. So now Michael, Joseph, Daniel and Terrence know Nicole’s “big secret”.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The reason Michael knows Nicole was a cop, is that she told him because she was sure he was leaving. She has just done the same thing with Terrence, and he is not leaving.

For a (former) cop, she has terrible instincts. Maybe the police department she worked for should seriously review any cases she was involved in, and find out how many people are innocent.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m most interested in seeing the reaction after tonight’s eviction of the calm and so composed Daniel.

Also interested in the Emmy award acting after the vote by the leftovers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, that's what I was thinking.

BB hasn't been this delicious in years!

Please let one of the Leftovers win tonight so we can get Dan and Nic out next!! I actually dont want Tay to win, I would rather her win the veto this week. Then she can win next week and put up Daniel since he won't speak to her.

Please dont let Dan or Nic to win tonite!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want a split screen of Amer, Dan, and Nic's faces!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I agree, this is the best BB I can remember in a long time. Cannot wait till tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I am hoping that Nicole and Daniel will be so shook after the eviction, that they won’t be able to function.

I mean, they will have to realize their game is in the toilet, and they are so far out of the loop that they might as well be on The Price is Right set.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I am so excited for this eviction. I have been watching bb since this beginning, along with this clubhouse, when I was paying by the minute for dial up :-) I have been having a really hard time getting into the houseguests this season. This week has got me fired up. I am a bit sad for daniel and nicole because last night's episode was brutal for them but it was an accurate representation of their dynamic in the house. I hope they will learn from this and the short term memory we have for reality stars will allow them to get back to their lives with more understanding and compassion. I think I am team Taylor for the win but there are a few other houseguests that can win my favor over the next month. Get your popcorn ready for tonight!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BREAKING NEWS: They got a new vacuum.

I guess the social media pressure worked. So many people have been posting about the filth of the floors and rugs in the LR and bathroom.

Good to see you back Aubreycat! Season started bad, but wow, things have changed for the better.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Aubrey, I remember paying by the minute for dialup. I had a timer next to my computer. One month I had a couple hundred dollar bill because of feeds.

I got to say last night could have been worse for Daniel and Nicole, they weren't played that badly. BB left open the door for the possibility that Nicole misunderstood Taylor's intentions. BB hasn't really gone all out to show the nastiness of these HGs.

I just cannot wait to see Daniel and Nicole's reactions. Even better will be when they find out the name of the alliance "the leftovers" boy will that be sweet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Daniel talking about how they need Terrence in the game, and deciding they need an alliance with Kyle and Michael (ha) because she can’t trust anyone in the house.

Daniel goes to the HOH to talk to Turner, who is sitting at the kitchen counter. Duh!

Nicole takes over the vacuum from Michael, because vacuuming is mom’s job. Probably.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You know what surprised me the most on last night's show? The Jasmine edit. They did not portray the depth of her nastiness at all, in fact quite the opposite. I have read, and do not know if true, but she is Grodner's pet this year. So our hopes of her removal because she is really not playing at all, are probably not going to happen.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
They really need to get Nicole out before jury...she will be poison in there