TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 28, 2022 users admin

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole is something else!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wake them all up early BB.. IT'S BLINDSIDE EVICTION NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Or not.. give them less time for someone to slip up and tell Ameerah she's going out the door!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Who is Terrance’s cousin? I heard him tell Turner that he doesn’t tell many people who his cousin is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so excited for this blindside tonight, going to blow away last week's blindside, which was a bit underwhelming. I think they tipped off Pooch right before.

I also want to mention that it is really great to see so many TVCHers posting again! It's so fun to wake up in the morning and see what I missed, especially from you West Coasters!!

Which I believe is the Pacific Time Zone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so funny that Nicole and Daniel are giving “pity votes” to Terrence, which will help hide The Leftovers.

The finger pointing that is going to happen tonight will be epic!

Jasmine may pass out and have to be air-lifted out of there.

BTW, Reality BBQ reported that Jasmine (allegedly) cracked a tooth on a french fry. I laughed at this for longer than I should have.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is fast surpassing Raven as BB houseguest having the most ailments.

I can not find anything anywhere about who Terrance's cousin is Lilfair. I want to know as well!

And tonight is going to be glorious!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Found it!

Chelsea
@bbchelli
·
9h
Omg just googled Jared Higgins. Juice WRLD is Terrance’s cousin #BB24

NO idea who that is

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Mam, thx for the cousin info. I have no idea who he was, so sad his life was so very short.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Time to get on up and clean that house, vacuum or scrub floors !!! Wake them up eat a good breakfast,
work out, clean, take a nap.

Get dressed up so some of ya'll can be big time blindsided !!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes I just read a bit about him. Very sad.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
But that's not all Rosem. Jasmine swallowed a crown while in sequester but luckily found it when she pooped it out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH. MY. GOD.

I definitely know more about Jasmine’s ass and mouth that I never wanted to know.

After Taran’s update, I realize that a 6-5 vote is better for The Leftovers. But I am glad that they’re not going to mess around with the vote, too risky.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just want to thank Kyle and Joseph for giving me back my BB that I have loved for so long. No matter how long it lasts, I am thankful.

Watching the joy with which Kyle is playing this game is making so happy. He is not being mean, or hurtful, just enjoying the game play!!

Kyle and Joseph were not my favorites the first week. I disliked them before the show even started from the little we had been given. Kyle, the kid who lived in his mother's basement and had pictures of himself on TikTok with rifles and guns. Joseph, the replacement who looked like he was full of himself. Both of my opinions could not have been more wrong. Joseph is a kind soul. And Kyle, well his momma raised him right.

So on top of the great BB I have learned a lesson. I am sure the great BB will end and I will forget the lesson, but for now I am enjoying it all!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole to Terrance: "Indi is so jealous of me" ... "If I get HOH.. I'm putting her and Alyssa up"
"I was talking to Turner and told him .. Dude .. couldn't you read a room" (Basically saying he screwed up his game) <<< I really laughed at that one..

More Nicolisms: "If I ever touch the block.. I'll have to fight for my life" .. "I know I have the votes to stay.." ... ARE YOU SURE NICOLE??

She earlier assuming Terrance is the one going home tonight .. spilled who she could trust .. basically her game plan for the next couple of weeks...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just heard Nicole tell Terrence that Indy is jealous of all the attention Nicole gets. Terrence says Indy is in everyone’s ear, especially the boys. HUH???? Not seeing that at all.

These are the two least clued in to what is happening in the house. Their conversation makes it seem like they are living in an alternate reality.

Mama, me too, I think I misjudged half the cast!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, thanks for capturing much more of the Nicole madness, it was too fast for me.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Need, I think Nicole is projecting with the putting Indy up because of jealousy. I think she wants to put up Indy so she can get rid of Alyssa, who actually is ruining the girls' game. Lol!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole thinks that she and Terrence are “Mom and Dad” of the house.

NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Another I almost forgot... Nicole was telling Terrance that Ameerha thinks that the twist might be that she (since she is obviously staying) will get to choose what pair of besties to join (well she is correct about one part..)and kick one of the besties to be an individual and that Nicole fears that Ameerah will do that to her .. because Ameerah is confident that when up on the block with Taylor .. Taylor will finally go...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrence to no one:

“Its never fun when the rabbit has the gun”

What an interesting saying, and quite appropriate.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The Leftovers are appealing because they are the underdogs doing something to take control and win the game. Usually the steamrolling team is the big Bro alliance. Monte is the only weak link for me in the alliance. I'm all in for the chaos the Leftovers will continue to cause in the House.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is beating those eggs like she just arrested the perp.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
How am I going to get anything done today? .. LOL!

Rosem .. thanks for capturing more .. your post "solidifies" what I said...

I can't believe I used to transcribe word for word all those years ago (with dialup no less). Now I just go for the basics.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is teaching how to cook scrambled eggs. Looks like she is using vegetable oil in the pan, and I wonder if she thinks Terrence is 5 years old.

They are scrambled eggs. Any idiot could do it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Nicole is cooking Terrence breakfast for his last morning in the house.

You can not make this stuff up. HAHAHAHA