TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 28, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole has got Michael in the have not room. She says she's voting for Ameerah. And everyone is giving her the run around about who they are voting for and IT'S PISSING HER OFF!

She worries that people aren't trusting her or something. Now she's grilling him about what he thinks.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, something else is pissing her off. I don't know what it is and I really don't care. Stay perpetually pissed off.

She just told Michael that she went around the house and told everybody that they will not put Michael up again.

Now talking about how she can't trust Aylssa anymore.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole is telling Michael that Brittney is the one spreading all the gossip around the house.

So, Brittney is on her shit list now.

The list is getting very long...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Just read twitter and people are coming for Daniel and Nicole HARD.
Production is probably scrambling to get Todrick's address so they have a place to hide out

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kyle just came in the room. Nicole told him that he's allowed to stay.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm submitting The Leftovers for Emmy consideration

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Nicole saying that Terrence is LITERALLY her best friend in the house... what the what???

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
omg christiii, the convo with kyle and michael and nicole! They are double team playing her LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Right Mama! Now Nicole is going to give Terrance the bad news...literally her best friend you know literally

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Kyle is having so much fun !

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Nicole seems to be losing it a bit...Paloma style..she seems really manic tonite

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole is crying literally, that she has to tell Terrance he's leaving..the girls are hugging her

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole hates when people make any situation “about them…”
She is making this ALL about herself…
These two nominees are “literally her BEST friends?!” That must be news to Daniel, whom she was conjoined with for the past two weeks!
Tomorrow will be epic!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh here we go...Nicole telling Terrance she was a cop lolololol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole has given almost the exact same speech to each HG… she tells them she will hang out with them after BB. She says they will not be able to rid of her. She always mentions their family or friend's name, and says that person will end up liking HER more than THEM… she even told Daniel (apparently NOT her “best” friend) that she wants to live next door to him…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When she told him she was a cop, he should have just stood up, said “yeah, we all know…” as he left the HoH room. This makes 4 people she’s told… (Daniel, Michael, Joseph & Terrance) and none of them are leaving, LOL. Here is her “best friend” who just found out, only because she’s voting him out, and she wants to give him such huge news. Why the heck would he CARE?! Why doesn’t she think to do it in her goodbye message, to assure the news stays outside of the house?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole quickly recovers from (fake) crying to talk game to Terrance. She wants his opinion about how she should further her game, the game he won’t be playing cuz SHE is voting him out. She gives him a lot of game info, tells him she wants a female to win. She mentions even IF votes go “the other way” SHE will luckily still be fine! What a relief that must be for HIM! I wish he would tell her she will NOT be fine in his opinion! Turner comes in, Nicole graciously tells him to stay— in HIS OWN room! She then announces she has informed Terrance he doesn’t have the votes & will leave tomorrow. Turner asks if they’re allowed to say that, is it ok with Big Brother?!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Turner is letting Terrance know he’s not going anywhere.
“How are you going to say you want me in the game, but you’re gonna vote me out”
I love it when houseguests show they have intelligence. Terrance is onto Nicole. Turner tells him to get ready for tomorrow. Terr says now he also knows where some people’s allegiances lie.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Right after I say how I love our smart houseguests, Terrance and Turner try to remember how many time zones America has AND what the names are (Easter, Western, Mountain and a fourth one, says Turner.)

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Daniel, Nicole, and Ameerah talking in jetsons. Nicole tells them that she told Turner that she thinks Ameerah has the numbers to stay.
“Of course it’s Terrance, he knows it’s a game and he wants the three of us to keep fighting”
Says Nicole. Her entitlement is amazing.
Ameerah tells them how Taylor told her that she’s really introverted and this is hard for her. Daniel says, “careful talking to her. She’ll turn everything you say”. Nicole says, “look at everything she’s already done”
I wonder what universe they live in.

Ohmygoodness I can’t wait until tomorrow.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel was VERY disappointed when Nicole proudly retold her talk with Terrance, because she mentioned Turner came in and was informed of Terrance’s impending eviction. Daniel said Turner should be blindsided just like they all were by the nominations. He was visibly unhappy. Nicole of course embellished the story to make herself seem even MORE heroic/selfless/amazing… she told Daniel that Jasmine wanted Turner to be told because he was her Bestie…Daniel raised his voice, irritatedly, saying Turner didn’t tell JASMINE about the surprise noms… which is true, but I loved seeing Daniel pout and be mad about something Nicole did! It’s just a hint of what is coming tomorrow night!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This blind side will be so funny. When Terrence stays, the ones not in the Left Overs will blame the house flip on Nicole's big mouth of letting Terrence know that he was going home, and the Left Overs will encourage that group think.

Unless, the former group somehow twists it around and blames Taylor again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are six time zones if you count U.S. states. Then add in territories..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do you think all the families are preparing restraining orders against Nicole? She is dramatic gold, but such a disappointment. I thought I would really like her.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Something about the wall in HOH that has a map or something showing the 4 time zones of the lower 48 United States. Terrance was showing Turner all the details he’s memorizing.