TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 27, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is in HoH all alone giving us an update on ALL of the happenings in the alliances. He’s VERY giddy/ANIMATED!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jamie's other thing all week has been I really want to win HOH, cause one more week to heal is what I need.

Translation: One more week of you all waiting on me and me having to do nothing to stay here or make jury.

I just hope they are all on to her.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Codebear. I can't imagine what Taylor said.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just want to say I am looking forward to the veto meeting tonight. First time in a long time I am looking forward to seeing a show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading the VETO meeting will not be on tonights show. They will start tomorrows show with it.

They are going to focus on the Taylor treatment and the formation of The Leftovers.

Not sure of the validity but more than a few on twitter are saying the same thing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, about Jasmine's ankle. Last night she, Brittany and others were in a room together talking about her ankle. Brit once broke her ankle and was giving Jasmine advice about wearing the boot. She told Jasmine that she is going to lose muscle tone, etc if she doesn't start wearing. She told her she knows it will be hard but just set your mind with a goal of just wearing it an hour a day til you get used to it, then increase the time.

I'm very curious to see if Jasmine puts it on or not today. I would think probably not, but then again, Jasmine can make it into an attention getter, it's all about me, for 1 hour today. So she just might do it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Michael and Joseph are trying to "reign in" Monte.. he keeps trying to say things like "let's stir up things with messing with the vote" and Michael and Joseph (mostly Joseph) are saying .. let "them" stir it up themselves..(This convo also happened earlier with Turner up in the HOH)

Basically .. STICK TO THE PLAN AND DON'T SCREW IT UP!.. I can see Monte in the DR saying .. "I evict Terrance" because he wants the vote to be closer .. and Terrance ends up going...

It's a long way until tomorrow night.. someone better dog Terrance for the next 30 hours.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I meant Monte...

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That stinks, I was really looking forward to the veto.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
if this was mentioned on feeds I missed it:
the surviving bestie of the nominated pair does not have guaranteed safety the following week, per Turner/card at veto pick - Julie will tell them and us more about that tomorrow

Where did the remaining person gets a power come fro?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mama, that came from Nicole's imagination.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL thank you Rosem!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Maris! They should end tonite's show with the meeting. Then show us the aftermath tomorrow. They have enough footage for 2 hours of that!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
JASMINE IS UPSET BECAUSE SOMEBODY USED UP ALL HER BUTT WIPES!

Sorry, if I had to hear about it, then everybody else has to, too.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Grooch!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, thank you Grooch for that important update regarding Jasmine’s ass situation. Just brutal.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
That was brutal Grooch. LMAO.
She needs her own show. As the Colon Churns.
Raven. Hold my beer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
WHY is Jasmine in this house? She is completely useless, and a burden to the other HG. And I am getting sick and tired of hearing about her butt.

Although, her butt seems to be her only contribution to the show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG you guys made me laugh so hard. HAHAHAH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile .. there has been a whole group of people ("from both sides") having a great time playing bumper pool.. mostly the guys... but they are just having fun...

Earlier Jasmin was talking to Joseph and told him she didn't want to be a have not next week.. just one more week she said .. so her foot could heal.. bet next week she will ask for one more week .. and so on ...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, Jasmine likes Brittany now and is sorry for all the horrible things she's said about her behind her back.

It seems that Jasmine had to give up the opportunity to be an Instagram influencer to be on the show and she just found out that Brittany used to work for Instagram and wants to help Jasmine with it.

Bleh.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I can see why everyone on here has had enough of Nicole. She is rotten. I hope that she and Daniel go next. Paloma really created a mess for Taylor and I feel so sorry for her. The girls had a chance to win this year but as usual between Alyssa telling Kyle about the girl alliance and the girls treating Taylor so mean, that is done. Actually, Taylor is the only HG that I like in BB24.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kyle, Brit and Taylor talking in bathroom. Daniel walks in, washes his hands and leaves. He didn't say anything at all to them.

After he leaves, Kyle asks Taylor if she and Dan are good/talking. She says they're talking. Then she says she feels bad for him. That tonight the show was on and the world is not going to be kind for him. She doesn't want that. And she told him that she will support him when they get out of the house.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So...even if the Oldies win Hoh, and put up Taylor, then the Leftovers should have the votes to switch to Nicole. Only problem would be if Nicole or Daniel win