TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 26, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Monte-how are you feeling about what's going on with yesterday?
Daniel-I'm so confused man. Nothing make sense.
I went to him yesterday (Turner) and he doubled down on his speech. But, he said that it wasn't them specifically. He was pointing out the house can do better

#BB24
Daniel-If it's the house & Ameerah isn't the bully, he could've had a house meeting about it.
He's made it clear that Ameerah is his target, he brought up the SR situation "we don't talk game" but he said that wasn't it.
Monte-another theory is that he wanted Indy/Aly up

#BB24
Monte-But, he said there was no way he would put up Alyssa
I think that vote would've been clean based on behavior (Indy vs. Alyssa)
Terrance has joined but not said anything
BB asks them to put up awnings above hot tub

#BB24
BB-please lower all outside awnings

Monte/Daniel putting down awnings. Terrance joins them
Indy doing yoga & morning affirmations

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Feeds return to HG's laughing and having general chit chat.
Taylor making bed
Monte excited they played "No Diggity" & that "Earthquake song"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Joe-I've been tired all 21 days of this f show, and they know it! Aren't you a nightowl because of what you do?
Dan-Yeah, I'm typically up until 3 but, I get up in the AM to book gigs
Joseph-do you have an agent? You should get one
Dan-Yeah, I need a booking agent

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Alyssa-Kyle told me that he thinks we should just be friends. He feels like I would be a distraction. We'll see what happens outside the game. I was like ok, Lame but, whatever
Ameer-Interesting

#BB24
Alyssa-I think you're really going to be fine
Ameer-I do to but, IDK what all this Pooch stuff. I was up late & Daniel promised me his vote. The main topic of convo was trying to figure out what Turner is doing.
Nicole enters

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Am-Do you think that I should trust Brit?
Aly-IDK, go w/your gut your gut is always right. She already told someone something you said, right?
Nic-Daniel thinks maybe she's a pathological liar. That's her game, she inserts herself in convos & takes pieces of it & runs w/it

#BB24
Ameer-Turner told me that the house doesn't listen to the HOH of who they want to go home, clearly because of what happened last week with Pooch.
They all laugh

#BB24
Nic says she can't get alone with T bc now that he's on the block everyone wants to know who he's talking to
Al -it's stressful. But you're safe and we're going to win next week and we're going to start taking out these snakes one by one
Nic and Am -yup

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Ame-you're going to talk to Terrance? I'm going to talk to Terrance today too
Nic tells her to be careful who she talks to bc she thinks people are making up stories. She's not going to give her opinion in group settings anymore.

#BB24
Nic continues- She felt her game flash before her eyes bc the last thing she wanted was "f Indy to rip us apart"
Ame-for me I haven't even been saying anything negative about anyone

#BB24
Nic's not worried about that. She thinks with her against Terrance on the block there will be things being said that aren't true and it's already happening
Ame says it isn't about her yet but it's coming

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.20am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB24
Taylor to cams-I promise you it all ends on a high note. It's going to be very upsetting and disturbing to the people who are close to me at first but I promise tomorrow's episode ends really really well. I've been struggling a lot in this house.

#BB24
Taylor cam talk continued - You all know that I'm super introverted. No matter how people may perceive the opposite when they look at me and they look at the things that I've done. Waking up in this house everyday has been very difficult. I have people that like me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
It sure is wonderful to hear Taylor engaging in a regular conversation with someone like she’s been doing with Brittany for the last little bit
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
2h
Which leads to the "Some HGs are playing checkers while others play chess" joke..... #bb24

Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
12:35 PM Nicole and Terrance playing checkers in the Lounge. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahahaha ....
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
1h
On today’s Turner & The shower new adventures;
Turner & his new partner cleaned his glasses after they fell in the toilet while he was peeing. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Nicole to Terrance- I dont have a final two with her (Ameerah) or anything but we literally have said to each other "you're my girl". We want to go on Amazing Race after this #BB24

Terrance- I just dont feel I have enough votes to beat her. If I do, it will be a f miracle. Nicole- Joseph is definitely keeping her. Jas, Alyssa, Indy. Your definite yeses are Michael, Brittany. Terrance- And Taylor. Nicole- That leaves me, Monte, Kyle, Daniel #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Wondering how Turner dropping his sunglasses in the toilet would have been treated by twitter if he'd put up Nicole and Taylor yesterday.... 😎🚽I'm guessing a bit differently 😏

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Alyssa: "if there was an all-star in this house I don't think I'd want to work with them, I feel like they'd know it too well" 🧐🤪

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Turner to Daniel/Nicole- I have heard what Ameerah's current campaign is. I'm like that's a dumb campaign in my opinion. I've heard "it was kind of accidental that he put us up". I have heard that from one or two people #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Taylor to camera- All I have to do is lay low through Thursday, then win, and then Daniel goes home #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB24 Nic/Dan meeting w/Turn who tells them that no one told him the move was awesome, so it probably screwed with ppl's games. Nic/Dan respect the decision, Dan appreciates Turn made the choice on his own and stuck w/it. Nic says it will be hard as she's close with both noms.

#BB24 Turn tells them Ame's campaign - it was accidental Turn put them up. It's fine, if that's what she thinks is going to keep her in the game. N/D have heard that as well, but not from Ame. Turn didn't realize N/D were so close w/Ame - it makes sense though, she's in her 30's.

#BB24 Turner points out that he and Ame were close while Pooch was still there - the 3 of them would be up late every night. The night Pooch left, Ame stopped talking to him. Now that she's up, she's maybe talked to him for 5 minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Turner tells Nic/Dan he doesn't know which way the house will go this week, he has a preference but isn't telling people how to vote. Nicole says she thinks it's almost an even split. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
58m
Ameerah telling Nicole she trusts Kyle and Monte, she feels like she’s fine and that this is just Turner trying to take a strong female out. But if she does go then there is a guys thing & Nicole can be next! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
56m
Nicole: "I just don't want to be f lied to, that's my thing."

WelcomeToBigBrother.jpg #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
56m
Ameerah is so sure about her Po's Pack votes 🙃. Hasn't done much to secure them, but is very sure about them. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB24 Kyle/Turn talking about the dangers of Fentanyl these days - that's why Turner will only smoke weed. People think they have a better connect than Mac Miller? I don't think so.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Daniel: "it feels like it's raining outside today"

outside:🌞😎

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
38m
Well, that was interesting. Nicole says she loves Black women, and Latin women are her weakness.

I have to wonder how her animosity toward Taylor and Indy fits into that. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
Joseph's talking about college, and how he looked into marketing/exercise science/data analysis .. he didn't mention he's a recent law school graduate - he did say his fam would have preferred doctor or lawyer 🤫

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
18m
Kyle thinks Jas is a nail tech. And then Alyssa told Jas owns her own business of press on nails and Jas's husband works for a fortune 500 company so she's well off #bb24