TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through July 26, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
10m
Nicole is trying to figure out a way to round up the votes to take out Ameerah. Which means by the end of this week The Leftovers may have Nicole convinced that she's the one that flipped the house. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 8m
Posted 3:10pm: Daniel says my whole life has been like today, every girl I have dated, every band, People treat me the same. I am not counted. I cant help but show love and loyality but I get F'd over everytime. Nicole says I will not F you over #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
Now Daniel is riled up, and is getting Nicole riled up, about Brittany having the nerve to want to still talk game with people now that she's safe.

Alyssa joins to apologize again. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24 When Aly leaves Dan notes he thinks Aly is aligned with Indy and the guys.. Nic doesn't trust anyone - Jas tried to insinuate that Nic knew before the ceremony. Dan assumes that everyone knows everything and it's a new game.

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 5m
#BB24 Dan/Nic are pissed that Britt tried to make it about herself after the veto ceremony.

Aly joins and tells them she went to Indy first so that she didn't say something to f it all up. She knows she needs to play smarter. She's crying and says she'll never screw up again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte- The big conversation was more around Kyle and you (Alyssa) cause he was feeling a certain way. He felt like you were moving fast. We were having a grown man conversation about how to deal with that. That's why we stayed up that late #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB24 Joe tells Ame that he could hear people crying before the ceremony started, which he thought was weird because he thought they all wanted Tay out. But then Ame went up and he was like wth?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Joseph to Ameerah “You can come talk to me any time, I dont care if it makes me look bad.” 😆😆😆

He also told her he was “trying to not take it personally that everyone is off in groups and no one wants to talk to him”
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Ameerah: "do you think I'm gonna go home?"
Joseph: "I don't think so, nobody's even talking about who they're voting for" 😎

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Riley Freeman
@TrillaryBlinton
·
1h
Everybody that said Taylor would blow up is having an emotional meltdown #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Nicole, Ameerah, and Jasmine ponder who could have been 'shitting on' Taylor to the extent Turner felt the need to make a speech about it. Nicole says Turner made it very clear it wasn't her/Daniel. #bb24

Ameerah says 'it's not me.'
Jasmine pipes in 'and you know damn well it's not me.'

Oh. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Turner- I think Ameerah can win this game with her hands tied behind her back. Daniel- Easily. Turner- There is a nice dude and a game winner on the block right now. Daniel- She is clearly here to compete. Turner- Ameerah has been second is almost everything #BB24

Nicole- I respect your decision very much. I'm very happy that you and I had a conversation before the ceremony. Turner- I, until five minutes beforehand, didnt know what I was going to do #BB24

Turner to Daniel/Nicole- The only person I told other than that was the night before I had an inclination of feeling bad. I was playing checkers with Alyssa and was like "I am not feeling good about this". That's the only thing I said. I didnt tell anyone #BB24

Turner to Daniel/Nicole- When it came time, I went with my heart. I did not want to blindside you, you, any of the people that I like in this house #BB24

Nicole- Me choosing her (Taylor) as my partner, I did it for my game but also for the people that didnt want her here anymore. Turner- There was a point in the week that I didnt either. By no means were you the worst example of what I was talking about. It got a lot worse #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Nicole- You are playing Big Brother and I am not mad about it. Turner- Had I put Taylor on the block, I would not have felt good about the game that I played. If I play a game that I think is respectable, I am fine with what happens #BB24

Turner- It wasnt what you thought was going to happen but I hope you dont mind that you are not on the block. Nicole- I really dont mind. As much as I really wanted whatever Julie has in store for us, I dont want to fight for my life cause I was trying to help other people #BB24

Nicole- On everything that you and I have discussed, on our game, I dont think Daniel knew that you were the replacement. Ameerah- Okay, so I am going to drop it then. Nicole- Yes #BB24

Nicole- If he (Daniel) would have known, he totally would have told me. Ameerah- I think so too. Did anybody's face look like they knew? Nicole- No. I dont think anyone knew that it was going to be you. I am f shocked #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19m
Daniel to Terrance- He (Turner) did say "the bully talk was for the house. It had nothing to do with the nominees" #BB24

icole- I deep down inside feel like he made that move strategically, but if we look at the numbers... Ameerah- I'm fine. Nicole- You're fine #BB24

Nicole- There is also this feeling I have that the guys are still working together. Ameerah- I know. Nicole- And why wouldnt they put you up as the first female because you are the strongest female competitively? Ameerah- I know. Nicole-Next to go up would be me or Brittany #BB24

Ameerah- Joseph is going hard. He is freaking out that he needs to win HoH. Nicole- Because I told him that he needs to start f playing. Stop being a (w)itch. F man up and play this game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Ameerah to Nicole- Now that I am playing this game, I understand why the minorities stuck together last season. They are just trying to knock us out #BB24

Nicole- How much do you trust Alyssa? Ameerah- I'm not sure now. Now I am f concerned. Nicole- She slipped big time. Ameerah- She just got close to Turner this week. Even Kyle was questioning her when we were in the bathroom. He was like "she is close with Turner" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Jasmine worried that Turner 'has made such a wave in the house' that as his bestie she'll be a target too.

Half the house has made something that's not at all about them today about them. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
"When I put my life on the line in front of everyone, cussing out a girl'" I would hope to be appreciated more for it.

Do you even HEAR the words coming out of your mouth?? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
At some point when I wasn't looking, Kyle switched the sunglasses for regular glasses, since he's supposed to be making Daniel trust him, and there's no one around to use the sunglasses signal with anyway. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Britt tells Michael that Jas thinks there's something sketchy w/ Kyle and Dan, like they knew beforehand.

Michael: good.

They agree to just keep playing like they're uncomfortable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24 Turner says he heard that Alys stuck her foot in mouth earlier. Alys clarifies what happened. Turner says he heard that she told something that he had said. Turner says his feelings were hurt & that he can't tell Alys anything anymore. Alys starts crying.

#BB24 Turner says that Daniel starts a lot of misinformation. Alys says Dan is a wildcard. Alys/Turner talking about how much they have cried in the house. Alys says she could really use a blunt right now.

#BB24 Turner says Tay was very appreciative & asks about Alys relationship w/Tay. Alys says that she gets annoyed b/c Tay flirts w/Kyle. Alys says she could have used Kyle's support today since she messed up. Turner says Kyle is too wholesome to mean anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle 💫
@xtrathots
· 18m
michael is cleaning the shower. joseph says he loves him, calls him his angel for doing what none of them were strong enough/brave enough to do #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB24 Terr talking to Kyle/Turner in the HOH. Terr says he has their back & still wants to be here. Kyle says he feels good w/Terr but will be slow to make a decision. Kyle says he will hear out Ame as well. Terr says he has a lot of game left in him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Turner told Kyle about Alyssa crying to him, and that he told her Kyle likes her, but is concerned about his game .. Kyle was surprised to hear she cried, "I don't feel like I'm leading her on"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.45am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB24
Joseph-I wonder what they're talking about back there. Turner/Tay have been out there forever
Ameer-probably bonding over bullying or something
Ameer/Joseph were brushing teeth getting ready for bed
Taylor walks by heading to her bed
They head to bed

#BB24
Michael in BY by himself waiting on laundry giving shout outs
He does slackline, "I'm pretty good at this, I own one. Not that anyone in here needs to know that among other things"
Starts studying days

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.09am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7h
#BB24
Turner talking to the feedsters
explaining his day, giving shout outs, spreading kindness, (part 1/4)

Part 2/4
Amongst other things, his girlfriend Megan, having to put 40 year old's in check today

Part 3/4
Turner-Ameer is going to be ok, she makes 250K/year at google. She's going to be just fine.
He explains how his ppl planted disliking Taylor in his brain & he woke up to that, he really likes her

Turner 4/4
Tells ppl that if you're getting bullied that it will get better & wishes the live feeders good night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.25am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Good Morning everyone.
@maybee420
back to get the day started
Feeds cut (Possible wake up music)

#BB23
Monte & Indy greet good mornings to each other

#BB24
Indy excitedly says good morning and gives shout outs in her 1st language. Daniel under his breath "Oh god"