TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - July 31: Archive through July 26, 2022 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
preseason, per twitter, Turner and Kyle were the most hated HG, now look at them! Turner has made the season watchable!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Is Joseph lying when he's telling the girls that he doesn't like what Turner did... to get intel.. or has Joseph turned?

Because he's got me convinced that he's with the girls... (He's doing a great job if he's pretending.. and still a part of "The Leftovers"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The bullies do not know they are bullies. It is so weird to hear Ameerah tell Taylor that she has been defending her, and if Turner was mad at bullies why didn’t he put them up, instead of her and Terrence.

Earlier, another bully, Nicole, wanted to find out who was talking shit about Taylor.

Jasmine, another bully, denied saying anything vulgar about Taylor.

Cognitive dissonance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, he is pretending. All of The Leftovers are apparently Oscar level performers. Who woulda thunk it?!?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
He totally has me convinced that he's with the girls. .. I guess I'm going to have to stay up all night waiting for them to get together and share...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, The Leftovers are supposed to meet sometime tonight, when nobody's looking. It is difficult for them to sneak, but it's important that they compare notes on the events of the day.

And also celebrate a job well done! I hope I can stay awake for it, but maybe not. Today has been a lot.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Was anyone just listening to Taylor and Turner just now? What did she mean when she said I have something I want to talk to you about but not now?????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I did hear that and I have no idea what she is referencing.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Does Jasmine use utensils to eat? I see her always using her fingers to tear her food apart and then put little pieces in her mouth. I can not watch.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I only heard the tail end of the Turner/Taylor convo… he said he had been bullied a lot for being bi, and he simply will NOT tolerate it in any form!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole is having a mini - breakdown... in front of Terrence .. claiming that "She" is the deciding vote and she just f'n can't decide .. because both of her friends (that she's only known for days..) are on the block .. and it is so f'n hard...f'n everyone wants to know what she is thinking .. every f'n minute of the day...

Guess she thought she was signing up for a Summer Vacation...

Terrance is telling her that it is all right and to just follow her (gut.. basically)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is crying to Terrance, saying she can’t believe she has to choose between her TWO BEST FRIENDS! They will both have her back, so whomever she chooses she will have an ally, but WHY does she have to CHOOSE?! To me, it sounds as if she’s making it about HER! LOL
Of course Terrance stays stoic, just agrees with everything she says…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole is whining to Ameerah about how hard it is for NICOLE to have 2 of her best friends on the block…

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole now having the SAME EXACT conversation with Ameerah.. except she is calm .. and not dropping the F-bomb... she's saying that it is very hard .. and Ameerah is telling her she understands... but she thinks she (Ameerah) is better for Nicole's game... not a tear is shed .. although Nicole came close...

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Good convo with Turner, Monte, and Turner about how Terrance revealed he’s aligned with the girls when he said “only our side was crying”…and the on,y knew that cried were the girls.

Kyle and Turner were talking about the biggest threats on the other side and sounds like Nicole, Daniel, and Alyssa. Kyle says he feels bad that she likes him so much when he’s really just interested in the game. He says if anything would happen, it’d be in jury or after the show. Kyle is startled that Alyssa is so invested in him. “I have a conversation with Taylor and now Alyssa’s day is ruined”.

Oh! And they think Indy is an erratic jury vote, but not a threat in the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kyle was just in the storage room with Joe. He told Joe that he's going to talk to Alyssa tomorrow that he only wants to be friends with her while in the game. If they go to jury, or after the game, then they can become more involved.

Now Kyle is upstairs with Alyssa in the bumper pool area and he is starting to have the talk with her.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is listing the successful showmances to Kyle, Angela and Tyler, Brandon and Rachel, Jeff and Jordan…

I can’t tell if this is going the way Kyle wants it to, lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ameerah, Nicole and Daniel in bathroom talking. They are still all shocked that Ameerah is on the block. Daniel said that there should have been a house meeting about bullying and Turner shouldn't have done it as his speech. That Turner should have put up the bully, not Ameerah. Ameerah had asked Turner if she was the bully and Turner told her no. They believe Turner put up the wrong person and wasted his hoh.

Daniel says it's making him mad that there was no reason for this nomination. Ameerah wants it explained to her why she is thought of as a strong player. She hasn't won anything.

Cams switch to hot. Joe is there with Michael, Brit,Turner and Turner. I like Joe, but he's been on my last nerve with how much he's been piping up everywhere and nonstop talking. He's explaining how each one should leave the hot room. Joe is going first to "c*ck block" Kyle and Aylssa and then give a signal when Brit can leave.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turner and the group were talking about spoiler girl and her posts about the cast and what she knew. She got the patent girl right and the make up of race correct. That she said there was some guy named Cutter (Or something like that) who is a big Twitter person. They think she got that one wrong. Little do they know that Kyle is a big tik tok star. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now all 4 cams on Michael and Brit alone in the hoh room.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole wasn't even crying tears...it was fake.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What a glorious feed day yesterday!

I think it will continue today.

I saw nothing about The Leftovers getting together late last night. I once again fell asleep. I aim guessing it did not happen.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Most of the Leftovers finally got together in the HoH around midnight, except Taylor, who was in bed. I didn’t see any celebration, Monte and Kyle took turns taking a shower in the HoH bathroom. They were all calm, just discussing the various reactions and the lies going around about why Ameerah/Turner were nominated.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Calimom!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
How long do you folks see the leftover alliance holding up?