TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 25, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
53m
Apparently Joseph had a (fake but obviously convincing) WTH reaction when Ameerah and Terrance went up, so now Daniel wants to talk to him because if anyone was all WTH it should have been him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Nicole- Whoever goes home, which it seems like it will be Terrance, Ameerah gets whatever is in store. Daniel- Ultimately we get to see what happens. I'm not worried for you anymore. Nicole- Right, I dont have to feel like my life is on the line in this game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
54m
#BB24
Ammer-I didn't appreciate the speech he gave

Indy comes in....very upset she had to throw up

Ammer/Indy think that Terrance is leaving and are sad about it.
(They have no idea)
Alyssa has to pee

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
53m
They are not switching pairs next week. They will keep the same pairs.

Turner called out the house for bashing Taylor before he nominated Ameerah/Terrance. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
52m
Terrance and Monte are talking by the washing machines.

Terrance said this was all part of Taylor’s plan. She went to Turner with a sob story. Terrance “the girl is a monster- I’ll play victim” #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB24 Monte tells Terry that Turner was in HOH yesterday when people were talking shit about Tay - and since Turn had a rough upbringing he probably felt empathetic. Terry notes that Taylor is a monster, sulking in bedrooms for two days.

Britt comes in bowling room w/Ameer & Indy
Indy is concerned about losing 1 more person. She thinks that by keeping Taylor, he has a target in front of him
Ameer-I didn't even get to participate in the veto.
Indy wonder if Turner/Daniel because, of twist got together

#BB24 Terrance doesn't even know how to campaign against Ame - she has more in her tank then he does to go far. He's already heard that Indy has said he needs to go. The girls have told him that.
Monte: wth?! Is that slop brain talking?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB24
Britt is getting all the info from Ameer & Indy
Indy thinks they are good
Britt suggests getting girls together tonight
Indy says not to tell Michael anything or Nicole
Britt-we're f if anything goes wrong here

#BB24
Kyle enters bowling room
Ameer-Did you know?
Kyle-I had no idea!
Taylor comes in to check on Ameer
Michael as well
Wonder if Jasmine knew? They don't think so, (very awkward in the room)
Tay-If you ever want to be a person
Amee-I have to give a flippin speech? I hate this

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
49m
"Don't Pooch yourself." 😬#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
48m
This image of Ameerah crying in bed, surrounded by four people who plotted her demise. There are some days when I love this game. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
47m
They really think Turner did all of this just based on his own moral compass, the goodness of his heart - do they think he's the second coming of christ or something????

Get real 😂 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
47m
Turner to Terrance

“I love talking to you about ANYTHING! I don’t talk to Ameerah at all!”

Forget all the hours of planning strategy. Thats all you need to know about how to play Big Brother in two sentences
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@dadoo53
·
48m
#BB24
But more importantly, how will this affect Jasmine’s foot?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB24 Turner tells Terry he thinks Ame chose Terr for besties because she knew Turn wouldn't put Terr up. Turn notes that Ame has cut him off every time he tries to talk game to her. Turn tells Terr that he's heard ppl call Tay a (w)itch, that they want to throw food in her face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
7m
Joseph lets Turner and Kyle know "One thing we need to remember is we have loyalty but we have to keep talking shit about each other." to keep up the façade.
Joseph (25) is BUILT DIFFERENT.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB24
Monte asks Ameer if he knows about Turners upbringing? He's been through a lot. Terrible upbringing. Taylor has been isolated this whole time
Nicole enters and gives Ameer a hug
Terrance was saying, when we were in HOH, do you remember when Indy was talking about Indy

Monte-When we were in that room, Taylor could've said something. He walked out upset. Later, Indy came back & apologized
Am-What does that have to do with me going OTB?
Monte-IDK, he mentioned something about a story about Pooch
Ameer-That happened, & this is what I said

Ameerah-
This is what happened
He came running into the SR, and asked me what I was going to do about Pooch, I was caught off guard. I said, we don't talk game, I was genuinely surprised! He asked if I was voting for Pooch to stay, I told him no & he left. That was it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB24 Joe tells Britt that he will not forget Ame making Britt cry, and he will not forget Britt trying to help him. Joe saw who was being left out and it was what showed him who he needed to play this game with. They're all smart, and more importantly all different.

Monte-Is there anything else you can think of?
Nic-But who? Even Daniel was shocked, he talked to Turner this am right before and said everything was a go
Ameer-He obviously has ppl backing him on this, he wouldn't do it unless he had ppl.
Monte-are you straight?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
a blindside, #TeamAnts returned, and a double hammock dump! what a day
this dump immediately after Nicole yelled about Alyssa "I'm never telling her shit ever again! I'm done! done!" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
50s
Alyssa joins and Nicole says 'you threw me under the bus', that Alyssa used Nicole's words when talking to Indy.

Alyssa: "How would she know that?" Alyssa apologizes. Ameerah tells her she needs to watch what she says to people, 'like if you talk to Turner...' #bb24

So it looks like the seed Monte just planted (about it maybe being Alyssa that unwittingly flipped Turner) may be taking root. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
45m
Nicole- When it comes to including her? Homegirl has been NOTHING but included over the past two weeks. She’s the type who isolates herself. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
2m
Nicole : "I just hate when people make things about them."
Daniel in agreement.

- Two people who are having huge breakdowns while neither of them are on the block.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
14m
"Don't yell at me. Go yell at Alyssa, not me." says the pouty man to the angry lady. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
13m
The Rogue Rats are on fire.
Po's Pack is on fire.
Girls Girls is on fire.

Shall we just get Leftovers then?😏
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
10m
Nicole tells Daniel "They" (The girls) want to keep Ameerah but she wants to keep Terrance (she'll be happy then). Meanwhile outside Taylors walking around in her Bikini having a relaxing afternoon.... 😂 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
Nicole says the only way a flip would work is if Monte, Kyle, and Joseph vote to keep Terrance. Daniel asks why they wouldn't, they're boys. Nicole says they're also in an alliance with Ameerah.

Daniel: "I didn't know that." #bb24

I expect Daniel to add 'Nicole knows things and she isn't telling me' to his list of grievances. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
13m
Nicole wants to "flip the house" to keep Terrance because now she and Daniel are "so safe". 😂😂😂😂😂😂(Can't breathe). #BB24