TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 25, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
路 2m
#BB24
Kyle-I hope that obvious targets start to just pop up
Alyssa-like Indy is starting to get on ppls nerves
They wonder what the next HOH is.
Alyssa thinks she'd be good at a true/false
Kyle quizzes her on her knowledge of objects in the house. She knows her stuff

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

4m
Brittany and Michael are discussing how they'll handle the veto meeting, what to say and who says what, and Michael said they can also ask Turner if there's anything he'd like them to add

(I think Brittany's just excited to be in the game, and I'm happy for her for that)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

4m
Michael told Brittany how Paloma invited him to be #6 of her 6 person alliance that became Po's Pack - he said he never felt part of that, but it could come up from Ameerah

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

When they tip off HG's about their behavior they are not allowed to say a name of the houseguest. The DR would never say "You are treated Taylor wrong" it would be game interference. But they can tip them off of mistreatment to others. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

18s
#BB24 FEEDS are BACK!

Michael and Brittany used the veto(s) on themselves.

Turner nominated Ameerah and Terrance in their place.

One of them will be evicted this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

35m
THE HOUSE IS IN FLAMES #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

36m
Ameerah: "It's crazy because I've been defending her."

I'm sorry, what? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism

38m
Terrance isn't going to campaign against Ameerah. He wants Ameerah to stay.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

38m
Terrance: "I talked to them already. I'm not campaigning against Ameerah. I want Ameerah to stay over me."

He counts up the votes in the room and says that'll be enough. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

38m
Brittany/Michael took themselves off, and Turner put up Ameerah/Terrance in their place ..
Terrace said he won't campaign against her - Indy's freaking out crying about something #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet

39m
Jasmine has tears. The tears have tiny scooters to help them race across her cheeks. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

39m
Jasmine is crying, Nicole is consoling her. Terrance looks crushed. Michael is awkwardly supervising. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

38m
#BB23
Michael-How are we supposed to go about the day now?

Taylor straight chillin in hammock

Daniel Nicole storming upstairs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

39m
Nicole: "I had a feeling. He came to me this morning."
She says now she knows why Daniel was paranoid last night about going on the block. #bb24

Nicole tells Daniel about Turner asking her this morning if she and Taylor had 'made good'. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

40m
#BB23
Nicole-HOLY SHIT! I had a feeling!

Luna
@LunaCee73

39m
Nicole: "As long as you and I are not on the block (together), that's all I care about." #bb24

Nicole says she thought Alyssa/Indy would go up. Daniel says a part of him thought he'd go up, he had no clue blah blah blah.

Nicole: "I'm shocked, but I have to give him credit." #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Britini D'Angelo
@britinidangelo

16h
Just want to say this: there is a HUGE difference in being emotional as a person & being an emotional player.

You can be an emotional person without making decisions using your emotions or basing decisions purely off of emotions. They鈥檙e not mutually exclusive terms. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk

39m
Ameerah and Terrance are talking. Ameerah is confused said she isn鈥檛 even the one who has been talking about Taylor.

Terrance thinks Indy is behind this- she has it out for him. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

40m
#BB24 Nic tells Dan she had a suspicion yesterday, but if anything she thought Indy/Aly would be going up. Dan thought Joe/Monte. Nic is shocked, but has to give Turner credit. Dan: oh 100%. Both agree they won't come for Turn next week, he kept them safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

53m
Nicole's non-apology apology/excuse tour continues, now with Daniel.. both said they give Turner respect 馃攪
Terrance peptalked Ameerah and said she has to win HOH next week #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

53m
Nicole is telling Daniel "I initially never had a problem with her", that she spent the first week 'trying to get her in with us'.

"I'm not apologizing for shit. I'm done worrying about other people."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

52m
#BB24 Nic says she tried for the first two weeks to get Taylor in with them - Nic plans to tell Tay to keep fighting.
Nic: Now? I'm not apologizing about SHIT.
Dan tells her to be careful, it's his game too. He explains his meeting w/Turn before the ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

52m
Nicole: "If Monte doesn't know, that's f up too" because he and Turner have been hanging out together.

Nicole says this is best case scenario for her/Daniel because now Turner has drawn the line in the sand. #bb24

Nicole says after noms she grabbed Taylor's hand and told her she was safe, and Taylor said this is her do-over.

Daniel says he'll move forward, but doesn't forget when someone has f him over. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Michael- How are we supposed to go about the day now? Brittany- I feel like I am in shock. I am shaking. Alyssa- I feel like I had the wind knocked out of me. Ameerah- I was sitting there trying to look at everyone. I didnt have my glasses. I was like did everyone know? #BB24

Terrance- I dont know why he is making this move. Jasmine- Maybe he thinks he is getting us back for the Pooch thing? Michael- Bit of a f you to everyone #BB24

Nicole to Daniel- I am still in shock. Jas is pissed. She feels betrayed. She is like "he could have given me a heads up". She is crying #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

53m
Nicole tells Daniel that Terrance is telling everyone to vote him out.
Daniel: "Why? He knows something's up?"
Nicole says he said he's not campaigning against Ameerah.
Daniel: "I respect that." #bb24

Daniel says 'I respect that' so often that I'm starting to think he subs it in when he means 'well, that's fing stupid.' #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

53m
#BB24
Ameer-how is this good for his game? It doesn't add up. We already had the next 3 order & he wasn't in it
Alyssa-I was completely f blindsided
They wonder if Monte was part of it