TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 24, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

3h
#BB24 Nic is out of DR - she's sobbing in bed. Dan tells her he's here for whatever she needs. Nic says this game is so hard. Nic feels like a horrible disgusting person. Dan tells her she's not at all.

#BB24 Nic tells Daniel... "this game". Cams switch to Jas who tells Joe this isn't good, Nic came out of upstairs DR kind of sniffling then started sobbing. Cams switch to Monte telling Turn/Tay that he thinks it might have something to do with Nic's mom.

#BB24 When Monte leaves - Turn asks Tay if it's insensitive if they keep game talking? They agree it's not as they don't know what's going on. Turn asks if Tay is close w/MikeBritt? Tay notes that she hasn't had the best road w/Britt, but she's down to work with them.

#BB24 Turner tells Tay she was good already - but it doesn't look like he could put Nic up after whatever has happened anyways.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

3h
#BB24 Everyone is sitting around quietly, worried about Nic, who is currently talking her pecking order with Daniel in the bedroom.

#BB24 Joe tells the living room that Nic's mom is good - they're all very relieved.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.19pm ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

3h
#BB24 For those of us just joining this afternoon - Nic was tipped off in DR about her actions/words towards Taylor. She came out of DR, kicked out everyone from the bedroom and sobbed to Dan. Because of how upset she was, the HGs figured it was about her mom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

2h
#BB24 Adoptable animals as of 12:58p BBT.

We'll see you when they're back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

1h
Just spoke with my source on the phone. Something def. want on with Nicole and Taylor. But she said more information LATER tonight. #BB24

Something about Nicole coming out of the DR and a comment that was made. She said they are prepping for the veto, and she'll fill me in later, but all of this is going to make the show. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates

3h
Posted 12:38pm: Monte says to Kyle take the emotion out of it. I want her (Ameerah) gone more then anyone but I can take emotion out of it. Monte says Ameerah has been hustling. Kyle says use Taylor this week, use the number and take her out next week. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 12:39pm: Monte says to Kyle she (Ameerah) knows how to say the right thing to people, then she plants seeds. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 12:40pm: Monte says to Kyle Joseph sees it. Monte says Turner might not be thinking straight today. Monte thinks Nicole's plan might be perfect. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 12:40pm: Kyle says to Monte, lets take Taylor out on our terms. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOt sure why anyone thinks this happened.
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

53m
No one was expelled. HG's are about to start the veto any moment. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

32m
Before the veto comp - Nicole and Taylor did separate DR's. Taylor cried a lot of tears, and they were both told to give their side about what happened. I believe what happened is about Nicole's crying in the house. Taylor broke down questioning if she was in the right or wrong.

Production is extremely pro Taylor and very anti-Jasmine/Ameerah and many of the others. They even call them "Bullies" behind the scenes. They don't want it out there, but they mock them behind the scenes (Especially Jasmine).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

29m
The veto comp has 2 parts. One is mental (puzzle) and the second part is physical. It's a wood stock festival theme to match the BB Fest theme. It will be a quick comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot 馃 #BB24
@Feeds_Bot

3m
Automated
Feeds are back. 馃毃馃毃 (Duration: 5 hours, 30 minutes) 馃毃馃毃 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB24
@89razorskate20

1m
Looks like Taylor & Nicole didn鈥檛 win! #BB24 Nicole feels bad, sounds like Taylor didn鈥檛 compete well, Michael is glad Nicole didn鈥檛 have to throw it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB24
@89razorskate20

47s
Sounds like Daniel did blow up on Taylor for the comment she made to Nicole. (Woodstock pov comp confirmed, puzzle part) #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB24
@89razorskate20

25s
Looks like Brittany & Michael won! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

1m
Brittany/Michael won the veto!
they competed as duos #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
路 9m
Nicole telling Michael she feels like a villain, "I wouldn't have even said anything to her if Daniel hadn't blew up on her" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 馃嚭馃嚘
@BBGossip

3m
Hgs competed as Besties. Michael (and Brittany) won. Way to put a target on your back there Michael.... basically 3-0. Brittany has a cough and I'm done listneing.... Nicole said she didn't have to throw it - that Taylor was messing up馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆馃幆 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

2m
comp was aerial in harnesses, placing puzzle pieces .. Turner/Jasmine didn't play

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

3m
Kyle- Great job. You guys crushed it. Michael- When Turner and Jasmine werent playing, I was like oh my gosh. Kyle- No pressure or anything. Just one versus one. Brittany- My heart sank. Kyle- It was scary. Jasmine just passed out #BB24

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Michael knows what鈥檚 up.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Michael to Taylor- I am glad you are here. America sees everything so if some people perceive stuff in the house, just know that it is live and unedited #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 7m
Turner- What if Terrance goes home though? Kyle- He wont. We have the votes. It's either Terrance and Ameerah or Alyssa and Indy. Turner- I am down for the Ameerah one. She is going to win this game. Michael- Week one I was like Ameerah can win this game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq

57m
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 18 #BB24

1. Michael/Brittany win Veto
2. The Leftovers forms: Taylor/Kyle/Joseph/Monte/Turner/Michael/Brittany
3. Ameerah backdoor plan is ON
4. Daniel/Nicole bash Taylor for trying to be supportive of Nicole when she was upset

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

52m
really good stuff from Turner in this convo with Monte, about childhood trauma & overcoming it, available resources then and now, etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

2h
Jasmine- I really want to win HoH next week, cause I know I need one more week to recover then I will be good. Terrance- If me or Ameerah win, you dont have to worry about a thing. Jasmine- I just dont want to be on slop #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Kyle- I think we will have the opportunity to switch (besties), so we need to be prepared. I think we just stay with people outside of the alliance. Taylor- Yep. Kyle- That way we still have the numbers no matter what #BB24

Kyle- I wonder what's going to happen when Ameerah and Terrance go up. She is smart enough to know they need your vote. Taylor- Mhmm. Kyle- I dont know how Daniel and Nicole are going to approach you and be like "we need your vote". Taylor- That's on them #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 1m
Taylor- I think after such a traumatic week, people want to do something that calms down the house. People dont want to do something that shakes things up. I dont want to go out like a little (w)itch but... Terrance- This is when we need a power in the house #BB24