TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19 - July 25: Archive through July 24, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa and Turner attempted to play a game of Checkers, but it was too difficult for them.

I am not kidding.

This has brought to my attention that no one in this house plays chess. This explains a lot.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael is whispering to Taylor that a plan is afoot. That Turner has a plan of putting up someone that’s not her.

He cautions her that he doesn’t know a lot yet, he hasn’t even told Brittany that something is up. Tells her to keep the info to herself, wait until things get sorted out.

Michael leaves and as Monte walks through, she asks to talk to Monte, on a personal level. She tells him the Miss Congeniality thing, same kinda spiel she’s said before. She is treating Monte as a confidant. Oy.

I’m not sure that talking about this to everyone is a good idea. She needs to lay low right now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is teaching Alyssa and Turner how to play Checkers. This is funnier that one might think.

A bit ago, Monte signaled to Taylor that she needs to make her way to the HOH sometime tonight for some game chat.

I think that with Monte, Kyle, Joseph, and ultimately Michael and Brittany on board, Turner won't be able to back away from the Ameerah plan.

Turner will go whichever way the wind blows, and those 5 will create quite a breeze.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I sure hope you are right Rosem!

And I am just shaking my head that Turner and Alyssa do not know how to play checkers. My seven year old grandson plays!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taylor tends to not get what might not be helpful.. and talking about being Miss Congeniality is definitely one of those things, I think.

So is suggesting any sort of pageant activity.

She does not deserve all the crap people are talking about her but she does have a lack of reading the room at times.

This cast is so strange.

Paloma leaves, Taylor is blamed. Outside the house, Paloma speaks as if she and Taylor were besties which is clearly not the case. Inside the house an alliance is a tribute to Paloma.

Then Pooch leaves the house and even though 10 people were aware he was leaving all along, with the other two learning in time to make it a 12-0 vote, somehow, Taylor is AGAIN at fault, even though she has yet to be able to cast a single vote so far.

And an alliance is named in tribute to Pooch!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I noticed early on, that these people are just generally stupid. They are unaware of the most basic things.

On one feed, Nicole and Daniel are in the Jetsons room speculating on the secret occupations of the other HG. Joseph is a fireman, Monte is ex-cop or military, Turner is a genius.

The other feed has the braintrust of Turner and Alyssa attempting to play Checkers.

It does feel like I'm watching Idiocracy at times.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It has been quite a day. I know that there will be important conversations in the HOH room tonight, but I am too tired to stay up for them.

Plus, I can't afford to lose any more brain cells watching these people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle, Turner, Michael and Alyssa in the HOH room. Just as I get into bed, I see Kyle telling Alyssa they’re playing hide and seek, and to go hide. Alyssa runs out, they watch her on the spy screen laughing. They joke about if they should go get her.

Kyle tells Turner they have to make the move this week. Turner says for sure, dude. Discussion about who to put up, each pair is evaluated, and it is decided that Ameerah is super smart and will win this game.

Ok, going to sleep for real now, since this is going to go on for a long time.

Funny how Alyssa hasn’t returned. I guess she found a good hiding place. Hehe

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg it's ONNNNNN!!!! HOH ROOM STAT!!!
THE PLAN IS COMING TOGETHER!!!
AAAAGGGHHHBB
The Pound is talking to Brit!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am listening!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Turner seems to be back on board with the plan!! Now can It be Monday already.

Michael and Brittany are in.

Kyle is a good talker, seller, salesman LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yes yes yes!!! Is it Monday yet??? I would LOVE to see Daniel and Nicole on the block...I hate this besties twist...but I'm fine with Ameera going

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They all had a great conversation, each one gave their input. Then the guys brought up the discrepancy between the stories Nicole/Taylor told about what was said when Taylor went to console/hug Nicole after her cry-fest. All 4 cameras immediately went to the Jetson’s room. When it finally returned to HoH, Alyssa & Ameerah had joined them…

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
For anyone that watched Brittney crying alone 24 hours ago, feeling so lost and alone, she must be doing cartwheels inside right now!!! I'm so happy for her

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok, I wanna play Hide N Seek with them!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, Alyssa, & Jasmine are talking in the bedroom… Jasmine is eating crackers & drinking Sprite (which she had to go get herself!). She’s eating while lying in a comfy bed yet lamenting to Alyssa (who’s a have-not!) about what a rough three weeks she’s had!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Taylor joins the 3 in the bedroom, she’s been in the D.R. for a LONG time… Jasmine commandeers the convo by detailing her eating habits of the day, then details of her bathroom experiences… to quote: she woke up from a nap to go “blow up the toilet in the downstairs bathroom.”

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Finally the guys are in HOH with Taylor (Monte, Kyle, and Turner).

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Brittany joins.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Sorry I’m not translating. Good convo. I love this group taking on the others. Group of 7 against 7.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m loving Kyle!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ameerah and Terrence going up. Whee!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Now talking about evicting Daniel before jury. Heehee

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Everybody hugging. This is awesome.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
New alliance name… The Leftovers.

Brittany, Michael, Joseph, Turner, Monte, Kyle, and Taylor