TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19 - July 25: Archive through July 23, 2022 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Watching all of the cute puppies and kitties takes me back to last summer when seeing them made me decide to adopt another dog (I lost two last year to old age). My now 13 month old loves to watch them, especially the crazy kitties when they chase each other.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This really calls for a Wall Yeller or a Plane hahahahahahah

And I really do not like either.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's very strange how the entire house seems to be against Taylor. That kind of momentum is next to impossible to turn around in a closed environment like the BB house. It's too easy to spin every comment and action in a negative way, much less directly lying about it.

Does Taylor have any support within the house?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She somewhat has Michael and Brittany. Joseph is being kind to her and realizes that everyone bashes her and blames her for everything. Slowly things are starting to turn. But yeah, like you said in that environment it is really hard to turn it.

I mean Nicole today sobbed cause she is a horrible person, and then intensified the Taylor hate talk.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, no I don't think she does. Sad, in my opinion.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It amazes me that a seed planted by Paloma, who has been gone for ten days, has flourished and already grown into a monstrous tree.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I just wonder why they all believe she’s powerful and controlling, yet NONE of them have ever been controlled by her! She’s never been in power, she’s ALWAYS been on the block, and the only time she was “saved” from eviction was due to BB, nothing SHE did! None of them have claimed to be brainwashed/manipulated/hypnotized by her, yet they claim she is making changes… it is literally mind-boggling!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Veto comp continues - almost 3 hours.

To pass the time I am watching Taran's new interview with Tiffany. It's SO good. She spoke about Taylor's situation, and other things.

I freakin' love Tiffany!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Cathie, love reading about your dog.

Bummed to see the comp is still going on.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole wants Michael out before jury. She told Daniel that Michael knows she was a cop (because she told him) and if he is in jury he will poison everyone against her. What the heck is in the water at the BB house this summer? Michael needs to win that veto. I perceive him to be in real danger. He is a way more tempting target than Brittany.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Darn, Michael is the one I'm rooting for.

So far, I have only listened to Taran. I haven't seen the shows (only half way through the first episode) and haven't watched the feeds yet.

Between Taran and here though, I am so up to date!

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I missed it, who is playing in the veto?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Turner/ jasmine, Micheal/Britt, Nicole/ taylor

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jodi, per Seamonkey
Nicole and Taylor will play for pov along with Brittany, Jasmine, Michael and Turner.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
4 Hours!!! Come Awwwwnnnn!!

Makes me think Jasmine must be playing, with her ankle delaying everything. Ugh, she better not win.

I don't think Nicole has as much power as she thinks. And that little stunt today, making everyone think something happened with her mom, might...ya know...rub people the wrong way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know I shouldn't complain, since we thought we weren't getting any feeds at all, but I am going to complain anyway.

I wonder what kind of comp it is that could take this long?

And, I am aware, other veto comps have lasted 6-8 hours. Hopefully that will not happen today.

Marej

09-19-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Why was Nicole crying when she left the DR?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
She told Daniel the D.R. made her feel like a “terrible human being,” so people are assuming they alluded to her treatment of Taylor…. It didn’t last long, she immediately told a whopper of what Taylor said to her, when WE saw quite the opposite!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marej, it appears that the DR might have clued Nicole in about the optics of targeting Taylor.

She was crying under the covers, and Daniel was comforting her by saying:

“ Daniel: "If America thinks I'm an (expletive) I'll apologize and be like you don't understand what it's like being in there and talk to any person in this house and they'll say how shitty of a person that girl was. I don't see her as a good person."
Nicole: "I don't either."

At this same time, Taylor was in the LR praying for Nicole's mom, thinking something happened.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
13m
No update from my friend but the veto is likely still going on. I already said that they started super late. The feeds were off 2 hours, and the competition hadn't started.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Then Taylor went and gave Nicole a hug & told her to go with her heart/gut, do whatever she thought was best. When retelling it later to Kyle, Nicole said Taylor told her she should walk out of BB, then she allegedly said something “crappy” about Nicole’s mom!

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
It seems like most of them are sharing one mind. How do they not question the fact that Taylor supposedly said something mean about Nicole's mom, and Nicole didn't say anything?

If they are that gullible, they can come to Brooklyn and I'll gladly sell them a bridge.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Reading on Twitter that Michael has won the veto.

Waiting for Hamsterwatch or Jokers to confirm.

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Looks like Brit won.