TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 23, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
they're speculating about duo surviving nominee..
I think it'll be something more than just sit out a week or whatever - could be why they cancelled Backstage comp & eviction, to have even/odd numbers balance at this point?

I don't know, just spitballing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24
The gossip guys (calling them that because that's what they're doing, just random gossip about everyone & Monte's manhood) are just talking about Pooch's departure. Joseph saw that Turner had tears in his eyes, & then for him to turn around & win, is so wonderful
etc, etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Turner told himself/us "I think we're all set.. we have the same target, everyone in the house [Taylor], so we're good, I'm gonna use the bathroom so catch you later"
oh maybe he was talking to production "..and them I'm gonna go out there, so nothing's gonna happen in here"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4m
Posted 2:31pm: Joseph says to Kyle we cant play as passive anymore. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 2:32pm: Kyle tells Jospeh he thinks they have a pretty clear shot to jury #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 2:32pm: Kyle says I do not want to get to jury and only have the remenants of the Oasis #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 2:34pm: Joseph is worried if the pre-jury is 4 girls (Paloma, Taylor, Brit Indy) and 1 guy. Kyle says it is the social game. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Turner giving the pawn talk to Michael & Brittany, Brittany gives a bit of push back, telling him that they could be an asset in other ways she’s not to confident in her comp abilities. Turner playing up “were trust/work together” #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4m
Posted 2:40pm: Kyle says to Monte he trusts Joseph 100% Monte says I hope Joseph keeps proving himself #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 2:43pm: Monte says Taylor is blessed to be here a 3rd week. Monte says to Daniel if we want to stay in the house we have to get her out. Taylor is the only one who would take us out #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24
Nicole says she's making chicken
Jasmine says she's the chef but what she does is put salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and butter.
Nicole I'm going to use olive oil
Jasmine whatever I'll take it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
21s
Kyle has no idea who the Grateful Dead are
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No.
@Nowbz
· 19m
Brittany to cams: "It's just a really awful feeling to not fit in, to not know what to do. I'm not even sad about being nominated, I'm sad because I don't see how I can make it. I miss feeling understood, weak. The worst part is I know I'm spiraling" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
· 2m
Brittany Thoughts: #BB24

"Jasmine's being a diva", says she knows she hurt her foot, but that she's being picky

"Nicole is controlling"

"Alyssa is really sweet, but she's really flirty"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Indy planning on cracking an egg over Joseph's head for his birthday. She says it is a tradition in Brazil

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.24am ... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
· 5h
And the talks begins if they’re sure they want to give Michael a shot to get to jury when they can take Brittany out at any time #BB24 Daniel spearheading this convo and Nicole agreeing. Daniel saying he’s a comp threat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.56am ...
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
22m
Sounds like Daniel is whispering to himself, he f up last night. Has to prove to Ameerah his allegiance. Always talking about how stupid these players are & apparently he’s the stupid one. He has to win HOH. Then says “how many alliances can someone be in Jesus” #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Michael thinks they can convince Taylor to use the veto on them if she wins bc she wants to make a big move.
Brit was surprised by Nic's comment that Taylor's only bet is her, Joseph and she can't remember who

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.01am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Michael thinks Nic thinks she's in with everyone. He says to let her think that.
Brit says maybe Tay is with them but she doesn't think so
Mich doesn't either.
Brit wonders why Turner wants to win veto
Michael says maybe to build his resume and say he took off his own noms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24
Brit says it's going to be so wonderful when they win HOH and they can tell them they're going to use their strategy and use them as pawns. She wants Michael to know she's so ready for this. "something changed within me last night"
Michael-is that a Wicked reference?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
18m
And Ameerah is off already telling Alyssa and Indy that they guys were up late last night in Turner’s HOH room! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB24
Nicole tells Daniel he's good with Ameerah she explained away what he said.
Dan asks if she said she wanted Monte out
Nic-yes
Dan starts react
Nic motions her hand to stop. She tells him to just stick with Terrance and the girls. She says she has so much thinking to do

Nic says they have to get 6 to the jury. They need Ter to take the hit. Says she can protect him with Am but when it gets closer to the end he may have to take the hit with one of the guys or Ter does in order for her to (??? can't tell w/ her whispering & mic rustling)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.27am ...
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
· 4h
Joseph tells the guys the night Turner won Ameerah ran to the bathroom, cried, threw up and said she thought she was going to go up #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.23am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB24
Indy-I was excited to play veto but now I'm lazy
Joe-OMFG same
Indy-and my back hurts so please don't pick me. Not today
Joe-and me running on no sleep on my birthday. so rude. so rude.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reci ⚜️| joseph’s bday
@valerie_galery
·
4h
ICYMI

Turner nommed Britt and Mike with the intention of BD Tay( and Nicole)

The house wants Taylor out (again)

Alyssa tried desperately again with Kyle but flopped(again)

Joe celebrated his Birthday with the house
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
35m
Expecting a long veto feed cut since HGs received board games for today #BB24

Reminder: with the new plan in play, you don’t want Taylor picked for veto if it’s done via pairs. Nicole somehow winning veto is currently the only outcome where veto wouldn’t be used #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
4h
The guys saying Taylor is savage, Taylor can be their savage. Saying all the girls are being mean to her, isolating, her & if they tell her the plan was to BD her this week. #BB24 Kyle says they can get Michael, Brittany & Taylor, the 3 outsiders!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.41pm ... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 2h
#BB24 Kyle tells Monte that he wants Taylor out more than anyone - but it's not good for their games right now. They can take her out next week or the one after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.33am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB24 Kyle tells Monte that Ame can tell something's up - Monte thinks Joe f'd up by going to Tay already, but it's ok - he's telling Nic that Joe is just a good person and he's still throwing Tay UTB for now. They agree that they can't tell Mike/Tay anything until after veto.