TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 21, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB24 Talk in HOH about Britt. Nic says Britt has a diff game plan. Says she is trying to act her way.. Dan: She's not a good actress. Ameerah equates her to being an extra.

#BB24 Dan: Anyone can be an extra. They are paid $100 to stand around for 12 hrs. Nic: Perfect! She shows up, they are giving her the intel. Terr: Britt thought yesterday was a crying roll. Nic says she probably isn't America's person.

#BB24 Dan: America doesn't want her as their person. You think they would send her in? Ameerah says we don't know her background story, it could be interesting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Ameerah so many times had told Nicole that the 6 is her priority yet Nicole in multiple times has questioned that and has proposed other alliance! Nicole just initiated this alliance in the HOH and locked it in! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 New Alliance: Old Skool (not misspelled): Terrance, Jasmine, Alyssa, Ameerah, Nicole, Daniel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
9m
Posted 3:41pm: Brit says as a girl, I am not in there cuddling. I am on the edge of the bed. Pooch says I was not looking for all guys alliance. He does not think it should go back forth boy and girl #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 3:43pm: Pooch says he does not want to say a name because he is on the block. He says petty girls. Brit says the girls vendettas are deep. Pooch says girly things get so personal, emotional game. Pooch says I feel good about the votes and staying #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 3:43pm: Brit says to Pooch (and Turner) your name is not in my mouth. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 3:45pm: Pooch says I am a pawn because I did not feel as close to the girls. Jospeh walks in. Brit say Pooch found his hat. He found it while packing so packing was worthwhile. Pooch says I would never not pack. It would make me loook like an *ss #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 Dan and Alyssa talking in the bathroom. Dan tells her that Britt came to him and said they could maybe work with Pooch. Alyssa is shocked and says then she needs to go. Dan shakes his head yes and says that Britt has no idea he's closer to them then her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
10s
Pooch tells Daniel and Nicole about how he told Michael NOT to use the veto (on him) because there was no reason to piss off Jasmine and stir up the house. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Nic filling in Jas on the Britt/Pooch/Daniel situation... Jas stops her - so Britt is trying to get the boys to keep Pooch? What would it matter they don't have the votes? Unless Mike is in on this? Jas thought she could trust him. Nic isn't sure about Mike. Britt comes in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole to Ameerah/Jasmine- She (Brittany) did ask Daniel to be in an alliance. It gets better. Pooch laid out this whole elaborate story that Brittany went up to him and was like "dont worry, you're good, you're staying" #BB24

Nicole- An hour later...Daniel was like "Brittany told Pooch that the girls are against him and that they are trying to get him out, and if she can rally all the guys then she can get the vote back to Pooch staying" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Jasmine absorbing Nicole's little hateseed bombs about Brittany

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Broken telephone has turned what Brittany said that she feels out with the girls turned into Brittany trying Pooch that the girls want him out! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
42m
Pooch is about to go confront Kyle about whether he told Alyssa the name of the guys' alliance. Daniel tells him to stay calm. Pooch says 'whoever told her might be f me...if that's a vote I think I have..."

A little birdy told me Daniel told her. 😬#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24 Jas, Aly and Indy up in HOH. Aly says she can't get away from Pooch. She doesn't know what to say to him when he's panicking and asking if he should be worrying and saying he doesn't trust the guys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
14m
Pooch is going to be running around all night trying to sus out who revealed the Oasis alliance. He thinks it was Joseph (it wasn't). Potential drama tonite but in the end Pooch is still going to get evicted. Also ICYMI the live feeds will return after Thurs eviction #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Pooch says they got lucky that Jasmine didn't get Michael to use the veto and put up another one of the guys. Monte says it makes him wonder about the timing, they must have found out (about Oasis) after the POV meeting. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reci ⚜️
@valerie_galery
· 6h
ICYMI

Pooch still going home

Pooch started spiraling when Alyssa dropped that she knew abt The Oasis.

As a result, Pooch angry stomped around the house trying to figure out which guy was the leak.

He decided Joe was the leak and told all the guys except Mike #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
❤️‍🔥 xeno 🐻
@StatsAndHeart
·
9h
Kyle finds out he's in an alliance he's never heard of. 😅
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.02am ... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24
Pooch tells Britt & Michael he trusts them 100%. They just respond with Yeahhh's & Mhmmmmssss

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
I don't know that Joseph telling Indy thirty-seven times in three minutes that she can trust him is necessarily indicative of him being particularly trustworthy. #bb24

I also suspect her assessment is the same, since he's also said at least a dozen times 'you can tell me the truth' and she's NOT telling him that Pooch is definitely going. When he asked her which way he should vote, she told him to ask God. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Joseph tells Indy that they play similarly & wants to get together with her.
He confides in her so, she can trust him. Bombshell!
"He is the strongest man in his state!".
So any comp that has to do
w/strength, he will win it. If It's the wall, it will come down with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 11.47am for HOH lockdown, for crew tech rehearsal #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Joseph now talking to Daniel, Daniel hinting he thinks its possible things flip (and Pooch goes) - doing the same "I'll give you a heads up" he did with Turner last night. Feeds switch to Animals. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 1h
11:02 AM Mic packs and bands for the Live Show and HOH Comp laid out on the island in the SR. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.30am ... Kristina @stinaknits
· 10h
Kyle and Michael are discussing Jasmine being an annoying spoiled brat/the burnt cookie incident, and how that won't work out well for her in this game. #BB24

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Love that last post Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB24
@Feeds_Bot
·
18m
Automated
Feeds are back. 🚨🚨 (Duration: 1 hour, 50 minutes) 🚨🚨 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Thursday primp-a-thon underway