TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19 - July 25: Archive through July 21, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, now all 4 feeds on Indy and Monte working out.

Ugh! Pooch walks in and Monte is on all fours with his butt in the air. He says twice to Pooch not to get any ideas. Then says he's got his eye on Pooch.

Pooch has quite the reputation now in the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The mean girls, Daniel, Nicole and Monte are in hoh room talking about next week's noms. They are all hating on Indy now. One of the things they were ragging about was how, yesterday, they came up with the idea of making a big dinner tonight. Today, Indy came and ssid they should make a big dinner tonight, like it was her idea. Alyssa is afraid to nominate her because she might put a voodoo spell on her bed.

So, next week Indy and Britt might be nominated, according to them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now something about 2 pieces of bread Indy put on top of the fridge, and I don't get it but they're ragging on Indy and they told Jasmine could eat them.

Now this group is ragging about how other people don't have any consideration about the food and are eating to much.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This one's for you, Rosem!

From Jokers

silverspoons

Joker Eager Beaver

Alyssa is cutting off the crusts on Jasmine's sandwish. Alyssa says Jasmine wont eat the crusts and makes a mess. She only wants a thin layer of peanut butter. Alyssa cuts the sandwish in a heart shape. NT
07/20/22 03:38 PM

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW Grooch! I try.

Thanks for your posts as well. I heard that voodoo comment, and thought, yeah, Salem Witch Trials coming up!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Grooch. Thanks so much, I am relieved that Jasmine is being well taken care of in her last HOH hours.

They are gonna have to pry her outta that bed with a crowbar.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24

Posted 3:31pm: Jasmine complains about Turner being unhygenic. #BB24

Says the woman who has not changed clothes or gotten out of bed in 48 hours.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I heard Jasmine make a snarky remark about a heart being misshapen, but I didn’t know what she meant—she has not been fully pleased nor shown gratitude for ANY of the many things her fellow HGs have done for her! There’s literally no reason for her to need anyone do things for her, yet if they don’t offer, she doesn’t hesitate to ask/demand!
It’s odd she doesn’t sit on her couch or a chair and prop her foot… she doesn’t even sit up in bed. She lays back, with covers up to her chin! It’s like she thinks she’s in a body cast and in traction rather than a wrapped ankle…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I cant remember who said it and i didn't catch it all, but I think it might have been Terrence and Taylor talking alone in the kitchen and Terrence said it will be interesting to see how everyone will treat/help Jasmine when her hoh is over and that it will be very telling.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Daniel is spending so much time with Pooch making big plans for the game...hours...feeding Pooch's hopes, I would never trust people again if I found out I was lied to THIS hard

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They doing some kinda meditation. I think brig is leading it buy boy does it sound fake. Has the talk when to saving pooch?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Woo hoo ty mam for posting this info.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Have Nots are about to feast on food Nicole has been cooking for a LONG time! She is personalizing quesadillas for each houseguest!
Pooch has been making the rounds, talking to everyone… Jasmine somehow summoned the strength to venture downstairs and lay amongst the peasants who have been doing her bidding this week. She sprawled in a bed, Pooch came in to plead his case, but I couldn’t hear him over the LOUD crunching of chips Jasmine was eating nonstop!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The HGs are all enjoying a family-style meal… I can’t wait to see them tomorrow night. I know the vibe will be a 180° from THIS scene!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Is that Terrance sleeping on the bench in hoh room?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am in shock that they are not cutting the feeds! Thanks for the good news, Mama!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Stuck at the car dealership waiting for a minor repair, Ugh! From what I am reading on Twitter, the Kyle-Alyssa situation is becoming kinda hilarious.

Alyssa got mad that Kyle was having a light conversation in the bathroom area with Taylor about being America’s Sweetheart. Alyssa overheard and let Kyle know she wasn’t happy about it. BTW, Kyle and Alyssa haven’t even kissed yet!

She did spill about an alliance that just formed with a bunch of girls, Monte (?) and Terrence called Old School. Kyle went back to the boys with this info and how he is now scared of Alyssa. LOL

This situation reminds me of Caleb and Danielle in S16. Caleb got Danielle evicted because she wouldn’t return his affections.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is very immature. This is not going to end well and I just hope Taylor does not get in the crossfire!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is the conversation as reported by Tooms on Twitter:

“Alyssa: They were pissing me off.
Jas: Kyle/Taylor?
Alyssa: They were in the bathroom & Taylor was like "you're America's sweetheart", and he was like "no, you're America's sweetheart. You're Miss America." And that was just pissing me off. I was about to lose my shit.”

This is so funny to me, thinking these are ADULT, supposedly educated people, regressing to middle school.

What ARE they pumping into the HVAC system?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How old is Alyssa?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is 24.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa has said on numerous times while telling her side Taylor was doing this to make her jealous and that what is making her mad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“Make her jealous”

OF WHAT??? Hahaha! Alyssa and Kyle are not even in a showmance yet! Are Taylor and Kyle Pre-Cheating? Which is not even a thing?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Danielle or AMBER ??