TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 19, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB24
Monte tells Kyle that he and Ameerah decided to tell Turner and Joseph on Thursday that Pooch is going. They'll say they're trying to get on Taylor's good side since she's staying in case she wins HOH. He says if either him or Kyle win HOH. Nic and Am are good with Tay now

Kyle says since they are good with her they're not even thinking about them now
Monte says he thinks there's this weird gender dynamic too
WBRB screens

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9pm, yesterday ...
Riley Freeman
@TrillaryBlinton
· 20h
Turner just got in the shower, fully clothed and ran water over his head???? #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB24
Joe says Indy rubs people the wrong way except for the guys
Monte talks about its obvious that Dan is working with girls and running sh*t to them.
Kyle and Joe agree
Monte says Dan feels strong enough to show his cards but they'll be damned if they (Kyle/Monte/Joe) win HOH

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
🚨 EVICTION SHOW IS NOW SUNDAY
7/24 - two hours - 8-10pm
no Thursday or Friday shows this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.35am .... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Good morning everyone!
@maybee420
here to kick off the day
Daniel is awake & making coffee

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS Tweet
@CBSTweet
· 1h
PROGRAM ADVISORY UPDATE: Thursday’s weekly eviction episode of @CBSBigBrother will now move to a special two-hour episode Sunday, July 24 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on @CBS https://bit.ly/3oc0Jjl

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
RECAP
-this week's eviction show will air SUNDAY 8pm 2 hours (will include normal Sunday show HNs & noms)
-no word yet about weekend feeds
-eviction was orig going to be taped Thurs/air Friday
-Jan 6 committee chairman has tested covid+ but it's still sched for Thursday #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Monte-Going into this week, if you're a dude I'd understand not wanting him out but, saying the whole house wants him out...that's deception. That's snake in the grass
Terrance-and it will bite you

Monte-then we're going to look back & be like . They aren't going to put up 2 females. The deception
Terr-I'll put them up against each other. Whoever will have to go, 1 of you will win the veto. We can play the move & hit

Mon-Did Pooch do something this week? Something as egregious as Taylor did?
Terr-Pooch volunteered to go up OTB. From the girls perspective, they don't think they can beat him
Mon-They are trying to create a narrative where they throw the HOH to Taylor & 2 guys will go up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Terrance alone in kitchen to cams
We gotta figure this out, but, the plan is going to be the plan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
6m
Posted 12:39pm: Ameerah checks in on Taylor and Taylor says things are just overwhelming even when you know you are safe. Taylor says she's naturally an introvert and needs some time to herself. Taylor says she's going to put on workout clothes and workout soon. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24 Kyle and Ame talking about Al. Everyone think they are a showmance, but he doesn't want to get involved in it. It could be detrimental to their game. Ame will talk to Al about it. Just don't make her cry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
#ThingsAlyssaSays "I don't have ankle bones"

she probably means visible/protruding...

but added "I don't have a bone right here, in my ankle"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
47m
She’s got them doing her laundry too 💀

She’s got absolutely nothing to do all day. Even if it takes her an extra hour to do it with the ankle, she can manage. These people need someone new to worship with Paloma gone or? #bb24

Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 49m
Posted 2:40pm: Ameerah brings up some of Jasmine laundry (that was washed for her). Daniel says to Jasmine pack the night before you leave HOH #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
47m
#BB24
Jasmine tells the HOH crew she slept in her parents bed until she was 17. Her mom used to rub her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24
Daniel grew up seeing spirits. He can still tell how many ghosts are in a room but he turns it off because its too much to talk to them.
He says there are no ghosts in this house "that I know of"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB24
Pooch asks Turner do we want to include Terrance right now in the Oasis or do we want to leave him out. He's worried if it comes out
Turner says it's tough to get them all in the same room
Pooch asks if Dan is in the Oasis "I can't ever f remember"
Pooch says he's #6

#BB24
Turner says Terrance would be good for votes and he trusts him
Kyle says he doesn't talk game with him
Pooch says they don't have to call it an alliance but a group to run the house. He says if it's a tie he doesn't think Jas would vote him out to his face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
Monte: "I was waiting for the DR, (jerks) never called me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#BB24
Kyle tells Monte and Joe that Ameerah said she would never vote for Jas or Al.
Joe says they have an alliance
Monte can't believe they would feel they can be so obvious about it
Kyle thinks they think they can control the guys

Monte wonders how any guy (Micheal Dan) can be aligned with them and not see their fate.
Kyle says that Jas, Am and Al are the ones saying things
Joe says that Jas said a girl told her that Pooch was after her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24
Nic we know if he (?) had power Joseph, Dan and possibly Ameerah would be safe but everyone else is probably in the air to be evicted and nobody will feel safe until after the veto
Michael asks how she's feeling w/ alliances. He knows Ter was trying to get older people

Nic says she thinks it's still talking but that's good bc they're cool. She thinks there's a guys alliance on top of a girls alliance. She feels there's all this talk but no one is solidifying anything. She says other than their alliance she thinks there are 2 or 3 others

Nic says she likes Indy but she's heard rumors she's trying to start an alliance with Monte. She says that could benefit them bc they are cool with her and she could make decisions based on things Monte says

#BB24
Michael says he'll try for HOH but he'd rather not so it doesn't look like he keeps winning.
Nic says she doesn't mind winning. She feels some people don't deserve to be here but she likes them as a person. She has more people she would put up than wouldn't put up

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jasmine tells the HOH crew she slept in her parents bed until she was 17. Her mom used to rub her back.

Ugh! She's grooming them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why are people doing Jasmine’s laundry?
I thought the HoH sent their laundry out to be done and it came back fluffed/folded?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who knows Calimom3, I can't figure out why her "sprained ankle" merits her not being able to do anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
5m
Yes, Jasmine Ms. Can’t Even Cook An Egg. That’s what I think of when the word “strong” is brought up.

They need to get real 😭 #bb24

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 44m
Nicole- We are the strongest group of females to ever touch the Big Brother house. Jasmine- Oh for sure. Nicole- I am glad that you are stuck in the room. It is instilling fear. Jasmine- It's just like damn, I am just laying here. How you getting that paranoid? #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Birttany's in HOH, crying .. she said it just came over her while on the spin bike, missing her hubby + pressure in there .. Jasmine & Indy commiserating "it's a lot"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Michael after his chat with Pooch says no to the camera “poor naive Pooch…..offering me an alliance on day 14 & not even offering me one. I know you were making alliances all last week. I hope you are excited to meet Julie” #BB24