TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19 - July 25: Archive through July 19, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Nicole was talking about Monte. it was the angry whispery argument in the storage room yesterday, I think. Monte arguing to evict Taylor, Nicole aggressively telling him no. I’m not a big Nicole fan, but I enjoyed that!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah and Nicole having a long chat in the bathroom area. Ameerah was saying that Taylor and Turner are her targets. Nicole talks up the girls against the guys and says that Taylor can be valuable to them.

Ameerah does an about face and says, “Taylor is not my target, I’m not after her”

WHAT!?!!! That was the quickest change of strategy I’ve ever witnessed!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice Brittney rocking from left to right when she is standing and back and forth when she is sitting. Reminds me of Steve Moses from BB 17.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I did not notice that Codebear.

Could be nervous energy from having nothing to do. So far, this cast is not very resourceful or creative. They haven’t made up any games, haven’t even tried something as simple as charades.

They are now locked into their house-prison for the next 6 days. If they don’t figure out something to occupy their time, they may lose what is left of their minds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor tells Brittany and Joseph that it would be SO FUN to do a pageant!

Oh, Taylor, this is a terrible idea! Any other BB season, this “might” be great, but with these people?? They already hate the pageant stuff, half the girls will not fit into Taylor’s fancy pageant wear, and they obviously don’t have fancy pageant wear of their own. And then the boys will be JUDGING???

Oh no! Now she’s telling Alyssa. Saying swimwear, formal wear, ask a question, etc…it will be so funny.

I am dreading this.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow talk about not reading the room.

I can’t see how this will work for Taylor. They’ve been mean to her but this is an example of how she hasn’t helped herself either.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I don’t watch live feeds, but this is what was off putting to me about Taylor. While I never condone any type of bullying, you need to read the room. Going in and going on about pageants and prancing around in clothes, that most could never afford, is not reading a room. You need to find common ground to fit in. And she still continues to do this. Drop the pageant stuff, Taylor. Keep it up, and they will flip and evict her. Either one can go, since neither Pooch or Taylor rank high on my like list.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All the girls (except Nicole) begged Taylor to put on a fashion show, and then later made fun of her behind her back. Taylor doesn’t know the things that the girls have said and is trying to fit in. I agree that she’s not doing a great job, but she doesn’t have all the information.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The fashion thing it not new. It has been done for seasons and seasons. Always bores me lol. Taylor is a super fan. She knows this has been done over and over. What she does not know is how they make fun of her, or she may not have even brought it up. It is her way of being involved in something that do every season in some form or another. That is how I see it. Also it is something she is familiar with.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes… at least it’s not peanut butter bikinis, and wasn’t there a whipped cream fashion show also?!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Paloma flat out told her she probably should not have talked about the pageants ( even tho Jasmine has also done a pageant. She was very blunt about it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All the girls (except Nicole) begged Taylor to put on a fashion show, and then later made fun of her behind her back.

It’s simply mean to set someone up that way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was really mean, but that did not include the others participating. This is a terrible idea.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Please don't bring back peanut bikinis!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Missyb, While it was happening, Paloma was right there encouraging it. It wasn't until after Taylor was nominated that Paloma said she shouldn't have done it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The simple fact is that for a number of reasons beauty pageants are not held in high regard by many (probably most) people today. Therefore, beauty pageant winners automatically have that negative association. I don’t know if modern beauty pageants have changed enough to make that negativity undeserved.

LOL I mean does anyone here like beauty pageants?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL not particularly, but I feel like I would still respect someone that won one, until they gave me a legitimate reason not to.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Agree Jimmer, and I am not a fan of them, but one of her biggest bullies, jasmine, has also been in pageants, and has shared that. I just think there is a lot of jealousy against Taylor. Mean girl stuff.

I also wish she would drop wanting to do a men's pageant. I was listening when she brought it up, she wants to do a swimsuit segment, a formal segment and a question segment, then the girls pick a winner. So very much what she is used to.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I see no reason for a “pageant” in the BB house… they should do a themed dress-up event, or a costume party. That way, everyone who didn’t happen to bring sparkly gowns could be included!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And I need to say this is the worst cast as far as hygiene goes. Has Turner ever showered, what about Daniel, jasmine? I saw a pick of Turner's feet last night and lord, that boy needs to shower.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that I certainly wouldn’t be mean to them or pre-judge them.

I see it as somewhat similar to some other situations where houseguests have decided it’s not in their best interest to reveal their occupations. Usually it’s been people like lawyers, police officers, doctors, etc. All are valid and respectable occupations that have many great people working to make the world a better place but they still feel that revealing that information would hurt their game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do so wish she had never revealed the pageant stuff. But she is proud of what she accomplished, but as a super fan, she should have given it a second thought.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah said that before she was sequestered, she saw something on social media that a pageant girl was cast on the show. So, if Taylor hid that information, they would have called her shady for hiding it.

If you guys haven’t watched today’s RHAP, you should check it out. Taran is very good at explaining the nuances of how alliances form and dissolve, it would take me way too long to capture it all here.

Of course the girl to mess up the girl alliance is Alyssa, whose crush on Kyle made her spill too much. And Brittany, who cannot stop talking, could become a liability to Michael.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Reporting live from the feeds;\hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Turner is in the shower #bb24

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
now moved to Sunday!! Wonder about feeds.

CBS Tweet
@CBSTweet
· 20m
PROGRAM ADVISORY UPDATE: Thursday’s weekly eviction episode of @CBSBigBrother will now move to a special two-hour episode Sunday, July 24 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on @CBS https://bit.ly/3oc0Jjl