TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 18, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
Jasmine's DR voice is this close from making me violent... You are NOT that country, Jasmine. #BB24

Dalton Ross
@DaltonRoss
·
1h
There is no bigger waste of time on all of television than having to hear from every single contestant as to why they want to win an HOH or Veto competition before the start of said competition. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
#BB24in280
Jasmine HoH
Taylor Pooch noms
Michael won PoV
PoV Mtg today
HNs Daniel Nicole Pooch Kyle Terrance
*No reference to HNs on Sundays show (of course)
HGs got booze last night and lips got loose.... Is Taylor really interested in Daniel? Is Alyssa interested in Kyle?
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.11pm ... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB24 Feeds are down for the veto ceremony! We'll see you when they're back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
41m
Thursday’s live eviction has been moved to Friday due to the Jan. 6 hearings coverage. There will be no post-eviction press this week. #bb24

I’ve asked if the eviction is taping Thursday. I’ll let you know if I hear back. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.19pm ... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Ameerah is explaining to Nicole how they wanted the 6 in the alliance after Paloma left. At one point Monte wanted Pooch in it. But, then we decided Michael because nobody will expect him
Nicole-Monte, I love him but, if he ever comes at me again, it's going to be WWX!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Nicole-I'm glad we aren't going after Taylor anymore. I told Daniel last night not to do anything with her but, if next week she wins HOH, you better sleep with her!
I'm so glad she (Taylor) is finding her place.
Ameerah-Yeah, I'm starting to forgive her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#Pooseph💕
@xoxoloveaiden
·
8h
The dr has been asking Joseph if he’s (screwing) Pooch 🫢 #bb24

https://twitter.com/xoxoloveaiden/status/1549040105653800960

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
1h
Terrance want to win next Hoh & send Joseph & Turner out! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Terrance & Taylor
Terr-who would you put up initially? cuz you gotta think, there's going to be backlash
Tay-Whoever votes to put me out the door
Terr-Yeah, then you get them the f out, Those are the mother f who can't win

Terrance-I think we have Britt
Tay-For sure we can get Britt
Terr-And Daniel & Nicole,
Tay-We definitely can get Alyssa. How do you feel about Jasmine?
Terr-Good, she didn't put me up. We're good
Taylor-I'd rather Monte not be in it
Terr- Yeah Turner/Joseph (if wins HOH)

Terr-after this the game is going to go. We about to play. Let's not stop the momentum now. It's pivotal that we tunnel vision on the HOH. Sleep, take care of your body. Could be endurance
Tay-U think I'm still not the target
Ter-Yeah
Tay-I'm trying
Ter-Turn it down a lil

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
49m
#BB24
General chit chat in Restroom
Daniel asking about Jasmine's foot
Daniel/Pooch/Ameerah talk about working out
Jas said she could do abs
They plan on going to bed early tonight because of last night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB24
Turner tells Indy that he's glad he got to know Indy's journey. Her story from last night was so inspiring. He never would've guessed that
Indy-Ppl assume that because I'm from Brazil I'm just here that I have money. Thank you for saying that

#BB24
HG's gathered in kitchen.
Several different general conversations about home life.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB24 Jas doing Ame's nails. Ame: How do you design your own nails? Jas: I hand painted them. Yes ma'am!! I love to do designs, I have different brushes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24 Still not much going on. Nicole talking about having to go to bed before the guys. Dan and her will keep talking till 5 am. She wonders how Terr is not woken up by them talking. He just keeps snoring.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB24 Ame saying that Turner is snoring. She heard him snoring. He is the second snorer of the house 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB24 Meanwhile, other houseguests still eating around the kitchen table. Pooch talks about not wearing boxers under his jeans since in the house. Why waste a pair of boxer? If he goes to the mall or places, he will put them on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24 Tay: Girls could win the next two week. For next week probably Alyssa, Britt, Indy. Probably even the week after could also be those girls and even Jas.
(Keep on building the confidence you have in the girls!! Yay!! ❤)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Turner whispered to Monte "you can't tell anyone but.." Brittany told him Taylor was hoping to be pulled off so one of the big guys, Monte or Kyle, would go up.. Pooch joined & Turner repeated to him.. adding "clearly her campaign was not successful"
Pooch: "petty girls, man"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.12pm ... #BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB24
Turner, Kyle, & Pooch all agree to keep Jasmine.
Pooch-I wasn't afraid of her with 2 legs, definitely not afraid of her with 1
Gotta get rid of Nicole & Ameerah
Kyle-we need to break this up, we've been in here too long

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
53m
Alyssa is asking Kyle about guns

I'm backing slowly into Homer Simpson's hedge

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB24
Britt was almost kidnapped, in Manhattan. She felt a person behind her a little too close, so she changed direction. Guy grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into a car that was sitting idle. He misjudged the angle & she screamed and was able to get away

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
41m
#BB24
Alyssa's dad taught her every pressure point to defend herself against an attacker
She was a flight attendant but, quit, she didn't like how her body felt. Fast food, gaining weight, not making a lot of money

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB24
Alyssa, Jasmine, Britt discuss how ppl react to death. Jasmine is disappointed w/some of her friends not being there for her after her dad died. Alyssa explained some ppl don't know how to respond, she had to explain it to her dad. Britt says her reaction is to stay away

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37m
#BB24
Taylor explaining #DetroitRoots to Monte and the state of the city. In the 60's it was vibrant & great. Then it went down hill w/the white flight & Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick bankrupting the city.
Taylor was a golfer growing up. That was her thing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
Jasmine said she found out two months ago that she has half-brothers, who have different moms, that she hadn't previously known existed.. she said she's not against getting to know them but it's weird #JasmineStories

btw when I tag #JasmineStories I'm not gauging whether true or not.. just archiving them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB24
This group in the HOH are trying to decide if they are going to tell Joseph and Taylor on Thursday that Pooch is going.
Jas wonders if they'll think it is her decision.