TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 18, 2022 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Paloma was intimidated by Taylor from the get go. Taylor hung with the boys, was all in your face with the beauty. It didn’t take much lying or innuendo to get all the girls to hate on the ‘pretty’ girl and the boys followed suit. I have to say Paloma had an easy time manipulating this cast of hamsters. Did anyone ever challenge Paloma about anything?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I noticed once Paloma was gone, so was the “group hate” of Taylor. She talks to everyone now, and even when she’s not in a room, she’s no longer the target of negative conversation. Seems they realized they had the wrong first impression, or she did a complete 180°….? I’m guessing the former is more likely!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
ALERT-

The eviction episode this week has been moved due to the January 6th Committee doing a hearing in primetime on Thursday.

The eviction ep will now be FRIDAY at 8PM Eastern (no word on if it's still live, or will the eviction still be Thursday and they'll block the feds until Friday night- I'd hope not)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Seeing how this cast is fully stocked with super fans, they certainly haven’t acted in a strategic way. Daniel being a super fan fell for Paloma’s shenanigans even after witnessing a full on manic outburst. Yet he feels that she was America’s sweetheart.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Grrrr. Waiting till Friday to see who the new hoh will be is aggravating. Although I’m much more interested in watching the hearing. And happy it’s on prime time.

I just think the bbptb should continue as per usual and keep everything live on the feeds. But sadly that won’t happen.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Moving to Friday is better than being preempted but it also makes it hard to maintain momentum. It's like BB USA is cursed.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FWIW- the press notification mentioning the change does not say the Friday ep is live, so I fully expect them to tape the show Thursday as usual and block the feeds from Thursday afternoon until after the show airs on Friday on the East Coast....That's basically 2 full days off in 2 weeks so far...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I bet they do tape it on Thursday, and block feeds till Friday. Yep, doomed Jimmer!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The other day, Daniel told Nicole that he disliked Taylor while they were ON THE STAGE IN FRONT OF JULIE!!

Like, they hadn't spoken a single word, and he had his hate on for her. Then, he became HOH, listened to Paloma, the two of them spread their lies around the house, and that is the reason that 'all of them don't like her'.

It didn't take 24/7, it only took like 1 minute - 2 hours.

Hating someone after such a short amount of time is irrational. And BB has succeeded in placing mostly irrational people into their house.

BTW - where the heck IS Paloma? No social media, no interviews, nothing. It's like she disappeared into thin air. Almost like she never existed.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose, I’m hoping that people in her real life that love her are making sure she’s getting
the medical help she needs. I can only assume part of the help is keeping her off of social media. She appeared to be very much not well. She could have spiraled even further down that black hole. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It has not taken me very long to find most of these HG's distasteful.

While we wait for the veto meeting outcome:

Taylor - Victim of negative "Group Think" but also has tragic taste in men (if she is attracted to Daniel) and does not hold her liquor very well.

Paloma - No business being on a Reality TV show

Alyssa - Very pretty and very dumb

Ameerah - Very high opinion of herself but I see a path to winning for her.

Brittany - Nice woman but talks too much, is a dismal strategist and will drag her allies down.

Daniel - totally unwatchable, bad hair, bad personality and delusional

Indy - Meh

Jasmine - Vile liar

Joseph - No strategy very self absorbed.

Kyle - Hiding his comp win abilities. I think he can beast it to the end.

Michael - Likable nerd

Monte - Go Home. Promoter of 100% house consent on vote. Vile human being.

Nicole - Goes to the same barber as Daniel. Do not know how she helped wipe Jasmine's behind and then cooked a meal.

Pooch - Awful

Terrance - Older dude trying to stay in there. Not much to offer.

Turner - Take a shower.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hwest, how did you know exactly how I felt?

Though Indy is starting to grow on me. But that's probably because everyone is so horrid.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I agree with most of your takes on the hamsters.

I’m liking Indy more everyday. I wasn’t a fan at first.

The only redeeming quality of Jasmine is her hair when it’s natural.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was blissfully unaware about Nicole wiping Jasmine's butt. (Thanks, Hwest. Not.) Why on earth would ANYBODY need help wiping their butt because of a sprained ankle? Maybe if she had 2 broken arms I could understand it.

Please, BB God's, send Jasmine home next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I am also in agreement with your assessment.

I would just add that Michael is a true superfan, feedster, and he knows McCrae, who backs this up. Michael is my pick to win. Also, the rest of them have terrible gameplay, so it should be easy for him to win this season. The only thing that could stop him is if the other HG figure out what a threat he is, and gang up to evict him. Luckily, they are all stupid.

Oh, and one more: Turner. Who told him that this particular hairstyle is a good look?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Before the season started, reports on social media was that BB received over 10,000 applications. I will never get over this. They CHOSE these people. On purpose!!! From Instagram!!!

Never getting over it. Never!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know, Rosem!

Whether or not you liked or hated the whole cook out thing last year, that was a great cast! Other than DF, they were all likable and they were entertaining.

What happened?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Michael did not use the VETO.

Agree with all of your assessments Hwest except like other, Indy is growing on me a little. Not a ton, but a little.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Taylor really has a crush on Daniel, it probably was the alcohol. Because right now a bunch of them are in the living room, Daniel is on one sofa, Taylor is on the other one.

Daniel is talking to Terrence, and Taylor isn’t even looking in their direction. I would guess that if she really had a crush, she would at least pay a little attention to him.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Lilfair there is a twitter page documenting all of Jasmine's whoppers. One of them (but I didn't hear this myself) is that Jasmine claims she is a natural blond and dyes her hair black.

Michael is also my pick to win but his comp ability stands out so much I fear he will have everyone gunning for him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is constantly eating. It is rare to see her without something in her mouth. She has been eating a bowl of spaghetti, on and off, all day long.

Have-not is gonna hit her real hard. She may not survive.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
But she is the first to say I never eat lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Yes, Mama, I’ve heard her say that too. Yesterday, while shoving strawberries down her gullet, for instance.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is Nicole talking about when she said that he better not ever come at me like that again? What happened?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With her claim of digestive disorders, I wonder if she will evade slop. Didn't Raven do that.

And as podcasters on the RHAP show recap mentioned, she has the scooter. Her diagnosis says basically she should be resting the ankle for the duration of the summer, so will she make it to final three a la Christmas?

Apparently she has also asked to be safe foe the next two weeks.

So annoying.