TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 18, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Jasmine outside on the lounger… handmaidens at the ready.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Riemann!

I agree Pamy. I have a few favorites but no one I would sacrifice anything to watch or really root for. I am kind of indifferent.

This is a first for me.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Agree Pamy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad to see that the RHAP crew are just as stunned as I am at how terrible tonight’s episode was.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Rob, Taran, and guests already dissing the show in recap.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
JINX

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’ll have to listen to that one.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I had to DVR tonight's show when I saw the pie eating contest so I did not watch most of the HOH. I know they needed to get Paloma off the show, but it seems really boring now and I hope it gets better soon.😴

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Jasmin was finally diagnosed with a grade 3 lateral sprain. I looked it up and got this.

How long does it take to recover from a grade 3 ankle sprain?
Grade 3 injuries are more severe in nature and often involve full tearing of the ligament and possible bone fracture. The length of time to recover from grade 3 ankle sprains could be 3 months or more

Why leave her in the house, she will be unable to compete in anything physical.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And she just asked to not be put on the block for 2 weeks because of her injury.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In the good ole days of BB, the next HOH would take advantage of an injured HG and “mercifully” send them home for their own health and well being.

Also, who wants an alliance member who can’t play in any comps? Why should people Jasmine met 11 days ago risk their chance at the money?

Jasmine must either miraculously heal, or risk being evicted for being a burden.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
15m
Michael tells Brittany that he used to work with ⁦
@mccraechum
⁩ Brittany says he will be talked about on his/Janelle’s show. #BB24 Brittany said she was in a student film with Jen City & Meg before they were on the show!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
They finally got 6 ice trays and are putting them in the freezer.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Did Jasmine ever take a shower ?

I started watching the show on Sunday evening show and decided since I know the outcome I will delete.
Still not into this season yet and I cannot match many faces/names.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading things got a little crazy last night with just 2 bottles of wine and 2 beers. Seems like Taylor was the most wild. Some of of the things I am reading she said.

Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates

Posted 3:25am: Taylor says to Joseph I wish Daniel would make out but he does not seem to be down. feeds cut #BB24 #BBLF

oker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates

Posted 2:23am: Taylor says Daniel has condoms with him. taylor says Daniel does not fit the regular ones so he brought magnum condoms. feeds cut #BB24 #BBLF

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I also saw a tweet that said that after Daniel left the area, Taylor said “eff that guy”.

Hoping it was the alcohol and/or trying to fit in, I don’t think the flirting was serious.

It will be SO embarrassing when Taylor finds out the terrible things Daniel has said about her.

Never thought I’d say this but, I hope BB doesn’t give them alcohol again. House is too fragile.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Any chance of Michael using the veto on Taylor? Is Michael aware of the plan to get out Pooch? (If that is still the plan.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I watched that early this morning, Mamapors. Taylor was an annoying drunk. I'm giving her a (wee) bit of slack because this was the first night in the house where she has been able to socialize in the house, and the others talked with her. She was giddy. And horny.

At the end she was with the "mean girls" alliance alone in the hoh bed, and she was acting like they were her best friends, blabbing about who she'll go after, who she doesnt want on jury, etc. I'm not to sure the other girls were paying much attention to her. The whole time I was watching I kept thinking, "Taylor, go to bed!"

I don't think she made any inroads with them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When Daniel was saying Taylor follows him around, I was like yeah sure, you WISH she followed you around. I am surprised that Taylor is even interested in him. But who am I to judge who she thinks is someone she is interested in.

But after last night, I guess she is interested in him.

I just wish she would work on game relationships.

But oh well.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Alisons! Michael IS aware of the Pooch plan, does not plan to use the veto, and the plan to evict Pooch is still in effect. As of now, anyway!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the alcohol is production's way to mess up games. Sad to hear that Taylor did that to herself. Actually that anyone did that.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Two bottles of wine and two beers is a minuscule amount of alcohol among that many people for anyone to get very drunk.

I guess it wasn’t a very even split.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taylor has been mischaracterized and stereotyped, lied about, etc., and the pressure is on her, but she also has made some bad game moves and last night, as reported, probably did not help her cause.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry but I see Taylor completely different. I don’t think she is some innocent sweet thing. And the hamsters are in there with her and see her 24/7 so they are obviously seeming something if ALL of them don’t like her.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 18, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s one way to look at it but there is also an awful lot of group think in BB as well. Once people form a negative impression and start convincing others it’s very hard and risky to your game to fight it even if you like the targeted player. It’s hard in real life and it’s especially hard in this game. The easy thing to do is just go along with it and think, thank goodness, it isn’t me.