TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 15, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Worst case scenario won HOH. Great. Gonna be hell week with “beeg ole turka lag” diary rooms about how Taylor is satan.

Pooch wants to be a pawn for his “resume” so that when he is F2 he can say he helped get Taylor out. Which is a feather in his cap, I guess.

Ameerah in HOH telling Jasmine that Pooch wants to “help her out” by being a pawn to get Taylor out.

Jasmine and Ameerah are laughing at Pooch wanting to be a pawn and Jas said she wants him out. These girls want to backdoor Taylor, but then Ameerah says they might want to backdoor someone else. They really like the idea of backdooring someone.

Jasmine does not want to get rid of Joseph. She thinks he likes her. Talks about Taylor beasting the comp.

No matter what anyone says, Jasmine is going to try her best to get Taylor evicted.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
God speed....really Julie?
Monte the co-leader of the Taylor hate squad leading a prayer circle. Hypocrite much?
I really miss BB After Dark.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jasmine dragging her broken ankle to final 3. Ugh

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have been reading that Pooch has volunteered to go up as a pawn so they can backdoor Taylor, but a few of them, mainly Ameerah, that if they get him on the block they should take the shot. I could live with that.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Before getting the HoH room, Jas asked anyone who walked by if they knew of any past BB players who got injured during an HoH comp and went on to win that HoH…
Most people remembered Christmas’ bad injury, Jas seemed to be excited to be in a league all by herself.
Christmas was injured goofing around in the backyard, not during a comp. Jas got injured after she jumped off the final platform after her turn at the HoH comp. And it sounds as if her HoH win was accomplished in a seating position? A win is a win, but she wasn’t performing super human feats while badly injured, as she seems to be portraying…
I’m baffled by the focus of evicting Taylor, instead of one of the guys who is in a big dude-bro alliance… as usual, the girls are helping eliminate all the females first. We can predict when they are down to only a few girls left, they will discuss how they should have made/kept a girls’ alliance and evicted the strong men first!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is going up and down the stairs on her butt.

Nicole talking to Ameerah in the Jetsons BR, seems they want to keep Taylor. The plan is to allow Pooch to nominate himself as a pawn (lol) so he thinks he has a role in getting rid of that huge threat, Taylor.

Then, the girls are going to blindside him.

Indy said she doesn't like the idea of Taylor being on the block two weeks in a row, and they agree that Taylor is no longer a threat.

Okay, convince Jasmine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So funny that Brittany got in such trouble for telling Pooch that Ameerah is after him, and here is Ameerah, working harder than anyone to blindside him. HA!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
10:57, Alyssa, Ameerah and Indy really want to conspire to evict Pooch! Not Taylor. They dont think Taylor is going after them. ALyssa is spearheading this discussion. Warns them not to tell Monte, JOseph or Turner about this plan.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Right Calimom, they are so predictable. It gets annoying and boring when these girls/women go after each other instead of playing the game. The men always do a much better job of having each others backs. I wish that Ameerah would get Jas to change her mind and focus on getting rid of Pooch. Paloma may have only been in the house for 6 days but she had a really big impact on Taylor's game.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I was busying writing my post when I just read what you (Missyb) and Rosem said... that would be great to see them get rid of Pooch. Wow, if these girls follow through with their plan I would really be surprised. We shall see.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Indy commenting that going for the easy target is not smart. They should use this opportunity to their advantage.

Always easy to say when you are not the HOH and do not have to suffer the repercussions. But I do like the line of thinking. Wish she were the HOH !

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
All great plans are always derailed by the DR. They ruin everything. Most of these women hate to work together. I'd love to see a season of all women, that would be a real social experiment.
Pooch reminds me of Eddie Munster

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to tell Jasmine, Joseph has a "girlfriend in Canada"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
There seems to be some female plotting afoot to save Taylor and weaponize her. Girls do not like Pooch.He seems to be a target if they can get over Taylor.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole pitching to Daniel that Taylor has proved she can be trusted and will do anything they ask. They ( nic and dan) need to keep her. She is not a threat to them. Pooch should be the target.
Let her do dirty work for them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel pitching Pooch as the target to Jasmine.

If enough people bring up Pooch it could be enough for her to LEAVE TAYLOR ALONE!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Getting rid of Pooch is a great idea. They need to NOT tell Jasmine. Let her be as surprised as Pooch by the blindside. Jasmine will not be able to keep the secret…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrance made bacon and eggs for Jasmine and brought the plate upstairs to her.

She said 'I only eat egg whites, but thanks'.

After Terrance left, she consumed the breakfast.

She is going to be insufferable this week. Nicole, feeding into the madness, tells Jasmine to let everyone know all the things she needs done for her.

Jasmine says it will be hard because she is so 'independent'. Yeah, sure, let's see how this plays out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael has a chat with Jasmine, talked up the Pooch thing, Jasmine is slowly backing away from targeting Taylor. As Michael leaves, Jasmine tells him to ask Alyssa and Ameerah to come up, she wants to get their ideas on the Pooch blindside.

Then she kinda walks back her closeness with the girls by saying that they don't have anything together, she just trusts them. A lot.

Right, people you trust in the BB house. A lot. But you don't have game talks with them. Okay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Insufferable sums it up.

But per Taran and Pooya, Jasmine seems somewhat open to booting Pooch. That would be excellent.

Alyssa and Kyle are flirting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael, Nicole and Ameerah in the Jetson's BR are telling Monte about blindsiding Pooch.

I feel like they are going to tell too many people, too early. The nominations haven't even happened yet.

Pooch comes in. lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel back in the HOH room continuing the conversation with Jasmine re: Pooch.

Jasmine claims that half the house wants Pooch out and half the house wants Taylor out. I think this is fake news.

Daniel says, so the girls want Taylor out and the guys want Pooch out (maybe the other way around, IDK, doesn't matter it's wrong). Jasmine says, 'yeah, unfortunately, and now I have to think about this'.

Jasmine's handling of HOH traffic is yelling from the HOH bed 'GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!!" when someone rings the bell.

She still wants Taylor out, but she's being worn down. It's kinda funny.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
By offering himself up as a pawn, Pooch has made himself the target.

If only the HG knew how to play BB. It would be so much more enjoyable.

Jasmine wants to talk to the guys, also Indy and Brittany. Her head is going to be spinning by the time she has to nominate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany having her chat with Jasmine. Talked about the comp. Jasmine asks who Brit would want nominated.

Brittany said 'IF I WERE YOU, I would make sure Taylor was up there'. Reverse psychology.

Then Brittany brings up Pooch, and how Pooch screwed her over. So there's another push for Pooch!

Another knock at the door 'GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES???!!"

Jasmine, being her honest and truthful self, tells Brittany that 'someone' came to her and told her that Brittany told Pooch that Ameerah was coming for him, and she wants Brittany to come clean if that is what happened.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany categorically denies telling Pooch anything about Ameerah. Which is actually a lie, but whatev.