TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 14, 2022 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Agree Rose- we know it's different in the house, and every person has a different reaction to it. Paloma just had an very extreme one.

And remember; except for the past couple of years with first night feeds, this would have happened (with the removal) and we would have had zero idea what had been going on firsthand...

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Could CBS be pranking the people with "sources" just to get high ratings tonight? And no one will be gone from the house.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Well I hope Paloma gets some help. In past BB seasons we had borderline Sam Bledsoe and recovering, detoxing, watermelon devouring Jackson. Maybe BB purposely casts people who flunk the psych test.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
Julie told me the script she had for tonight's live eviction was thrown out. Starting new. So take that for what it's worth. #bb24
9:00 AM · Jul 14, 2022·

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Mike Bloom’s Tweet (Parade journalist):

“So Julie has some thoughts about the fan reaction to #BB24. She says the idea of mob mentality applies to Twitter more than the house, and encourages, "Leave the judging for the judge: Father God." More to come in my interview in a bit!”

🤨

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere on twitter, pure speculation< that they may be paired for a new competition. Remember in BB&, co HOH's Janelle and Jase?? If they did not agree on nominees, they would both go up. Would that out another wrinkle in the game ? And, let it be a random spin of wheel pairing.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wow.. I come on hear because I realized BB must have started (Give me a break - I was away at a retreat for 5 days ending Monday...) ... and I read about the people this season .. and I'm trying to figure out if I just want to ignore this season .. or maybe just read what you all post... After all these years .. my feelings this summer are .. Eh... take it or leave it .. and I'm heading toward leaving it...

But it's great seeing all of you here again!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp also said the HG's would be paired in one of her tweets.

Landslide305

08-15-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landslide305 a private message Print Post    
This season is already so crazy between the twists and houseguests and it hasn’t really even started yet. I can’t tell if it’s going to be a hot mess or really interesting!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My theory for tonight is that Taylor will be evicted, Brittany will be saved by viewer vote, Alyssa will compete against Taylor, and the loser of the comp goes home.

They may have planned on Pooch choosing either Alyssa or Paloma to compete, but since Paloma is gone, Alyssa is chosen by default.

This is all just speculation on my part, but it seems like the least disruptive path.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If Alyssa loses to Taylor and is on the block, won't the house vote again to evict either Terrance or Alyssa?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And I wonder if they keep this Backstage thing going, so the winner of the comp between Taylor and Alyssa is the new Backstage Boss, and we have a separate HOH comp. That backyard has been closed for days, long enough to get 2 comps ready.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is the interview Sharon did with Julie this morning.

https://parade.com/entertainment/big-brother-24-week-1-julie-chen-moonves-interview

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
With the turmoil surrounding Paloma going on, I doubt the live feeds will return until after the show tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Codebear, in my theory, they evict someone and then play the Backstage comp.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    

quote:

My theory for tonight is that Taylor will be evicted, Brittany will be saved by viewer vote, Alyssa will compete against Taylor, and the loser of the comp goes home.

I agree this seems most likely. Although, on today's LF Update Taran suggested that one factor may be that since someone left the show, it may be easier to stick with their preplanned schedule for weekly evictions if no one else goes tonight. i guess they could eliminate a double or triple eviction, but they like to promote those so maybe they'd prefer to kepp those intact.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, not the feeds, but EDailyPop just said that Julie is going to be on. Can't wait to see if she has anything relevant to say.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Km- I sorta agree, but there’s a case to be made it’s not fair to Alyssa, because assuming Brittany was saved there was a chance she may not have been chosen to be in danger at all (since Paloma would have been an option for whoever had to make the choice, whether Pooch or the eviction vote loser).

The fairest thing is probably say Whoever loses the eviction vote beats Paloma by default in the comp (if that’s what it is); if they have to play the comp to determine the new Boss, I’d probably make it Terrence vs Taylor since they were the HOH noms.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So tired of Julie using this platform for her brand of religion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, she didn't say much, but did seem to acknowledge sometimes BB is too much for some people. So that might be a hint about Paloma.

She looked good, LOL.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chenbot may have looked good, but she is malfunctioning:

https://twitter.com/chen_bru/status/1547668903307857924?s=21

Almost a BILLLLLLLION DOLLARS!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Looks like we might have a pairs twist tonight/Sunday:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brother-host-julie-chen-addresses-treatment-of-taylor/

(Who the heck knows what’s going on…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No idea if any of this is true. We will find out shortly.

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
4m
So before Paloma exited. The plan was for an eviction and a non-safe HG to battle her. We know now there wll not be a backstage boss next week. #BB24
Quote Tweet

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
· Jul 12
#BB24 Confirmed
Taylor evicted - Normal eviction.
Taylor will battle 1 of the 2 non-evicted HG's.

Unconfirmed
Pooch will pick 1 or the girls OR the Houseguests will vote between the two of them.
The person who is safe could be the new backstage boss.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info, Mama. Now I am wondering what it means that they’re not having a backstage boss next week, if true.

Not that I want a backstage anything, I would prefer no twists at all. Just let them play the game.

It’s so off-putting that we, the viewers, are in the dark about how the game will work. I understand keeping things from the HG, but not US!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I watched one of Julie’s interviews and she said that the HOH comp will be multi-part deal.

I guess we’re not getting feeds back until tomorrow.