TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 14, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I guess the norm for BB Princess Paloma is she gets to sleep all day and stay up all night.

Just SMH, although I am glad I can watch feeds without listening to her.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think once they get past Thursday and actually find out how the Backstage twist will work, calculations will change a little bit.

The Boss has more power than they realize- if it is a backstage vs eviction vote loser comp, loser out, winner the new Boss, there's a big chance for revenge there (if this happens and Taylor wins- Daniel is for sure being put backstage, maybe even Pooch if he's not HOH), they're immune, taking 4 votes out of play can change voting results if they play it correctly, and they can play for HOH the following week?

That's big, but I don't know if they realize it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seeing Paloma draped in HOH robe is quite confusing, considering the past 24 hrs…!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The feeds went to animals about an hour ago. No idea what is going on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
a source has informed me Paloma is gone #bb24

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wow.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I just thought the feeds were down because they were letting them eat early. (The havenots)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yikes

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Paloma is gone, she would never have stood by the girls with the all girl alliance. She is too jealous of Taylor which is why she was setting her up. And yes, these HG's certainly seem low IQ/ not very worldly.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still down.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Wow on that…I’m glad she left/was pulled, Paloma seemed to be breaking down..

Though for the game it’s inconvenient. Alyssa could get screwed by this royally:

It looks like it is a challenge between a backstage person and the eviction vote loser to see who goes- and if Brittany is saved by the viewer vote, Alyssa is the only one left..

They can’t cancel the thing because if the plan is to make the person staying the new boss, they have to play it- best case scenario for both is to say both stay and they’re just plying for the power.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, BB casting makes a huge mistake by placing an unstable racist in the house, who targeted a black girl, lied about her to get her nominated, and they’re going to go ahead and validate it by letting the black girl get evicted due to their mistake. Because….scheduling.

They could step in and figure out a way to fix it, but they don’t want to upset their advertisers and shareholders.

Love one another?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Twitter is down. But I was watching Joleen’s podcast from overnight and someone put a message out saying that feeds will be down until the show tonight to avoid spoilers.

The messenger claimed to know an insider at Viacom.

Another “rumor” came through on Joleen’s show saying that Jasmine has also left and they are trying to talk Alyssa out of self-evicting.

It is so crazy that this could all be “fake news” and that the feeds are just down to prevent spoilers!

Feeds down, Twitter down, TVCH in Maintenance Mode. I am being silenced!!!!! 🤪

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, whew! Everything is back except the live feed.

I know that they go ahead with the eviction anyway when someone leaves unexpectedly, but I would like them to make an exception this time. Just RESET the season, it’s only week 1.

It will piss off Daniel and some others, but BB has never been fair, why start now.

There have been several articles written about Taylor’s mistreatment, and many BB alumni are very upset about it and so is most of the fanbase.

They could gain a lot of support back if they did a reset.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree, Rosem.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is a heckuva headline:

Big Brother's Paloma is out after a week of conducting the 'Taylor Hate Train'

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2022/07/bb24-paloma-out-taylor-hate-train/ via @realityblurred

Good article, summarizing the whole situation.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Im thinking they’ll have to go to the lawyers to see what they can do- theoretically they could go thru everything, then say we’re just going to reset, but the lawyers could say it’s not fair.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh how the mighty, righteous have fallen. They must find a way to bring back Taylor. CBS is trying to save face.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Now the feeds are in a loop. So we don’t even get live animals…. Lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Does make sense that no feeds till after tonights show. But they have to know we know Paloma is gone. If Jasmine left too then I do think just a complete reset is in order. Pretend it is night one, new HOH and start over. And they can just scrap the BackStage thing and we play old time Big Brother!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that if Taylor knew about the lies that the unstable individual was spreading, she might have been able to play her game and defend herself.

Now the unstable individual has been removed, but her victim will still suffer for BB/Casting’s mistake.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The only reason “everyone wants her out” was a mob-mentality game of telephone:

“People are having issues with Taylor, not me, but OTHER people are having issues, I’ve heard”

Each person said the same thing, that OTHER people….etc

It is the usual mass psychosis that happens when people are isolated in a bubble, with no outside information getting through.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I admit to not watching the feeds on a regular bases. I tend to read here and twitter and check in occasionally. Too many new faces and chaos the first few days.

However, and I like Taylor, isn't this really typical Big Brother Behavior ? Find a target, everyone wants to survive the first eviction, so they jump on that person and demonize, exaggerate, etc to make sure it is not them.

If Alyssa had been the target and received the exact same treatment, would the outrage be as great.

The biggest character flaws come out in the HG's when it is nomination time and veto time. Better anyone else than me.

And with a group think in effect, the last few years ( lets make it unanimous ), we see this behavior time and time again.

Season 23 was almost an exception. A solid alliance did not have to demonize anyone. They knew they were the majority vote and were very gracious and kind week after week ( except maybe Dereck F).

Again, I dislike the treatment to Taylor but it is not something never before seen on Big Brother. Disliked it before and I dislike it now.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I will not argue. You have your opinion and I have mine. We both have a right to that opinion.