TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12 - July 18: Archive through July 13, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Finally cameras come back, Nicole is back with Terrance. I hear her say, "Thank you, BB." And cameras switch to a bedroom full of girls talking. No time to make out what they're saying because "Fishes"!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
If Alyssa or Palmona were to replace Taylor for elimination, they are each in 3 separate alliances that represents 7 votes. Each are in Girls Girls (3 votes), Mamba (3 votes) and Secret Four (1 vote). The only persons that is not in these alliances is Nicole, Joseph and Taylor, if Taylor is eligible to vote.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Still fishes. Probably will be until Paloma goes to the hoh room. Her voice could be heard in the other bedrooms. Or maybe the other hgs are talking about her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds finally back. All 4 cams on bathroom. I see Pooch, Taylor, sounds like Monte and Theres a pair of female legs that I don't know who it is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sheesh! Fishes were for an hour!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turner is in there, not Monte.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Anyone know what they are talking about in the bathroom? I think it is turner and monte. Seems to be a serious talk

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
They are talking about their parents. It is Joseph and Monte

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Oh a poor me talk. Ty

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds and the 'Be Right Back Screen' was on, when feeds came back, all 4 are on a bedroom with infrared lights.

Earlier, I read that Monte and Turner were awake and talking, why can't we see awake people?

What are they hiding?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess they've abandoned the "no sleeping from 10am - 10 pm" rule.

I was hoping for a Waffle Wednesday to see if the girls have come to their senses, and realize that they boys are teamed up, and are targeting Brittany and Indy next.

Who do they think the boys will come for after that?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are bending the rules because most were up until 4 am due to Paloma’s return at 1am…?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, they apparently let Paloma sleep in the HOH room for 4 hours yesterday. Maybe Paloma gets different rules.

The feeds are more annoying than usual today because the HG keep speculating about what the Backstage twist could be and they are wrong. The piece they haven’t thought of is viewer vote. Except Michael who did think of it but no one pays any attention to what the superfan says.

I don’t know what it is either, and this adds to my annoyance.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah/Pooch were in the bathroom area, Paloma walked in, then she laid down on the seating area as the other two discussed their breakfast routines at home. Paloma stayed quiet, even closed her eyes for a bit…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, Brittany and Michael go into the storage room:

Brittany: Did you hear what went on...

FEEDS CUT.

Again, what are they hiding?

I am betting that it is the situation with Paloma being more serious than we know, and production is scrambling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also read a tweet from Mike Bloom (journalist) who said something like, due to scheduling conflict, the evicted houseguest won't be interviewed until NEXT TUESDAY.

Add this to the list of unknowns going on this season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, we're back, all 4 feeds on storage room with Brittany and Michael

Trying to figure out what they're talking about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany says that she likes Ameerah a lot, but she has been cold to her lately. I guess Brittany doesn't know that Ameerah is mad at her over telling Pooch that Ameerah is after him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since NOBODY really knows what the Backstage twist is, and Paloma clearly has “issues,” why don’t they take advantage of that and make it easy for the game to evict Paloma?
I mean, she IS wearing a Backstage t-shirt…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, that is my hope and dream. Let them rig something for GOOD instead of evil. For a change.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor gave her pitch to Turner, made her case that she is on the block due to a misunderstanding with Monte. Says that if by chance she gets to stay she would like to work with him and protect him. He says “yeah, absolutely”. Not, “thanks” or “I appreciate that”. As if its a given that she would protect him if she stays. Ugh! That conversation was a waste of time.

Turner just told Taylor that no one would nominate Paloma because they would be out the next week.

Uhhh, why? I don’t get it. What are they pumping into the A/C system?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that Paloma is wearing a blue crop-top pantsuit.

The other Backstagers are forced to wear their black Backstage t-shirts. But, as I’ve said, Paloma gets different rules.

I don’t want to nit-pick, but I am baffled as to why this HG gets treated differently. Especially this particular HG who immediately and irrationally targeted someone with lies and delusions.

This is the one that BB is accommodating?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner telling Jasmine about his convo with Taylor:

“It was sad because it's like just accept it Taylor. It was like putting a dog down”

Even if he felt that way, saying it out loud on the internet is ridiculously stupid.

I do think that the BB24 house contains the dumbest people. I have never seen a group of individuals who are so intellectually challenged.

They seem oblivious to the most basic information.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I heard the “putting a dog down” comment and thought that I must have surely misunderstood. SMH

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Alyssa's lack of geography knowledge (thinks Denmark is Newark, NJ) and the way DNA works is stupefying. Alyssa thinks that if parents give birth to two blond blue eyed children within a year or two of each other and then don't give birth to another child for a few years that the last child will have brown hair and brown eyes because children born close together look alike and the last child will not resemble them or the parents. My eyes glazed over somewhere in the middle of her therory.

Definitely oblivious.