TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 11, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah I was wrong LOL She talks so fast I only get half of it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma to Daniel- “She (Taylor) said effed up shit to me. I was taking it personal the first three days. I was in the shower and made a face, and she was like ‘what's that face?’”

The nerve!

Daniel keeps wanting clarification of Paloma’s story about how Taylor lied about her, and she keeps sidetracking the story. If Daniel had half a brain it might occur to him that she is lying her ass off.

Skippy keeps cutting the feed, changing the cameras, making it very hard to follow the conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma telling Daniel that she wants Terrence out after Taylor. And she doesn’t care how it looks because she is color blind, and if black people are not playing BB to Paloma’s standard, then they need to go.

She talks extremely fast, a firehouse of information. In Debate it’s called a Gish Gallop. So much at once, you can’t combat it.

Daniel seems concerned about the optics, Paloma tells him that he, and America needs to get over it.

Since they keep cutting away when certain things are said, shows that production is not comfortable with this going out into the interwebs.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Nice recap everyone..I missed the whole thing! Wonder if Daniel is rethinking things, I doubt it tho, since Monte also wants Taylor out

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If I knew someone was so anxious to target certain people, I’d be sure to leave that target in the house to assure my chances of them going after those people before going after ME! Why do their dirty work for them?!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
So Terrance wanting a black alliance is ok, but Paloma wanting to break up a black alliance is forbidden because she is not black. She is a minority, but she isn’t black so she can’t stick up for her minority status?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Paloma has a different definition of colorblind than I have, I guess. And unfortunately that statement about "getting over it" will never air on the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turned on feeds this morning and it was Paloma, Michael, Monte and I think Ameerah outside talking game.

Palomar was talking about who she would nominate. Terrance would definitely be one of the noms, having trouble figuring out the other one. Boy, can that girl talk nonstop! Ameerah kept suggesting 2 of the "jocks" (Can't remember who, I think one of them was Pooch) Paloma would freak out, and say no because it would break their trust with her. Ameerah would tell her, but it's a fake alliance! Michael said she should nominate both of them, because at least one of them would go home. But she replied that it would break the trust she has with them. And she would go on and on.

She is exhausting to listen to because her brain is thinking so fast and she is not absorbing what people are saying to her. And I don't think she's the brightest bulb.

She said something about someone acting like they are on 3 adderalls. I'm going to assume she was talking about herself, because now that she said it, it certainly fits her and the way her brain was racing.

I hope she goes soon because she's one of those people who sucks up all the energy in a room. Exhausting.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mom! Good to see ya!

Here’s the “story” about how Taylor “called Jasmine fat”:

Joseph said Taylor you should model and Taylor said “no you have to be a double zero to do that”. So, Jasmine went around saying she was bragging about being a double zero and it made her uncomfortable”

Welcome to the house of lies!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Wow thanks Rosem..I was so curious about the story! Ugh

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
It takes me a while to warm up to the hamsters most years. I follow the live feed update here and a couple other paces, and sometimes listen to Taran, but haven't watched the feed much so far, and what I am reading is not inspiring me to follow this season closely this year.

It seems like the House is being run by immature mean girls. ugh

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Km, yes, that is true. I am hoping that the Backstage twist is rigged (!} to get Paloma evicted since she is the ringleader. Also, they must see her as problematic since they have to cut away from half of her conversations.

I never wished for a rigging as much as I am now. It’s only week 1 and already a shitshow.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I just watched a portion of Paloma’s hoh meeting……she’s exhausting. Are we sure she’s not being medicated?

I’m wondering if Daniel is as naïve as he’s playing or is he just playing naive.

Half the time he seems infatuated with Paloma and then I see hints of him laughing at her not with her.

I think we will see more of the “real’ Daniel when he’s no longer hoh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After seeing last night’s BB Paloma Power Hour on the teevee, I am concerned that they want to keep her for the clicks.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Agree Rosem. There isn't anyone else in the house with Paloma's drive or energy even though it is completely misguided and mean spirited. Not a very inspiring group of House Guests. I like Michael and Brittany. Everyone else has a very high undeserved opinion of themselves.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
From the show last night and reading this thread, I'm having flashbacks of Maggie & gang, season 6.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Kappy!

Same! I think that Paloma even physically resembles Jennifer BB6, the one that beat Kaysar in the Pressure Cooker by lying to him and then evicting him.

I suppose that would make Taylor the Janelle of the season. Only Taylor doesn’t have a Howie. Or a Kaysar.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Taylor is not Janelle but it's that ugly mob mentality that reminds me of Maggie's season. I know I have seen very little this season but from what I have seen, no one cared about or disliked Taylor until Paloma told them to. I would really like for some of these people to grow a spine and push back.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrence is reassuring Daniel that nominating Taylor is the right move. Tells a story about how he mentioned that people’s flip flops were left outside when they went inside for lockdown. Taylor said, “oh, they’ll get them later”

This is the kind of minor bullshit they use against her. They either outright lie about her, or exaggerate a tiny mistake. It is very hard to watch.

She has absolutely no idea that she will be on the block in the next couple of hours. But everyone else in the house knows.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
First time watching some live feeds. Paloma and Brittany. Paloma is a hoot. She is so self satisfied,self absorbed,confident. It is hysterical to watch. And the girl loves to talk ! Hard to follow her she rambles so quickly.
Brittany trying to throw a few things at her hoping her mind can grasp and remember ot.
Most important to Paloma, the house revolves around her!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Brit may have data dumped too soon.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Paloma basically asking Daniel to leave his room so she can sleep. She is just being torn apart. Everyone wants a piece of her. Daniel, give me your bed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kitties, veto meeting. Poor Taylor, she will be so shocked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 11, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Missy, I thought the same thing about Brittany. I was listening to some of it and trying to telepathically tell her to shut up!

I do not want Brittany or Michael working with that lunatic. I wonder if she’s overdosing on Adderal or something. Paloma sounds like someone who just snorted up an eight ball.