TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 10, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was not a fan of hers from the brief one day stuff we got on them. I did not like some of her answers. I had some others that were my favorites before I even knew them. I am still not a fan of hers, BUT I can not condone for one second how she is being treated. We see this behavior sometimes with one who is on the block. Isolate them, talk bad of them to make yourself feel better about evicting them. But they were trash talking her for no reason, it seemed to me. Jealousy?? Perhaps. But it makes my stomach turn.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah Mama, wonder if they will treat her that way once she's on the block

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If Taylor or Terrence leave CBS will bring them back in some manner.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Maybe put them on the Challenge, since half of last year's cast is on there lol

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
She’s being treated the way she treats others. I don’t t condone her better than you attitude. She’s no victim. Just because twitter is making her out to be a victim doesn’t mean she is. I have my own opinions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, even she has that attitude, she doesn’t deserve the trash talk and name calling and outright lies and smears.

So I hope she is evicted this week, and I’ll be sad about it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah trash talk at any time is NOT cool...hello! These people have watched the show before!!! Wake up!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And Taylor did not trash talk or lie about anyone, or name call anyone.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem. I could do without the trash talk. I just don’t agree with the talk of her being a victim. Why was Michael put up? He is the real victim. He was targeted for being different. I know… he didn’t talk to anyone either. But he didn’t go out of his way to make anyone feel like he was better than anyone else. He was targeted for being different.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Hi guys. I haven't really been engaged in this season so far. Is there no thread for tonight's show on CBS? I miss BBAD btw...

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
There’s something about Kyle… he’s a sneaky sneak. He will go far.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was one hour of Paloma. JUST WOW.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They didnt show enough of Brittnay to make people want to vote to keep her safe. My guess is they are hoping people will save Paloma. ugh!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand. It’s ok to have a person of color highlighted, but to have a Hispanic person highlighted it’s wow?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Exactly Pamy.

I just meant WOW in relation the Back Stage thing, they did not highlight Alyssa or Brittany, like they want Paloma to be voted for. That is all I meant by my WOW. Nothing racial at all.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why to wow?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why the wow?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My guess is WOW they only really showed a lot of 1 of the backstagers that we are voting on. Paloma got most of the air time. Alyssa one long segment showed her to be geographically challenged and they really didnt show much of Britt. Most of the show was Paloma.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the TV only viewer has no idea who Brittany is after the show tonight. I wish they would have showed them equally. I will not be surprised If Paloma wins the vote.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Paloma's latest is she is going to win, and then invest in everyone's businesses.

This is what she said and this was Janelle's response. LOL

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
48m
Paloma to Monte- I literally found a way to hack Big Brother. They are like "you cant split the money". Write me a cheque just to me. As soon as that cheque is written to me, that money is being invested into your businesses #BB24

Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
8m
That’s actually in the rules. What she is talking about is considered cheating

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy..watching the show now and I get the Wow comment..Paloma is gonna win the safety after that show. Hoping that some voters see how annoying she is

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Our only hope is the Twitterverse. They have been pushing for Britt. It will be interesting to see who gets it

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't have the feeds so I can only rely on what I see on the show. While it's obvious production loves Paloma, all I saw was a b*#!@ who loves having the power to destroy others for no reason other then they enjoy doing it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the DR said something to Paloma about being mean to Taylor. She is backtracking a bit talking to Daniel right now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma- I respect Taylor as a player. She is just playing a terrible game. Daniel- So you dont respect her then. Paloma- She shouldnt have come in here saying that she is a pageant girl. Are you stupid? I dont even like saying "are you stupid?" but that lacks self awareness