TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 10, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And if Terrence is SO LOVED by everyone, shouldn’t that be a reason to get him out before everyone gets to vote for him in the end?

These people do not know how to play BB. Instead of Daniel creating alliances going forward, he’s just begging for advice thinking that people will keep him safe. Which they won’t.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle keeps saying he is so so so sorry. Blech. Another weak male.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the BB control room as production contemplates the very real possibility of having two black people on the block on eviction night. They better hope their twist saves them.

Pooch saying “rubs people the wrong way” to Monte, Turner and Alyssa. Coordinated effort.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Brittany is good!! Wow impressive

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Ok… changed my mind. Brittany has made herself a target.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Brittany is coming off as legitimate in her hoh talk. I love her ability to speak in a mature calm way with mature vocabulary. I’m not sure she’s making a real pact with this hoh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It looks like they are loading the dishwasher, so it must have gotten fixed. The dishwasher and the bidet are two things/presents from Celebrity BB.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Given what happened with a person of color winning last year I am not at all surprised at the 2 possible nominations. I saw this coming a mile away. Every year I think I may bounce…this could be my tipping point.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am hoping that the Backstage twist saves Taylor, and she can go after them with a vengeance. With Michael and Brittany at her side.

What a disappointment Daniel is! He said in the beginning that he's not about keeping the big physical threat guys in the house, and they flirt with him as HOH for 5 minutes and he's ALL about it.

Also, Monte. Wow. I expect this kind of behavior from Pooch or Turner, but I thought Monte was a stand-up guy. Really disappointing, he's thinks he's gonna get with Indy, so obviously thinking with the wrong head.

FYI - I am going out to the theater and early dinner today, so I won't be around to post until tonight. Perhaps this is a good thing, since I need a break from the racism and misogyny for a while.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Daniel and Monte talking in the backyard, just normal chat, about family. But Daniel shared he and his 4 brothers and parents all believe in ghosts, think their house was "haunted" and have all seen and felt ghosts.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The convo continues, a bit about religion, and just life. Monte says he comes from a place of empathy. WHERE WAS THAT empathy when you were trashing Taylor last night??

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping as the game goes on that Brittany, Nicole, Terrance, & Michael find their way together and win lots of hoh’s.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am just not feeling this season yet. I have some favorites, but not strong enough to make me get seriously involved. I sure hope it changes, I so was looking forward to the season.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm on the outs of popular opinion this season, which rarely happens! I can't stand Nicole, kind of think Paloma's craziness is fun to watch, and am also irritated by Taylor!
She reminds me too much of Noella from Real Housewives of OC (totally not her fault). Taylor just doesn't seem to be able to read the room..she is going to try and hold a house meeting to assign chores to everyone...maybe slow your role a bit Taylor

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think this week is "since we don't know how the backstage twist will work, go with the easy targets" kind of thinking.

Thursday is going to be a key day- if the twist is eviction vote loser vs 1 backstage person in a 2nd vote, I'm going to be really ticked off (since I'm 100% convinced they'll boot the original vote loser).

If it's eviction vote loser vs backstage person in a comp, at least that gives both of them a shot at staying and I can live with that.

And I do wonder how the backstage person is going to be chosen- will the eviction vote loser decide or will the Boss? That could royally mess up Pooch's game if he has to choose...

It's been said that the game doesn't really start until after the first eviction- so let's see if that's true..

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I wonder, with the twist...if the safe person votes out one of the other 2 girls...and then the rest of the house votes for the regular nominees and two people leave Thursday. Backstage acts as a Big Brother final 4 with Pooch as the HOH and the safe person decides who leaves/stays. Wonder if that will be how it goes.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Bbnut- I don't think it's that. It'd get rid of too many people too quickly unless there's an early returnee twist...

My thinking is that they want some material for the Sunday shows other than just the nomination decision.

So what they'll do is not do the HOH comp on the live show; instead they'll be a comp between the person voted out and one of the two non-safe backstage people (still not sure how the backstage person is determined). Loser is out of the house, winner is new Backstage Boss.

Sunday show will start with the HOH comp (taped after the live show), the Boss choosing the next backstage people (the choice can't be until after HOH because the outgoing Boss is eligible for HOH), and the noms. The vote to save the backstage person opens on Sunday and goes til Thursday morning.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Wilson I like your prediction! I bet it will be better than whatever BB plans - their twists are usually lame.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think BB is still trying to figure out what the twist will be.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Normally one person is out on the very first show and before the feeds start...since they moved in on the show, it might be two people going. Unless they want to keep the "Backstage" going throughout the season.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
You're probably right, Grooch...as much as they manipulate the game.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Who’s the replacement nominee going to be?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It is close to 100% going to be Taylor.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama