TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 08, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It looks like Daniel is easily influenced by whoever is speaking at the moment.

Pooch still pushing for a guy alliance, naming all the guys except for Michael and Terrance. Daniel saying how he feels like an alpha male who will always be targeted, and he doesn’t want to so that to Pooch and Monte.

Now Joseph arrives and the testosterone level in the room rises by 50%

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel just told Joseph and Monte that he does not want to go after strong males. Which is the exact opposite of what he said when he first became HOH.

Because he is tall, he wants to protect the other tall people. Which is a strategy that I have not heard of before.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph tells Daniel that if he is considering nominating one of the guys, to “run it through him first” so he can give advice.

Yes, Joseph, who just called have-nots “not-haves” because he is so knowledgeable about BB and obviously has valuable advice to give. Oh, and Joseph doesn’t want to talk game, just wants to give advice. 🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph wants to “be boys” with everyone.

I don’t know why, but this phrase cracks me up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah and Monte in the SR talking about how Pooch is out of the alliance.

They’re not going tell Pooch that he’s out, just string him along. Ameerah says she’s happy about the addition of Michael. They both agree that he is loyal and trustworthy. But Monte admits he hasn’t had a chance to talk to Michael yet. Lol

What they don’t know is that Michael is not comfortable with Paloma and plans on outing the 6 person alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah asks if Monte knows what Daniel’s plan is. He says he feels pretty good that Daniel doesn’t want to put up strong players. Doesn’t really say what Daniel WILL do, since no one really knows. Not even Daniel.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma telling Indy that she was trying to talk to the HOH and Taylor came in and interrupted because she has no self awareness.

Paloma goes on to blow more smoke up Indy’s ass by telling her that they’re good for tonight’s nominations because they have a strong women’s alliance with the two of them, Alyssa, Ameereh and Jasmine. Of course, Paloma does not mention her other alliance that does not include Indy.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Do we know when the nominations are? Today?

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
This is may favorite part of the season so far
"Because he is tall, he wants to protect the other tall people. Which is a strategy that I have not heard of before"
Thanks rosem4243 for keeping us informed and amused! I haven't watched enough of the live feeds to have a favorite yet. I did see Kyle yesterday making some slop pancakes and he confessed that when he moved away to college he thought the stove only had 2 setting- on and off. He said he always turned the knob all the way to "on" and kept burning his food until he figured it out. Haha. Mammas- teach your boys to operate the oven. They need guidance :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Nicole in HOH: Michael, Terrance and Taylor are the people he is thinking of. Nicole brings up Indy.

Daniel says that Indy and Taylor have not talked to him at all.

Safe people: Turner, Monte, Joseph, Nicole, Jasmine, as well as the people who can’t be nominated (Pooch, Alyssa, Paloma and Brittany)

Nicole says that Taylor is a free agent, maybe they should keep her. Nicole thinks Taylor will blow up if she is nominated.

Not sure why people keep thinking Taylor will blow up at everything since she hasn’t really done anything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, yes, nominations are today, I’m guessing in about 3 hours.

YW, Aubrey! Good to see ya!

Now Ameerah is one on one-ing with Daniel. Until someone interrups, which always happens.

I don’t think Ameerah is in any danger so this conversation is not crucial.

Michael’s name comes up, Ameerah points out that he’s a superfan….

DOORBELL RINGS. Of course!

I think it was Brittany. Daniel asks for a few minutes instead of just letting her in like he usually does.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not sure what Ameerah was thinking mentioning that Michael is a superfan because it could hurt her new “alliance member”.

She assures Daniel that she is “with him” and will fight for him.

He tells her he’s thinking of putting up Michael.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ameerah talking fast, asking who else he would put up besides Michael. Goes into scenarios of who could win veto, she brings up Brittany Jasmine, how they’re so great.

She is just talking now, throwing around names. Brings up Taylor, says how Taylor is a superfan, live feeder, etc.

No one has said a TARGET. They all just name pawns. Weird.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel says here is his plan:

You’re 100% not going up.

No other plan given. They’ll talk after nominations.

Ameerah keeps telling Daniel how all the girls will protect him. Perhaps she will let the girls know that they are supposed to protect Daniel. Perhaps not. Who knows!?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Conversation ends. I am no closer to knowing who the noms will be than when the day started.

Doorbell rings. Alyssa comes in. Talks to Daniel who is in the bathroom.

Alyssa will try to find out who will be nominated. I am betting that she will not find out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Daniel is wasting time talking to people who cannot be nominated or cannot vote.

So dumb!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel, the, uh, superfan, is terrified that he has to stand up and make a speech in front of everyone, as if he just found out what the HOH does.

The professional ELVIS IMPERSONATOR is shy. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Im betting Michael and Terrance :-(

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Rosem, for putting up with these people and reporting back to us.

I couldn't do it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Finally, the waste of time conversion ends with both people sucking up to each other. Daniel waits for the next person, and it’s Jasmine.

Immediately brings up Taylor and how she interrupted their conversation yesterday, says that she hasn’t talked to Taylor even though they share a bedroom. Points out that Taylor was not in the pool with everyone yesterday (lie, she was).

Now Jasmine tells Daniel how real and honest she is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yw, Grooch.

I admit, they are all pissing me off pretty good.

Daniel told Jasmine that she is safe.

I think Taylor will be nominated. Half the house is name dropping her.

Honest Jasmine tells Daniel she hasn’t talked to Paloma at all, which is another lie since she is in an alliance with Paloma.

And we’re back to Taylor, trying to see her good points, like she can cook. Indy interrupts talking about Potpourri. Indy leaves. Talk turns to cooking and cleaning.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine has brought up how honest she is at least 6 times in this one conversation. Red flags should be flying, but Daniel seems oblivious.

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
You are the best Rosem4243!! Reading your posts is just like the old days and I can't thank you enough. You seem to be channeling and with this stuff. I wonder where Bunny hopped off to...her posts were crazy funny.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel asks Jasmine who she hasn’t talked to very much, and Jasmine falls right into the trap and names Taylor of course, then Pooch, and someone else, I missed it, might have been Turner.

Daniel says he wants to get to know Taylor more, but I don’t really believe it.

The nominations will be 2 of these 4 people:

Taylor, Michael, Indy, Terrance

Unless something drastic changes between now and nomination time.

Jasmine leaves, Daniel looks at the camera and says “she’s a real one!”

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Lost! Wow, what an honor to be included with those wonderful and hilarious ladies! Thank you!

Half the house is in the bathroom area, half in the kitchen. What is up with this? It's like they cannot let go of that first night togetherness of talking over each other and annoying the live feeders.

Get in your separate rooms and scheme, people!!! We ain't got all day!