TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 08, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I do too, Christiii!

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates everyone, I’ll take whatever I can get. Mamapors - “Closed captions on feeds...” definitely a game changer if it works.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael is getting off to a slow start, but I’m not worried about him yet. He reminds me of Kevin BBCAN10, who also started slow.

I remember his brilliant strategy of how he turned an uncomfortable situation in his favor.

The “bros” had a hangout in the HOH room, and forgot to invite Kevin. Kevin quietly made sure that it was known amongst the ladies of the house that he had been left out. He gained such valuable sympathy from not only the women, but the guys were made to feel terrible, and apologized.

What could have been a discouraging and upsetting problem, probably kept him off the block for weeks.

I wonder if Michael watched BBCAN10. I think I remember McCrae saying that Michael has watched both US and CAN versions.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Come on Michael!!!
Just watched some videos of Daniel as Elvis...he is legit!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel, Pooch and Turner in the HOH talking about putting Michael on the block since they view him as a weak player with no allies, who won’t damage him. Pretty much the same thing that happened to Kevin in week 1, except he was a replacement nom.

Another alliance is being discussed between the three of them, trying to come up with a name..

LOL, Turner says this a the first alliance of the season.

Sure, besides the other 6 alliances that have already happened.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m going to watch RHAP player draft, so if anyone is out there watching feeds, please post if anything interesting happens!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So am I missing something? One episode and then none for at least the rest of this week?? Is that typical?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael, Terrance, Taylor, Nicole, Brittany, and Daniel are in the HOH room and are not talking game, just chit chat.

WHY????

This would be an alliance I could really root for.

Stop talking about Coldplay and start talking about GAMEPLAY!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Welp. The Pooch has arrived, so that’s the end of that..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone else has now arrived. Once again, a bunch of people all in one room, talking over each other.

This is getting annoying. Did they become co-dependent in one day?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When I switched cameras I was expecting to hear the annoying (and always LOUDER than the feeds) annoying music...:what a pleasant surprise to hear a “Bridgerton-esque” tune, played at an appropriate level! I’m assuming it won’t last long, so I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Michael being awkwardly alone again in a group...I feel really bad but he's got to pull it together. I could see him acting this way if it was just a bunch of Love Island typee, but this is a pretty diverse cast

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who is Kevin?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Kevin is the BBCan 10 winner this year. Kyle? referenced him in his interview. I get the feeling he's a player like Dan? I never watched BBCan.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
awww ty!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So looks like he is going to put up Indy and Michael! SMH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From RealityBBQ:

“Paloma had some news to share with Alyssa about some interesting conversations she had with Pooch and Monte and pulled her into the solar/neon room to share.

She couldn't remember who the other girl was that was there until Alyssa told her it was her.”

OMG, Paloma is insane.

She was telling some girls that Taylor is a spy for the boys, later she goes up to Daniel and offers to be a spy for the boys. Holy crap!!!

Either this gal will blow up her own game or get evicted by twist. She has got to go. For her own mental health….or mine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since it appears that the girls will target Taylor for no reason, I will be rooting for the boys this season. Not that the boys are great or anything, but at least they’re not catty woman-haters.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Pooch = Enzo
Paloma is going to implode, and I'm here for it.
That staircase is really bad feng shui.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Now he is thinking Michael and Terrence as noms. Sometimes NOTHING seems to change. The perceived weak person and the old person!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Sigh

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrence is speculating to Paloma and Michael about what the Backstage twist could be.

I am so annoyed that no one knows what it could be, not even the viewers. How can the HOH or anyone else make any kind of plan or decision when they don’t know what the twist is?

I just now saw Paloma and Michael in the SR, and Paloma is inviting him into the alliance of 6, that now includes at least 8 people.

She may be kicking people out of the alliance without their knowledge. She included Ameerah in an alliance without telling her, so Paloma has put herself in charge of her imaginary alliances.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran and Pooya on RHAP joked that Paloma is Frenchie’s daughter. Haha, yeah!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma has 'locked in' her new alliance with herself and Alyssa, along with Monte, Kyle and...... Michael. (?!) Ameerah comes in, she briefs her on the solid alliance she just created out of thin air. She claims she had an intense conversation with Monte and Kyle, and she loves Michael SO much.

She says that Pooch is a wild card so can't be in the alliance, and makes no mention of why Jasmine is not included in anything.

Ameerah says she doesn't like Monte, she prefers Joseph. LOL - Paloma talks very fast to eliminate Joseph from consideration since he's a personal trainer and they can't have two. (?)

I wonder how Kyle will feel when he finds out that Paloma eliminated his bestie Pooch from the alliance?

As Ameerah leaves the room after her conversation with Paloma, she asked if she told Monte and Kyle about the group. Paloma says she's going to tell them now. Meaning that she hasn't. Yet she tells the other girls that it's 'locked in'.

Paloma is moving pieces all over the chess board. But no one really knows that they are pieces.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 08, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Monte asked to talk to Daniel, next thing I know, there’s Pooch in the room too, as if he’s co-HOH. Both Monte and Pooch are full of advice for Daniel and how he should choose noms and how to explain it to them.

No one gets to talk to the HOH one on one. Maybe Kyland had the right idea after all.