TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 7 - July 25: Archive through July 07, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
· 1h
Paloma, Ameerah, Jasmine, and Alyssa talking about Taylor. They think Michael won't be disillusioned by Taylor so he's their best chance to get Taylor out #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ... Tooms & ✨ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 ✨@ToomsBB_ &@BBTeamNorth
·
1h
So you’re saying a women’s alliance started by the youngest cast member and based on pumpkin spice lattes, targeting other women, and pleasing the men isn’t going to work? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
21m
I wonder if the houseguest will get to go out in the backyard today or if they’re stuck inside until Saturday and the expected Power of Veto competition? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
15m
Wild to consider that every single alliance conversation that has happened, hasn't included the HoH in plans. Daniel as HoH has also not really made any efforts in creating any structure yet. Maybe come closer to nominations he'll start, but a very slow start for Daniel.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
some vague tidbits..
-Paloma/Alyssa and Pooch have been gametalking a lot (separately)
-Michael told us he wants to gametalk but will socialize instead for now
-Daniel is not gametalking much
-girls aren't wanting to work with Taylor
#bb24

-most are still in that get to know you phase, using job interview voice tone, talking about what they do & what they've done in their lives

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6s
Ameerah- We have got to watch out for Taylor. Be on her good side. Paloma- Is she literally that oblivious to the fact that if you dont have the girls... Ameerah- Just watch her #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
8m
Paloma asked Ameerah if there's an alliance forming between Taylor and the guys in the HN room. Ameerah said no. They already talked about this? Paloma said it's weird Taylor isn't trying to talk to the girls. Ameerah says the 6 are good (The girls minus Nicole/Taylor) #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
so many of them, so much crosstalk, and they seem to herd together a lot #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
22m
Ameerah is campaigning for the girls with Daniel..... as in THE GIRLS - Alyssa Palomar..... lol - no Daniel don't do it...... #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Daniel- How do you feel about Indy? Ameerah- I dont know if I trust her. Daniel- Thank you. She's the one that came up last night. She came in here and I was immediately like "you're the person that I dont want to talk game with" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
22m
I guess the HGs are going to get the Backyard for two hours. My thinking is Production wants it for bathing suit shots - lol. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Ameerah to Daniel- The people that I feel good about right now are Alyssa, Paloma, I like Brittany. Taylor, something about her...I dont know about her yet either. The guys (have-nots) were up here with Taylor and were talking. When I walked by, they got quiet #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
27m
Ameerah feels the HN room guys and Taylor talked game before she went in there last night. She notes how the HN room group is a strong squad. Daniel says I knew going to bed some shit would go down. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
26m
Daniel is concerned about nominating two physical threats because of the veto. He mentions what if he puts up Michael...Ameerah jumps on that and mentions if a strong player wins veto they can backdoor someone. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
27m
Daniel to Ameerah about Taylor "Everything we talked about was 'all surface'" - that seems to be a comment from a lot of people. I know some are upset she's being targeted but her social game may be hurting her. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Daniel- If I put up two physical threats, what happens next? Ameerah- One of them is going to get the veto. Daniel- Or would it be a Michael and a strong player? Ameerah- That's what I was about to say. Say the strong player wins, put up another strong player #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
39m
It might be the first to the punch sways the HOH. Ameerah seems to be one of the first people who actually took the initiative to speak to Daniel #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
49m
Daniel- If Michael goes home, he is a superfan. Ameerah- I dont think Michael would go home. Daniel- You are right. Ameerah- People will vote for the strong player. I dont think Michael would go home over a stronger player than him. Not that Michael isnt a strong player #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
49m
Daniel- I'm so glad you are talking to me. I was going to bed not knowing who to put up. That have-not volunteer now changes everything. Ameerah- That's what they did. Nobody volunteers for that. Daniel- You are right. It was too easy for me #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
49m
We had game talk on all four cams for a few moment. Pooch was telling Michael he thinks its possible Daniel targets a physical threat.... #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
50m
Ameerah left HOH to covertly find & send Paloma to talk to Daniel #bb24

Sassy Cassy
@Sassy_CassySF
·
50m
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
How much u wanna bet she's gonna have one name in her mouth... the girl who just offered to share her bathing suits with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
1h
Matt "Turner" Turner talking about how everyone's family was probably hyped when the cast was released.

Wait until he gets out. 🤭🤭 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
51m
Daniel & Nicole lock it in & agree to work together #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
51m
Daniel tells Nicole he felt her vibe immediately and knew they’d be good without speaking.

Nicole Sounds excited to be on the HOHs good side, at least someone gets it. She said when she saw Daniel’s hair, she knew they’d be good 😭 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
Nicole, doing laundry: "I love how a lint trap is full *before* we do laundry" #welcometoBB #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
10m
Pooch is definitely going to try and emulate some sort of Chill Town-esque thing. He's out here practicing putting sunglasses on and having DR sessions in the bathroom mirror with Kyle. "The Blue Eyed Bash Bros"
#BB24