TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 6 - July 11: Archive through July 07, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just read something that made me laugh, Kyle, who lives in his parents basement, is telling the houseguests he lives in Hawaii, LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma and Alyssa are severely overplaying. On day 1, they made a F2, a girls alliance and also are attempting an alliance with guys whose names they can’t even remember. They are already targeting the HOH, and 2 girls they decided they don’t like for no reason.

All while being in a position where they can’t vote or play in a comp.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m going to sneak into the bb house and cut Daniel & Turner’s hair. I may need bail money for the assault charges.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yes please Lil!!! Daniel's would bother me so much if it didn't have such a terrible bleach job...and he could stop flipping it constantly

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hoping you are right about Daniel Rosem...Taran's update is good this morning!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is it just me? Or is the volume low? I can't hear a thing that Brittany is saying in the kitchen.

Or are they just low talkers. I keep trying to get higher volume.

Oh, maybe she isn't wearing her mic and that is the problem. Oh, nope there it is, maybe it's too low.

And I can hardly hear MOnte as well.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm not really going to keep track like I used to, but as a FYI:

The premiere won the night with 3.7 million viewers and a 0.8 18-49 rating (which was down a little from last years premiere)

For those also interested, The Challenge got 2.2 million viewers and a 0.4 18-49 rating (which improved on Love Island's numbers from last year)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dipo I've had trouble with the volume on Chrome for the last few years...I use my Edge browser, and a volume booster

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I you are using the BBViewer in Chrome, if you click on the gear, there is option called Gain Boost. That will raise the volume but be careful, if it goes to Be Right Back the music is blasting loud.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cool thanks Mama! If any of you watch Real Housewives of OC, Taylor really reminds me of Noelle...who is awful. Trying to get past it lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for the volume info.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Okay, some morning stuff.

Nicole made Slop pancakes for the have not crew.

Daniel talks and talks and talks.

Alyssa, Indy, and Paloma spent a long time in the bathroom talking about sex, and how important it is, and how having sex with someone you do not love is so hard, yada yada.

Pooch made something for the rest of them, he was chopping stuff forever, maybe an omelet ?

The two personal trainers bonded a bit.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well the first eviction show might be later than we think- they’ve just announced that the January 6th Committee will have a prime time hearing next Thursday….

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, just saw Paloma standing next to Monte. She doesn't even reach his shoulders, LMAO.

She is not even as tall as the Fridge (and I thought the fridge was really short too)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, Wilson, thanks for that info. I won't mind a postponement for this important information.

Paloma talks non-stop. I was listening from another room and I only hear her voice over anyone else. Even now, she's in the new and improved storage room talking off Ameerah's ear.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Paloma just let Ameerah know that she has her back and will not be nominating her.

LOL, this girl! She doesn't even realize the danger she might be in, and is playing like she's HOH.

Bold!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Nicole (I think it was her) just told them that they aren't allowed to use the dishwasher... that they can use it to dry the dishes.

They were amazed and she said, it doesn't work, it's not hooked up.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Water restrictions in the area maybe?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
omg I am already sick of hearing about their "pumping"

This type of man that is all they can talk about.

Right now it is Joseph and Monte.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Finally some HOH talk.

Daniel and Ameerah.

She wants the good physical people out first. She is telling him she would get out the good competors first.

She thinks those that volunteered for Slop are the ones she would try to get out.

AND THEY CUT THAT CONVO grrrrrrr

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I can’t remember the bb house ever having a dishwasher???

For tptb- it’s more water friendly to use a full dishwasher than washing by hand.

There are a lot of extra talkers in this house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They have been talking about getting ready to go outside.

And there is a small island in the storage room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No matter what feed I go to, no matter what room I'm watching, Paloma's voice is there.

Always. Constant. Irritating.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I'm with you. The workout talk has gotta go.

Come on Daniel, listen to Ameerah and get the pumpy guys OUT!!!

I don't think Michael is as much of a gym rat as the other guys, which is a relief.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 07, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ok they went back to the convo

She is trying to convince him to put Michael up and says if he is up against a strong player he will not go home.

I DO NOT WANT MICHAEL TO BE NOMINATED. GRRRRRR