TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 17, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, April 15, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Marty nominated Betty and Josh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just as I was getting into bed, the feeds came back. it was ok, though, because Marty's current HOH is just like Marty's last HOH with Betty and Josh being nominated. No need to stay awake for the re-run.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. And also the bedrock of Marty's BB game. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am watching the YouTube from last night, and there is Marty and Gino, having dinner alone in the HOH room. This is becoming a rom-com.

Wait!! What is that in the background?

Why, it's KEVIN, just casually taking a bath, while Gino and Marty flirt with each other in french, as they shove food into their mouths.

BBCAN is like nothing I've ever seen before, and I've seen A LOT!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Almost the whole first hour after feeds came back was Marty and Gino speaking french, so that was like not having feeds at all!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This morning, it looks like they are in lockdown in the Expedia room, either that, or they have all just decided to hang out in there.

Veto comp is sometime today, probably late afternoon or early evening. They like to keep people waiting all day so it's more stressful. Probably.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I read on twitter that Betty admitted to knowing Hermon. Did we know that?? And how did they know each other?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Veto Players: Josh, Betty, Summer, Gino, Kevin

JL is hosting. Haleena not picked

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I read on Joker's that Marty told Gino if someone came down he would put up Kevin if he had to. Then, Marty supposedly picked Kevin for HG choice. HUH?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, that is hilarious! I heard Marty say Kevin would be the replacement too!

Knowing Marty, if Kevin doesn't win veto and the veto is used, then Marty can say to Kevin: "I gave you the chance to play in the veto to keep yourself safe, and now I can't save you anymore."

Then Marty can talk himself into having a clear conscience since he's really into that.

I would love to see Kevin win the veto and save Betty. Wouldn't that make GREAT TV? Marty would have to put up one of the showmance or Haleena.

I fear that Kevin might be too afraid to go against Marty, but also hopeful since Kevin strongly suspects that there will be a triple eviction - Kevin always wants to make GREAT TV.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Only feed is the intertwined showmance, so I'm out for a while.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Yes, at bedtime last night, Betty told Josh that she knew Hermon from school. They recognized each other upon coming into the house and decided to keep it secret. But they did talk about it throughout the game. They never met before, but have a few friends in common. (The person that teaches Betty's workout class is a friend of Hermon's, etc) she kept begging Josh not to tell her secret. Of course he agreed. She was funny, kept saying "see, I *can* keep a secret!" She felt very accomplished! Haha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I do not want Gino to win the veto. Hoping for Kevin or Betty, as long as Kevin uses it on Betty.

I want to see Jace nominated in place of Betty, with the knowledge that she could have gotten Marty backdoored last week with the secret veto. But because she couldn't talk to Gino about it, Marty is now HOH, and her game could be over at his hand.

Great TV! And a lesson to all the future showmancers out there: Play Your Own Game!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The triple is going to be really interesting. If Jace does not go in the first eviction, she and Gino are in great danger for the next two if one of them does not win HOH. There is no way both Gino and Jace survive the triple.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The triple should be an exciting episode. I would love Kevin to use the veto on Marty's mortal enemy (Betty). Everyone would be extra paranoid by Thursday.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down about 90 minutes ago, so this must be the veto comp.

This is Marty's THIRD nomination of Betty. For it to be foiled yet again will be epic!

Hope it happens. And I hope Kevin is the one who saves her.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have to say this whole season has been great. The most fun I’ve had watching BB in years!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it will be interesting to see my reaction to BBUS24. I've been unhappy with it for years, and I fear that BBCAN has really spoiled me.

I will be making comparisons to the point of annoying myself.

Just the fact that we are almost to the end and it is still anyone's game, is a testament to how great BBCAN10 has been. They have really lived up to the 'expect the unexpected' motto.

OH, BTW - we are at the 4 hour mark of feed outage due to POV comp.

COME AWWWWNNNN!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I've decided to go to bed. Usually the feeds come back a few minutes later.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I've loved the games this season! BBCAN puts so much effort to making them interesting and intricate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG! Betty won the POV!!!!!! Marty must be freaking out!!!

So happy for Betty, I just hope Kevin stays. I’m a little worried for him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty and Haleena in the HOH. Haleena tells Marty that Gino and Jace wanted to backdoor him last week.

Marty tells Haleena that Jace had the secret veto, did not use it, so Marty thinks that if it is true that Jace and Gino wanted to backdoor him, they had the chance and didn't.

So, Jace made a good move by not using it. She obviously wouldn't have known it at the time, but it was a good move.

Dammit - now I think Kevin might go up. Marty said he's a little sketchy about him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin probably has the votes to stay as of right now.

However, in BBCAN10, you cannot take anything for granted. I could see them trying to flip the vote and keep Josh, since Josh doesn't ever win anything or do anything other than be a nice person.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena telling Marty that Kevin has always had Marty's back. Whereas, Gino and Jace talk crap about him all the time.

Haleena going pretty hard on Kevin's behalf. I hope she's not talking herself onto the block.

Actually, I take that back. Maybe Haleena should touch the block one time, since she's not been there before, and I think she would be more likely to stay.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Betty won the POV?!?!? This season just gets better and better!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty telling Haleena about catching Kevin 'scheming' with Josh.

Marty does not let anything go. He obsesses over any perceived slight, but still does not believe that Jace and Gino wanted to back door him, which they did. Until KEVIN talked them out of it. I wish Haleena would bring that up - I haven't heard her say anything about it yet.

This morning Taran said the Marty told Kevin before the veto comp, that he would not be the replacement. He PROMISED! Which means nothing, because Marty goes back on promises all the time.