TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 12, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So some are speculating that Marty is the reason the feeds are down. Maybe trying to quit. I do not know.

Also this speculation-
Mr. A
@Kydwykkyd101
·
1h
Last time feeds was like this is when William got his power on #BBCAN5 and Adam got his on #BBCAN7

So......we MAY be seeing one this week! 😶 #BBCAN10

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, it's good to know that BBCAN does these extremely long outages regularly because I was starting to think that feeds were done for the season!

I was hoping to see a Tweet from Hamza or some other 'insider' if something unusual happened, like Marty losing his mind.

And that is possible, since Taran said that Marty has been hyper-focussed on studying, memorizing the wall in the pantry, and studying days with anyone who will have him.

Marty seems like the kind of person who could obsess over things to the point of insanity, so if they took him out in a straightjacket, I would not be surprised.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, here are my guesses as to why feeds are down:

1. Normal outage due to secret power.

2. Crazed houseguest needed to be removed.

3. Sparky forgot to hit the turn-on button.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamza must have heard me. In the last few minutes he tweeted that a HG has been having a very hard time these last few days AND that someone broke the slop rules.

Would they take the feeds down for slop rules broken? Or would they take them down because someone (Marty? Summer?) was having a hard time and they needed to get them off the feeds - like they did with Jess?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What I don’t understand is how it takes so long.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
FEEDS!!!!

Kevin and the showmance on the balcony.

Others outside playing pool or just chatting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is talk of a secret veto. Don't know if this is just speculation, or if a secret veto is out there.

Jace just said, we talked about a secret veto and now one is announced.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We are down to one feed again, and it's the showmance talking about what they will have for dinner.

I am trying to get more info about the secret veto, but they don't make it easy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I do have a thought. Remember last week when there was an audience vote of Favorite Moment of the Week? Moose got $1000 from Winners.

This past week, the choices were Kevin winning veto or ..... I don't even remember....but before the poll closed, Kevin was way ahead, like 75-25.

I wonder if winning the Favorite Moment of the Week this time could be a secret veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ugh! Again we are stuck with only the showmance, Jace giving Gino a head massage.

(not that head, get your mind out of the gutter )

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, now they are saying that there WAS a secret power but it expired? They are speculating on who might have had it.

Again, not sure of this. I feel like if someone got a secret power, we would have found out about it. No one can keep a secret in that house!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They had the veto ceremony, and Haleena did not use it.

I'm getting the impression that BB announced that there was a secret veto or power that expired - so, it is possible that someone had a veto or power all this time and did not tell the cameras or another HG.

That just seems so impossible!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to Josh, BB said it was only valid for this week. Would BB lie about it?

I cannot accept it. I cannot!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, the only thing I can think of, is that when the feeds were down all this time, a power was found.

They had the veto ceremony, and whoever found the power didn't want the noms to change, so didn't use it.

I bet it was Kevin. (see theory upthread)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty keep telling the story of Marcellus and the veto, and gets it completely wrong.

According to Marty, Marcellus used the veto on a friend, and then he was voted out.

He just told this incorrect version again a few minutes ago, as an answer to the question: Has anyone ever put themselves on the block?

I find it so annoying/funny that the HG go to Marty with all of their BB trivia questions. They don't know that Marty just makes stuff up!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty, the BB trivia expert, doesn't even realize that during BBUS S3, the Power of Veto was introduced.

It was silver, and the person on the block couldn't use it to save themselves, only someone else. When Marcellus won his veto, it was different - it was the Golden Power of Veto, which allowed someone on the block to remove themselves.

So, the iconic moment was not only iconic because Marcellus didn't use it, but that it was the first time a nominee could have used it to save himself, and he didn't.

It is basically the OG Twist Flop of BBUS!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL I've lost track of how many people are confused about what happened in BB3.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose did offer to let Gino use him however he wants, in exchange for Wendy's.

Now he's on his way out the door, and I'm watching him on the show eat a $100,000 spicy chicken.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem. I hope it was good!

Well they put that BEFORE or AFTER comp together very quickly, or it was going to be next weeks HOH and they had it all done.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mama, they did rebound nicely. And I loved the comedy bit the announcer did at the beginning about the Buzzkilled failure.

Most of their puns and comedy bits are real groaners, just like BBUS, but that announcer guy is a treasure!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL! That’s an expensive sandwich. Funny episode. Loved the voiceover describing it as a “functional” HOH competition.

Kevin is so good at this game. Stays cool and collects information and doesn’t show anything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turns out that Jace found a clue in the flowers and had to complete a puzzle in secret.

She got the secret veto that could only be used yesterday. It expired, she told Gino that she won it, but BB said if she told anyone she would be evicted.

Well, that explains why the feeds were down for a day. So that a HG could find a secret power that she didn't even use.

Found out from Taran's podcast that Gino and Jace had been convinced that Marty should not be evicted.

Gee, I wonder who might be responsible for saving Marty? Could it be............Kevin????

I would be surprised if it was NOT Kevin.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s another incredible turn. So they could have backdoored Marty and were convinced not to do it. That is impressive play on the part of whoever made that work.

So much fun that the game doesn’t end each week with the nominations and everyone placidly following along and that people play the full week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down all afternoon.

Are they trying another TwistFail?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So frustrating!