TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 11, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. I wonder how long they are going to torture us?

Betty chatting with Summer. Kevin chatting with Moose. Nothing going on other than the waiting game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose is having a corporate house meeting.

Very amusing. People are asking questions, identifying themselves by their bed and room location.

Some people (have nots) want to discuss the 'broken fridge' others want to talk about the cleaning situation.

Moose is handling this like a typical middle management guy, letting people know that 'IT is looking into it, but they can't figure it out' and 'I will take this to the biggest person I know, hopefully its a brother.' Now towel discussion.

Moose is very good at this. Now he makes everyone clap after announcing that they have new beach towels.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now they are doing a clapping and saying names game, and it is annoying.

Feeds cut!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m sure you agree but even as annoying as some aspects of BB Can can be it’s still pretty great.

I try my best not to make comparisons but it’s so much better than anything we’ve seen recently on bb USA. The houseguests are far more entertaining and Arisa actually cares about what is happening.

Thanks again for all the updates. They are so fun to read.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I couldn't agree more! Any minor annoyances are worth every minute of this great edition of BB.

I'll be getting the BBCAN feeds every year from now on!

Oh, and the feeds are still down, so I hope this is finally the veto comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Going on 3 hours now, and I am sleepy. If I see any results before I close my eyes, I'll post.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena finally won something! She was the only one that the HOH did not want to win, so of course she won the POV.

I haven’t seen any feeds yet, just read Twitter, but it is possible that Haleena does not use the veto and Gino’s plan to backdoor Marty is dead.

It’s really up to Kevin now, since I read that people are going to him instead of Haleena. LOL

I do think there might be a push to send Summer to Hermon in the jury house by Jace and Haleena.

There are no straightforward weeks in BBCAN10. Which is what makes it so great!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just keep thinking of how smug and confident Gino was that he was going to backdoor Marty. He told so many people the plan.

Now the plan is in jeopardy, and Marty will know that Gino is against him and has been lying about it. In FRENCH, even.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena should pretend to go along with the plan, veto Moose, Marty goes up, and they vote out Summer.

That would leave Gino with: Marty still in the house, and wifey #2 out the door. I would love that!

OH! And if Jace votes Summer out, Gino could lose wifey #1 as well.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino should have never evicted Kyle. Bwhahahahahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am meeting friends for brunch in an hour, and I don't want to go.

Feeds will be FIRE today! Thank goodness for YouTube. Right now it's just breakfast and getting ready for the day, so it will be a while before any discussions happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino sitting at the table with Summer and Marty. Tells Summer she will be fine, Summer says 'you never know in this house'.

Marty speaks to Gino in french. How rude!

Summer said that she and Jacey Lynn are strengthening their relationship. Uhhh, yeah, sure.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All I can say is wow! Again. I absolutely love it when the HOH’s plans get screwed up and messed with. It makes it so much fun. I love that BB Canada players don’t just automatically follow the HOH lead.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back from brunch, and feeds are down. Of course!

Read a bit on Twitter. It is very possible Haleena does not use the veto. If she doesn't, I would prefer Moose to stay over Summer.

Moose is entertaining, Summer is infuriating!

I do wonder though, if Marty does stay, will he still be 'making it up to Gino' once he finds out that Gino was trying to back door him?

I look forward to finding out!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, these HG have no respect for the HOH. And they should never have respect for the HOH, who is just human like them, they just happened to win a crapshoot comp.

Winning a comp should not bestow a level of respect on a person. Geez!!

I remember Janelle being outraged in All Stars 2 when people said they were respecting the HOH. She said, it is your job to TAKE DOWN the HOH, not suck up to the HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is talking to Josh about Haleena not using the veto and voting out Moose.

Long way to go, anything can happen. Let's see if this sticks.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t know where the idea came from in BB USA that the HOH should be “respected” and dictate voting. Their power ends with the nominations. Janelle had it right!

I agree Moose is much more fun to watch but I think evicting him makes more sense from a game standpoint. The things that make him fun to watch make him a serious threat to win.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I love Moose but he did offer himself up as a pawn in exchange for the Wendy's date.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it was S16 when Derrick the cop started that “respect the HOH” nonsense. Then, BBUS gives the HG S16 to watch in sequester to “familiarize” them with how the game works.

This continues to provide us with whole house alliances, HOH as a dictator, and boring, predictable seasons. I really wish they would give them S10 or S11, or any other season other than S16.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I was shocked that Moose did that! Pretty sure he is regretting that move now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
FYI, feeds have been down for hours and hours. No one knows why.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still down - they may have come back up briefly while the HG were asleep.

People on BBTwitter are mad! I am kinda mad too, mainly because this is such a great season and they are depriving me!!

I'm not sure what is so unusual about this week that feeds would be down this much - seems like a regular, unpredictable week like always.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Unfortunate, they tend to do these long feed outages in BB Canada for absolutely no apparent reason. As much as I love BB Canada in general, this is the one thing that can make it extremely frustrating to follow.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting about them showing S16. It’s not one of my favourite seasons by a long shot so I’m not surprised recent BB USA seasons have been so incredibly boring if they’re using that one as a model.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still down by the way.