TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 07, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino and Jace now talking in the pantry. They are on board with an alliance with Betty and Josh (!) and plan to let Hermon know that if the majority is voting him out then him and Jace will also have to vote him out so as not to be 'on the other side'

Haha, like that even matters - THERE ARE NO SIDES!!

Just 'trust-clusters' as Kevin has named them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty talking to Kevin this morning, feeling pretty good about the vote, but will continue to touch base with 'the showmance' and Summer, as well as Josh. She confirmed with Kevin that she has his vote. Betty also talked about the alliances that Tynesha and Betty were in without her (Siblings, Savage 7).

Betty said she finally realized that she has no one in the game.

Right now, Hermon is pitching to Josh. Telling him he never really had an alliance with Moose, Gino, Marty and Kyle (he did). Mentions being with Haleena (Halenna hates him) and that Hermon worked hard to get Josh off the block (he didn't, he tried to get Kevin to not use the veto).

Josh is calling him out, in that gentle way that he does. Conversation is calm and civil, Josh listening. Hermon spinning.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon tells Josh, he is everyone's target and will be a shield for him and also that he is a horse and will win competitions.

If it was me, I'd want to eliminate all the 'horses' and make my own odds better to win. But that's just me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon ends with: So....yeah...so that's it....I've been working for you all along....so....yeah.

Except that was not the end, because he didn't get the response from Josh that he was hoping for, so he is sitting back and asking if there are any question.

What would it take for Hermon to put Josh in that Cadillac TODAY?!??!?

Josh says he needs to talk to one more person before he commits to the deal. Hermon says to 'wait just a few minutes while I go to the back to get my manager.'

(I made that last part up)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh really has Hermon's number. Said, I heard so many different things about you being in an alliance with 4 guys, and some other alliance, etc.

So, even though Josh said he needs to talk to someone, he's just saying that to get out of the dealership.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do wonder how they are all going to react when they find out Josh is a Pediatrician. He is very gentle, and calm. I just wonder if they will be upset.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I don't think they would be upset by that. Maybe surprised, but I don't think they will hold it against him, and understand why he wasn't truthful.

Summer joined Hermon and Josh, saved Josh from the high-pressure sales pitch.

Now just general chit-chat. The other feed has the showmance, so I'm taking a break.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon, the car salesman. Even more energetic than Hermon the houseguest, if you can believe it:

https://twitter.com/1998bbfan/status/1511758911044562952?s=21

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad they showed the craziness of Marty on the episode tonight. He might not be Canada's favorite after this week.

He stated that if he is backdoored, that the person who did it would not deserve to win BB. Because he is an old man with bad knees.

He is FORTY THREE, and he beat them all in a very physical HOH competition just a few days ago!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Despite all the campaigning from Hermon, it appears that he will still be evicted tomorrow night.

Everyone is having dinner, laughing, doing impressions, joking around. No matter what is going on with the game, they always get together for dinner like a family. It's really nice.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! - I just noticed that Marty is not at the table or on feeds right now.

Either in the DR, or maybe in the HOH room. I hope it's the DR and he's not moping around by himself.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never saw Marty on the feeds tonight at all and I watched for a couple of hours.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The houseguests woke up to a surprise this morning.

THE REFRIGERATOR IS CHAINED UP!!!!

They are all in shock. Marty said he couldn't find a slop bucket.

Is BBCAN going to starve them to death? How bad WERE they?

Right now the feeds are down, so I'll check on YouTube for earlier feeds from this morning to see further reactions. I read that Jace is devastated!

I can't decide if this is funny or just plain mean.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just read that they did get slop and buckets.

People on Twitter are talking about the comp being:

Buzzkill, a comp I have not seen before, but keep reading about.

I think it involves everyone in separate booths with a button, and whoever presses it last is eliminated.

Since they will be without food all day, I am assuming that they will be offered food to drop out, or be tempted by food items.

Either way, this should be a very fun eviction night, it's just annoying that feeds will be down all day though.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem I don't remember the "Buzzkill" comp but they did have comp in season five where the last to buzz in was eliminated.

I would love Betty to stay and win HOH tonight. I don't like that we miss the immediate reaction of the HG's after the HOH competition but the episodes have been so much fun to watch.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I thought Kevin's wardrobe yesterday was hilarious. Kevin certainly gave great thought to what he would do when he entered the BB house. He brought both a business suit and a caftan (a HG truly prepared for any dress occasion). Kevin is really a fun villain. I hope he isn't in trouble after tonight's HOH competition.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kevin is definitely a star. I think that BB Canada does a really good job with the TV shows pulling it all together in a pretty cohesive, fair and entertaining way. I also love the competitions. They’re not easy. Plus they keep them on their toes with surprises like the locked refrigerator. It’s a lot of fun. Oh and while they have their bad moments, the atmosphere is pretty good and the houseguests are pretty amicable when not directly competing like with the dinners that Rosem mentioned.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kevin reminds me of Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley, if any of you were alive when that was on lol

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah appearance wise. That haircut isn’t doing him any favours.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Christiii, I was indeed alive during Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley, some of my favorite sitcoms from the ancient times. Kevin does have a Squiggy vibe. haha!

Hwest, I would love to see Betty as HOH, the entertainment factor would be off the charts!

So.....yesterday. Summer has been throwing herself at Gino basically from when the feeds started, and yesterday, she was hanging all over him at the dinner table. All the other HG were there (except Marty, I think) and were making little jokes, Gino saying he'll have to 'sleep on the couch' - haha, so funny....

Jace was in the kitchen cooking, and could obviously see what was happening at the table. Also, before this, Summer was 'stretching' and Gino was 'helping her' - people were noticing and commenting.

Jace went to get something from the pantry, Kevin came in and Jace starts venting to him, laugh-talking, as is her custom.

Gino came in, Kevin left and Jace told Gino that she felt like the butt of a joke due to Summer's weird behavior. Gino did the typical guy thing and said, 'It's not me, it's all her'.

Jace said, 'you COULD do something about it, though'. Gino claims he did, and that's why she sat on the other side of the table.

WHAT is Summer thinking? Is she playing to win BB, or is she playing to get a boyfriend? Because why would you purposely make an enemy of another player who can win comps? I don't get it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL what are any of them thinking?

The BB Can players seem so much more real than anything we've seen in BB U.S. in years. The Canadian game is so messy and it's so much more fun to watch. I wish they could get BB U.S. back the way it was because in recent years it's like they are just going through the motions.

I agree. A Betty HOH would be off the charts.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Summer is a weirdo. In her intro she said she was petty. she is unemployed and applied to BB to "spite" a former co worker. She has no boundaries and has a very high opinion of herself. She said she would meet Drake as a result of being on BBCan.

After Summer's display of poor table manners with Gino she draped herself all over Hermon.

I read Marty was off feeds and out of sight last night because Hermon confronted him about blabbing that Marty was in a final 4 with Hermon.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I liked Summer a lot in the beginning, but throwing herself at men like this is a kinda disgusting. I am embarrassed for her.

One of them is already with a girl, and the other one is almost out the door. How thirsty can she be after being locked away for a little more than a month?

I wish her co-worker was a fan of Love Island.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HOH comp is: BUZZKILLED

And we can watch it on the feeds right now!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer is out first. Now they wait for the next one.

Moose suddenly yells 'GO GO GO!' and Haleena hit her buzzer. Nothing happened, though, she is pretty pissed off about it. LOL