TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 06, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is helping Marty study the order of the Chain of Safety. Talk turns to how surprised everyone was at the veto ceremony. (everyone knew except Hermon, lol)

Marty wondering how the votes against Hermon will go, Marty hoping it will be unanimous. Marty asks about Kevin's talk with Hermon. Said he asked if he could give Hermon a hug, Hermon said NO.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty said that Hermon wanted to know why he was nominated since they had that one week deal. Marty said, well you wanted to target Kevin, and that's not good for my game.

So, in the Hermon-Kevin rivalry, it appears that Kevin will be victorious.

On the other feed, Hermon camtalking, says he is going to continue to work on the rest of his people. Sadly, I don't think he has any people.

I remembered that the show is on tonight at 7, so they should be cutting the feeds off any minute now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We should get to see what happened in the double eviction on the show tonight, although Marty has told us thousands of times: Expedia room, arm grab, thumbs up, didn't know where I was, etc...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Another great episode! There were times when I was on the edge of my seat, and laughing out loud, and saying 'oohhhhh!!!!' and 'whoaaaa' out loud to nobody, haha!

Kudos to the editors, and the fact that they had to do a "To Be Continued" at the end, right after the table banging incident, because it is impossible to get it all in.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon's chat with Summer seems to be paying off, I think she might try to work to keep Hermon.

But how is Summer going to explain this to Betty?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is not giving up, and will fight like crazy to stay. I feel bad for Betty, because she is up against a car salesman, and we all know how persuasive they can be.

Also, Betty can't seem to win anything, Hermon will definitely target Marty, and he has proven that he can win. Summer also wants Marty out.

Logically, for Summer, the decision should be easy:

If your ally can't win anything, you need a new ally. Especially if YOU can't win anything either!

But of course feelings are involved, this will be a struggle for Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer chatting with Josh. She says she has to think, she is undecided, I have a feeling she is going to vote to save Hermon, because she is kinda pointing out things that Betty has done to slight her, or something Betty said to her that she didn't like. Searching for 'reasons'.

But, it is a long time until Thursday, anything can happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is going to be chats and talks and chats and talks all night and into the next few days.

I am too tired to transcribe all of it, so I'll catch up tomorrow on the important things.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh. Betty talking to Josh now. She is freaked out that Summer is not committing her vote.

Betty outside, Josh comes out. Josh said Summer is just spinning in her mind right now, and she needs to come to her senses.

Betty just said, "I knew he would be giving people the car salesman pitch"

Yep.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty crying, saying she feels so betrayed. Her feelings are very hurt.

Awwwww.....

(yeah, I was going to bed, but they sucked me back in, heh)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer told Betty 'you have to pitch to me' - Betty saying that of all the people here, she thought she had Summer's vote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty keeps saying she is 'shook' - I feel so bad for Betty, but I also understand that Summer is playing a game for herself, and has to get protection.

She already lost Tynesha, Betty is on the brink, so how else is she going to move forward?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh said he told Summer, you have to do things for yourself and not expect others to carry you.

And, he has a point there. Summer tends to act like a diva at times.

Josh is also pretty disappointed in Summer, but tells Betty to give it time for her to think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On the other feed, Hermon has been pitching to Gino. But you never know where Gino's head is at, but there is a good chance he might want to punish Marty and keep Hermon for spite.

Okay, with that, I'm going to bed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From what I am reading this morning, things are fluid. Betty and Hermon campaigning, people flip flopping. Its gonna be a long week.

I like how unpredictable BBCAN10 is, Expect the unexpected! Finally!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
BBCan has certainly evolved. The first seasons had less complex competitions and "basic" production values but BBCan has always had diverse and interesting casts that come to play. BBCan 1, 2 and 3 are some of my favorite BB seasons ever. There is not much talk of "making jury". These HG's want to win! The first seasons aired on "Slice" - a Canadian cable network. The producers were less "correct" about what we could see and there was a lot more liquor and partying that we enjoyed as it was happening.

Improvements to BBCan would be better management of the feeds (they are down way too much) and a real live eviction broadcast with feeds returning immediately after the episode so we don't miss so much.

I am enjoying this season. We really don't know who will win the game. All good.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As of this morning, Summer is voting out Hermon, as she told Josh.

Per Taran, Josh informed Kevin last night that a vote flip to keep Hermon was afoot. Kevin was surprised but undeterred, he will get to work to keep Betty.

Betty has 3 solid votes: Kevin, Josh, Haleena. She only needs 4, and that is what makes this so difficult. If Summer keeps Hermon, she would be the one responsible for Betty’s eviction.

Josh and Summer both agreed that with Betty, you know exactly where you stand, with Hermon, not so much. Hermon gravitates to the big boys, Gino and Moose, and the 3 of them plus Jace, up against the weaker players is also a problem with Hermon.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree with that analysis. Hermon is a significantly bigger threat than Betty. He’s extremely competitive.

As Hwest said, the early seasons were fun for the reasons mentioned. But I must say, I’m loving this season as well!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Hermon is definitely the bigger threat. Women just do not win this game very often. From the female perspective I would vote off any male who was sitting on the block on eviction night.

Week 1. Kevin v. Malina
Week 3. Josh v. Stephanie
Week 5. Moose v. Tynesha
Chain of Safety; Gino V. Jess.

Wake up ladies. The wrong person is going home almost every week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, if only these ladies could WIN something. Sad that only Jace has won comps.

I do want Hermon gone, mainly because Kevin has done so much work to make it happen, and if Hermon stays the house will be unbalanced. And he might go after Kevin before Marty.

They're all outside by the hot tub, not sure if its a lockdown or just that the weather is so great they are taking advantage of it. Some are in the hot tub, some are laying out.

Current temp in Toronto is 48F. This Floridian is freezing just looking at them!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
There are only 4 women left in the game and I don't see Betty, Haleena or Summer winning many competitions. JCL is athletic so she has a chance but if Betty goes tomorrow the house will be in full testosterone mode. I do want Hermon to go. I think Summer has lost trust with both Betty and Hermon and may be the next to go. I sure hope the boys target each other instead of the dwindling female population.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I agree! It looks like Hermon IS leaving, unless something crazy happens.

Betty has come very close in the HOH comps recently. There have been so many times in BB where a person who was on the block and in jeopardy, winds up staying and winning HOH.

Hoping that this happens for Betty!

Marty seems to be Public Enemy #1, so I think he will be the first one targeted by anyone who wins HOH. They will vote him out if he doesn't win veto.

I am still most impressed by Kevin, who never stops gaming. I just hope people don't figure him out too soon and target him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds, and Summer is confirming her vote to Betty.

Josh is outside, Betty heading out there now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since yesterday was flip-flop waffle day, I didn't bother to post much.

What happens is, I post something, it flip-flops, then I have to post the opposite, then post another waffle!

All I know now, is that Betty is staying, no matter how much talking Hermon does.

Going to watch Taran.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Summer in the pantry with Gino, letting him know she is voting out Hermon.

So, it's pretty sure thing that Betty will stay.