TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 04, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mame, no Marsha the Moose yet, and I have said that this is a missed opportunity. There is a guy named MOOSE in the house!!!

How are they not using this for comedic purposes?

Kevin is the surprising puppetmaster. I think he has a great chance of taking the win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin whispering to Betty in the tropical room. Says if anyone asks, tell them I haven't decided if I'm using it. Telling Betty that this is very important.

I love that Betty and Kevin got to be friends after their very rocky start.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Kevin is beside himself on how well things are going, but he can't actually express it properly to anyone. It could expose everything he has been working on.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin tells Betty that he thinks that Hermon is playing an excellent game and he is very entertaining. Kevin says, as a fan, if I was watching at home, I would be rooting for Hermon. But...in the game....

He looks at Betty. Betty smiles and says, I can't believe that both Josh and I have a chance to stay.

This is so fun!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh to the HOH room with a snack for Marty. Marty tells Josh that he will save both Josh and Betty.

Save them from Marty, who put them in danger in the first place.

Josh acts shocked and grateful, so Marty gets to feel like the savior of the people he nominated.

Marty asks that Josh not say anything to anyone, and asks that he not be nominated if Josh wins HOH. Of course Josh agrees, lets out a huge sigh of relief, and says 'this means a lot to me, Marty'.

This is just too funny. Josh having to be grateful to the person who nominated him, who is going to make THE VETO HOLDER save Josh and Betty.

Marty is saying that he is doing this to save his game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh asks Marty if he can tell Betty. Marty says if you trust her, you can tell her, but tell her not to tell anyone.

So, new count on people who know Hermon is the replacement:

Kevin
Gino
Jace
Moose
Josh
Haleena

Josh will tell Betty, who will tell Summer.

So the only one left who doesn't know is Hermon. But Marty wants to make sure it doesn't get out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Gino in the bathroom area, Gino say 'he wants to keep it a secret' Kevin says 'whatever'.

LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena and Jace in the pantry. Haleena says, did you talk to Marty? They both laugh and mention Hermon's name, like they both know, but knew they weren't supposed to say anything.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love this cast. They’ve been a lot of fun!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Earlier, Haleena and Jace were outside exercising, and discussing Summer. They said she doesn't seem to want to win any comps and she's just going to float along to the end without doing anything, except flirting.

Haleena is in the tropical room now, talking to Kevin. She let him know that later they can use Jace to take out Summer. She said, 'so, it's still on, right' (Hermon)

Kevin says, yes, but it is Marty so no one knows for sure.

Feeds cut.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well they’re right about Summer. Good strategy but they’re on to her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been up and down, and people are making dinner, playing pool, chatting.

Hermon still has no idea about being nominated tomorrow. I feel kinda bad for him, but I like Betty and Josh more, and I love that Kevin's plan worked.

Hermon and Kevin have been after each other since the beginning. Back then, I thought Hermon and the bros would make quick work of getting Kevin out.

But I didn't know Kevin.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kevin is impressive to say the least. If he does get to the end, his main challenge will be politely convincing everyone about all he has done.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No one captured the insanity of Marty's odyssey yesterday better than Taran. I highly recommend watching today's update if you want a better picture of it.

I honestly thought it was me, that I was losing it when Marty decided to backdoor Hermon. He DID accidentally talk himself into it with that Gino test! He DID!

I feed very vindicated now. And sane. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I started noticing Kevin's cleverness early on, and compared him to Ian or Dan. He has surpassed all my expectations.

Getting Hermon backdoored is nothing less than brilliant.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed is up, with Kevin, Moose, Haleena and Jace in the kitchen. No one is talking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now just chatter about the dishwasher and leftovers. the other feed is Summer and Josh outside in the sunshine.

Oh, feed changes to Hermon in the ? bedroom changing his clothes.

The house is very subdued. I haven't seen it like this before.

Oh, apparently Summer did not know about the Hermon nom, because she just asked Josh if he knew, Josh said he had a feeling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon and Gino at the workout area. Hermon says, that POV ceremony was interesting.

Gino is explaining about trust and Marty, but I can barely hear him because he speaks so low.

I think that Hermon doesn't think he's the target by the way he's talking. Hermon says, he hopes that he has Gino and Jace's vote, and that he will help them get to the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is talking this out with Gino, and counting votes - saying Marty wouldn't have done this without Gino and Jace's votes.

Gino playing it off, acting like he's with Hermon.

HA - BB just told Gino to fix his mic.

Marty is headed outside.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so one feed on Hermon working out, the other feed is down.

Taking a break to do some chores.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm amazed that Kevin was able to orchestrate all of this. Wow.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too, Jimmer, it is impressive!

The feeds have been down a lot today, and I had to take care of some real life stuff, so not much to post.

Feeds came back about 15 minutes ago, and Hermon is talking to Summer about voting for him. Summer says she has to think about it, in between flirting with Hermon.

She keeps giving him hugs, Hermon says, it feels like you're hugging me and then stabbing me in the back at the same time.

Summer saying it hurts her heart and soul, she can't give him an answer, continues flirting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The other feed is Kevin, Josh and Betty in the kitchen. General chit chat, doing dishes, cleaning.

Marty arrives, washing hands at sink, Kevin asks, what are you up to Marty?

Says he's just chillin', Kevin talking to him about working out. Marty asks how everyone else is doing, everyone is chillin'.

Word of the day is: chillin'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is gonna go chill with Marty in the HOH after checking his laundry. So great that they have washer/dryer in the bathroom area, and don't have to wait to be let outside.

The feed changes to Betty and Josh in the tropical room. Hermon on the other feed with Summer, still making his case, very strongly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 04, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Great, feed went back to the HOH room with Marty and Kevin.

Curious to see what they're going to talk about. Right now they're talking about colors, memorizing things for comps.