TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 03, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty is out there too. Apologizing to Marty for being mean to him.

Marty is being accepting, bringing up the 'turning on Gino' sin yet again.

Betty said that Marty hurt her feelings and that's why she was acting out, and she is sorry. Marty says, 'this is just a game, he didn't mean it...'

Awwww, we're all back to being one big polite Canadian family again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty saying that she felt her nomination was personal and not game. Marty explaining that he felt like he was being played, and wanting to get revenge.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena is talking about making crispy brussels sprouts with bacon, which I actually made for dinner yesterday. They also have my paper towel holder.

Every BB season, I either do something that a HG did or does, or spot something in the house that I also have.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty in the HOH with Haleena, telling her about his conversation with Summer.

The other feed is a bunch in the kitchen, preparing food or cleaning.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tells Haleena that he told Betty she may not be going home. But that he still doesn't trust Betty. Haleena tells Marty that Betty hates her because of Tynesha's eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena is trying to blame her hinky vote on Hermon. Or Moose. Haleena emphatically tells Marty that she wants Betty out next (after Hermon). Marty says Betty is not off the radar and will be the next target. Marty says he feels bad about backdooring Hermon.

So....it worked. I wonder if Marty will ever remember that the 'backdoor Hermon' idea started out as just a BS story to test Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer asks Haleena and Gino if they could do Big Brother on an island.

Like, you would have to stay in one area, and have just fishing line and have to get your own food. You would have to make your own shelter, etc. They all think that would be SICK!

Uhhhh, they just described Survivor. Have they not heard of it?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Finally, Kevin and Marty in the HOH room, whispering, of course.

Kevin telling Marty how this is such a great move for Marty since Hermon would definitely nominate Marty and even backdoor him! And look at the good will he will get from saving Josh and keeping Betty, since they just made up.

Marty says he is realizing just now that there are only two people he trusts, Kevin and Haleena. Has he given up on his man-friend already?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is telling Kevin that when he was pitching Hermon to Gino as a test, it occurred to him what a good idea it would be to get rid of Hermon.

So, he DID accidentally talk himself into nominating Hermon! This is just insane.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin:

Marty, you don't think you're good at strategy, but you ARE!

Unironically.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty will cleverly tell Hermon that he can dance his way onto the block.

From this point forward, no one will DARE dance their way onto or off of the block.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace and Josh on the blue sofa outside, Jace says, the odds are totally in our favor.

So, Jace, Josh, Kevin, Haleena and Gino know that Hermon will be the replacement. Jace is saying how this move will be so great for their games, almost like she had something to do with it.

Truth is, Kevin incepted Marty in his soft little brain, and THAT is why Hermon is going up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just occurred to me that this is like the 3rd or 4th time that Marty nominated/threatened to nominate Josh, and then saved Josh. So weird.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose is chatting with Marty in the HOH room, promising safety in the future. Just wanted Marty to know that.

Marty is laid back and comfortable and says he doesn't want to reveal to him what he is planning. The only thing that Marty can say is that Moose is not going up.

Of course Marty has to say '100 percent safe, you are not touching the block, I'm not putting you up as a pawn'.

Instead of just saying 'I'm not putting you up'.

Marty likes to hear himself talk.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh. "Kick your feet up" has been uttered.

I am scared for Moose now, because he has heard it before, when Kyle put him up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So every nomination will have had someone taken off the block, with a renom.

So each HOH has nominated 3 people.

The renom has gone home the last 2, Kyle and Tyneesha.

It really is just crazy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, no wonder they are all terrified. This period of time between veto being won and the veto ceremony are the most active and tense times of the week.

Especially when the HOH turns into an out-of-control, illogical lunatic every time!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just need to say: THIS is what happens when you don't have a 'whole house alliance' and no one is being stupidly loyal to the HOH.

I wish BBUS was like this.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    

quote:

Summer asks Haleena and Gino if they could do Big Brother on an island.

Like, you would have to stay in one area, and have just fishing line and have to get your own food. You would have to make your own shelter, etc. They all think that would be SICK!

Uhhhh, they just described Survivor. Have they not heard of it?

ROTFL I promise you Survivor is huge in Canada. When they air BB Canada on Wednesday here it is followed by Survivor.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah it’s really fun to watch a BB where the houseguests don’t automatically do everything the HOH wants to do.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sneaking in to say that for me, this is a very boring cast. Although the tasks and challenges are fun. I only follow the show and the comments here. I like Marty and Summer and Kevin is growing on me. I think either Summer or Kevin will (should) win. Everyone else is a blur.

Has Marsha the Moose made an appearance yet? Miss her...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, yeah, I thought so since you mentioned this before. Which is why I was taken aback as they described 'Big Brother on an Island'.

I have always thought of Big Brother as 'Survivor in a House' LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mame, it must be the editing, because this is the best cast I've seen since like, BBUS season 11. It's impossible to condense what is happening in the house into a TV show where you have to fit in comps and voting and recaps into 40 minutes.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I've always thought of BB as Survivor in a House too. 😆

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon talking to Josh, his theory is that Summer must be the replacement.

Hermon saying, what am I missing here? Why would Kevin even use the veto?

I think Hermon's gut is telling him he is in danger, but he said that Marty promised he wouldn't go up this week so he can't process that Marty would not keep his word. Hermon said he already asked Marty, he's not asking again.

Hermon has the pieces of the puzzle, but he hasn't put it together yet.