TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for April 2 - April 17: Archive through April 03, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is apparently Marty's fault that the feeds have been down so much.

Marty has become the poster child for toxic masculinity. Cannot control his temper. Besides yelling at Summer like a toddler, he got so angry at Kevin that he slammed a table so hard that they heard it in the pantry.

I guess BBCAN is trying to protect their favorite HG, but it is ridiculous that a HG has the power to shut the feeds down for an entire day because of a tantrum.

Again, Marty is a FORTY THREE year old grown man, and if he can't control his anger to the point that he is not presentable to the public, he should be removed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Saw on Twitter that Summer, Gino and Kevin have been chosen to play in the POV comp.

I read that Betty had HG choice and picked Gino for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty, Josh, Summer, Hermon, Moose in the ? bedroom complaining about Marty.

Josh said something like 'he'll pay for that speech' - so I think Marty might have said something in his nomination speech.

They were saying how Marty was worried about how he looks in front of Canada, and after that speech Canada will hate him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran did a great job with the Marty situation. Worth checking out. It filled in a lot of blanks that I had, stuff I missed that is important to the dynamics of the house.

Especially that Marty was banging tables.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s rather shocking. Where does Taran get the info from?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I watched the YouTube from yesterday, and Summer, Gino and Hermon were in the pantry talking when they suddenly heard loud banging, so loud that the wall of products were trembling, they realized it was coming from the HOH room.

They all go outside by the stairs, and you can still hear loud bangs, with Moose, Summer, Hermon and Gino standing there in shock. Then the feed cut for the rest of the day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran watches even more live feed than I do, since that's his actual job, lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also heard Marty, during the lockdown, announce to the house that he was one of the votes against Gino, and the people who made him do it will pay for that during the nomination ceremony.

He said this quietly, not yelling, there wasn't a peep from anyone in the room. Haleena (who was the other vote) sat silently but opened her eyes real big. Well, Summer clocked that, and is now pretty sure Haleena was the second vote.

It was the most tense and awkward HOH lockdown ever. So much silence.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think at after this HOH, Marty is done. Even Gino and Jace are over him, even though they are acting like they're not. And why not? Marty told Gino he can even choose the replacement nom if veto is used.

Marty has alienated every single houseguest and they seem to be walking on eggshells around him, scared that one wrong word, and they're on the block.

I laughed when Taran said that Marty was so upset that he betrayed his man-crush. I think he also called Gino Marty's 'manfriend'. Hilarious!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that blew up. I know we keep saying this but every single week something crazy happens with the HOH. At least it's not dull.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I checked previous seasons discussion threads for BBCAN and noticed that they usually have around 100 TVCH posts.

We are almost at 1300 posts, and it's just the halfway mark! Yes, I know, they're mostly me, but still, that's a lot. Never a dull moment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino is currently explaining to Summer what a mastermind Tynesha was, and how she orchestrated all kinds of moves, and had a lot of power in the house.

I am wondering how Tynesha had time for that, with all of the sunbathing, tea-drinking and doing her hair.

Summer is just taking it in. I am laughing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love that Summer is just saying 'yeah' 'hmmm hmmm'. Did not let on that Tynesha barely existed in the game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down, and I am hoping it is for the veto comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wrong. Feed back, no veto comp yet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m so happy with how many posts there are for this season.

It has been a lot of fun and I appreciate your (and everyone’s) contributions. This is the first season in a while that I’ve been watching and it’s great!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear, Jimmer. Sometimes I feel like this is my own private BBCAN diary.

Feeds have been down for about 30 minutes, so yet again, I'm going to guess that it's for the veto comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am on a roll today with being wrong! Feeds back, no veto comp has been played.

BBCAN is just going to continue to mess with me, aren't they?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for about 90 minutes. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The hgs seem to be under a lot of pressure this season. With all the crazy antics going on with the various HOH's. With every Veto being won by a nominee, and a new person being put up, they must be constantly afraid of going home.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Thank you for posting so regularly throughout. I come here to look for your posts every day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
My pleasure, Strategist. I am really having fun with it!

Woke up and immediately checked Twitter. Looks like my man KEVIN won the POV. Apparently there was some confusion online overnight, people thinking that Gino won. Glad I slept through that!

There has been talk that Summer either threw it, or did something to slow Gino down, people are mad about it. Also saw that Kevin was in the HOH room talking to Marty for hours, even after the lights went off. Haha!

So, pretty sure Kevin will use the veto. Probably to save Josh. He is trying to get Hermon to be the replacement, but Marty made a deal with Hermon. Since Hermon is a POC, I think there is some fine print that indicates Marty is allowed to break the deal for a renom. <eye roll>

Once I have coffee and wake up some more, I’ll try to get more info. Taran will be invaluable today. I hear it is Taran’s birthday. What a great gift he got from Kevin. LOL, poor guy is probably exhausted.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer on one feed with Kevin, said she is afraid that she will go up if veto is used.

Josh in the HOH with Marty, Marty STILL TALKING ABOUT THE JESS VOTE!!!

I almost have the entire spiel memorized by now:

Pulled into a room, got in my ear, didn't know where I was or what was going on, there was an arm grab and a thumbs up and then woke up in the DR voting to evict Gino!!! Josh and Betty FORCED ME TO DO IT!! THEY ARE PLAYING ME!!

Yeah. Marty will not let this go. Ever. On his deathbed, his last words will be: 'but there was a thumbs up!'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I forgot: 'there was a trap, and I walked right into it!'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Throughout Marty's ranting, Josh is just sitting there, saying nothing.

The entire 'conversation' is just Marty.